Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here (6225 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Sign Up Here If You Are Scheduled For KPMG Group Exercise Assessment For May 16 / I Got Invited For KPMG Aptitude Test, Is This For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by igwedanik(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
I went for my 1st stage on the 20th of this month,August but yet to be called for the next stage,praying that it wont take so long .

Has anybody being called for the 2nd stage ie for those who went for dr 1st interview on the 20th of this month?

Lets keep n touch cos we re goin somewhere and God is on our side and I wish u all #landers goodluck in ur endeavours.

U RE NEVER ALONE!

Merci.
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by tokinho: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
hayo thanks for ur reply. thats the kind of comments i expect to see on this thread - words of encouragement rather than trying to outsmart one another or tear one another to pieces.

i beg that all waring factions bury their hatchets and let us guide one another into the promise land - KPMG.

you guys need to have your eyes focused on the goal.

I appreciate all those that have given me a call at one time or the other - Rita, Daniel, Akin and an unidentifed female caller, Thanks a million.

See u at the KPMG induction.
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by hayo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2007
Tokhino baba - Once again I wish you and others the best of success in the interview.
Teekay - seems you have closed your mind to the fact that I am trying to pull people down. I have apologized and said I was just trying to be naughty. All that said and done, you do not need to keep whining. I am not ready to say anything on that again, as Tokhino says, what matters is that you guys get the jobs of your dream. I have been working in IT and Telecoms sector for about 5 years but I love to learn new things and read wide, I also have friends and relatives in virtually all sectors and I make sure to get facts- besides the Internet is there for research. I believe that there are a lot of opportunities but people are not informed. I pray that Nigerian youths will embrace the power of information and not allow the kind of rot in our educational system to overwhelm us. Our future is in our hands and our destinies belong to us. I am very impressed with this thread, I can see that we have a lot of fun loving and intelligent Nairalanders. Peace out all!
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by hayo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2007
And to keep the records straight - in my 1st post, I said something like the thread is meant only for those in the KPMG recruitment race. I disqualified myself from the thread as I am not in the recruitment process smiley . But I can be of help by getting information for anyone who needs it. I am sorry once again for being naughty.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by Everbright(f): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2007
@ hayo now you're talking
I said I want to know the best way to apply.
I can't get to their career page online.
Can i submit hard copy?
I need an urgent reply please.
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by hayo(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2007
Hi Everbright - See the contact below - I suggest you mail her a copy of your resume. But be nice in your email and straight to the point too. Note that I got this from their website. You can also post your resume to the address smiley Might show you off as being serious! http://www.ng.kpmg.com/index.thtml/en/careers/
Regards.

Adaeze Balogun
Human Resources Unit
KPMG Professional Services
22A, Gerrard Road
Ikoyi
P.O. Box 51204, Falomo
Lagos, Nigeria

e-Mail:Adaeze.Balogun@ng.kpmg.com
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by olamipo200(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2007
Hey people, good to know there are a lot of people in this race. i was called for the 2nd interview about two months ago or thereabout and i'm yet to go in for the third but i am hopeful grin
i think that how long the whole process lasts actually depends on the department you have chosen. some of the departments have immediate needs and some, you have to wait for a vacancy. but in October, i think they recruit for all deparments and send all the fresh intakes to trining school.

For those of you who do not know that KPMG Professional services used to be former AA, shocked please do a proper research. grin

KPMG is a good training ground and i wish everyone who hopes to get in all the best.

see you all at the top!!!
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by jimmyjatt(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hi all,
Well like the Bible says, it may tarry it will surely come, no matter ow long it takes KPMG to call u one thing thats certain is that they´ll call u.
Well I started the process by writing the July 14 test and I was called for a 3rd interview on the 29th.
I av also been scheduled for a 4th interview next week but I think all that depends on what unit u chose as ur first.
For those in Audit n Tax there is a high chance than those in ITA n all that.
We must also understand d fact that these guys are making time for the interviews out of their own very tight schedules.
It is well.
If u need some info mail me @ jimmyforlife2000@yahoo.com
I would gladly reply.
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by zublaj(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2007
guys whats up, we ve been quite on this thread for some time now.
i did my 3rd stage on the 31st august and i was told i will be contacted for the final stage the following week, i still await their call up till now but i'm getting worried.
guys wats been happning to you all, lets keep this thread alive to keep hope alive.
C u when u get there.
I BELIEVE.
wink
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by tokinho: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2007
KPMG finally contacted me and guess what, they say i aint too good for them.

too bad. am looking else where now. for all hopefuls i wish u good luck

toks
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by RobbieLex: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2007
oh you guys chill out jare, I think Hayo has already apologised, besides the history lesson isn't necessary jare, lets focus on the present.

I wrote the test last year, but i dunno i have'nt done any of the interviews, got a call a couple of days ago about it but i dunno, if its consulting - my heart lies in accenture because i hear getting into BAS in kpmg is a bit tough, hear they always ask you to change to one other department or so and i'm not really interested in doing anything of the sort ,

But i think i'll give them a call later today and find out if i can start interviews in BAS and if they say it has to be audit, tax or FAS, THEN I'M WALKING AWAY,

ALL the best to you all though, i'll let you know what they tell me.

interesting thread though kudos to whoever started it
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by ojelabiope(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2007
thanks all the posts.please lets post relevant stuff so we can all gain.waiting for my 4th interview.
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by wandel(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2007
KONGrats to everyone that has made it thus far.

I had my medical test yesterday and will be at training on sunday.

I am out
Re: Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here by Emuejev: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hi guys iknow this thread is old but can anyone give me any example of what i should expect in the 4th interview (audit), i'd be so grateful, thank you,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meristem / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! / Tastee Fried Chicken Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.