Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! (1591 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by IFukALot: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2011

lol!!!
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by r231(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
hmmm
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
bipolar
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by IFukALot: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
i'm only rude to her because she cheated on me and i've never forgiven her for ruining our relationship.
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by pendo89(f): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
sounds immature to me.

Better ways of handling such. Save your energy for better things not a dead relationship cz that is not progress.
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by IFukALot: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
pendo89:

sounds immature to me.

Better ways of handling such. Save your energy for better things not a dead relationship cz that is not progress.

Let's see some tiits cool
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by pendo89(f): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
IFukALot:

Let's see some tiits cool

What are you feeling soo cool about? If I were you, I would spend that energy on a new relationship.You are only hurting yourself Mr.F a lot.
Ok just move on.
cheers.
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by IFukALot: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
pendo89:

What are you feeling soo cool about? If I were you, I would spend that energy on a new relationship.You are only hurting yourself Mr.F a lot.
Ok just move on.
cheers.

I want to suck on some tiits or your puuuusssyy embarassed coolgrin
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by Pweety4me(f): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
^Despicable! undecided
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by IFukALot: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Despicable! undecided

Close your whooore legs up before i slam your p-ussy with my meat finger
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by pendo89(f): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2011
mmh I was about to respond before I realised, its a waste of time.
Was nice responding to you.Have fun boy.
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by IFukALot: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
pendo89:

mmh I was about to respond before I realised, its a waste of time.
Was nice responding to you.Have fun boy.

Come on sweety, speak your mind.
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by toyemz(f): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2011
me strolling in
me reading the thread
me not liking the thread
me hissing and backing out

sudden movement

me vomitting
Re: The Most Disrespectful Man She Has Ever Met In Her Life! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
I simply cannot understand u ladies, i thought y'all loved dirty talk grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? / 10 Things Men Want Their Wives To Know About Them But Will Never Tell Them / My Best Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.