Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Mingestar - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mingestar (633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mingestar by Mingestar: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hello,
I started a new music based website called www.mingestar.com.  The artist has total creative control with his/her project, as opposed to giving the label control, and the artist takes home 70% of the profits. This website is based in america, and will expose artists in countries such as Nigeria, to a worldwide audience.  Please check out the website, and give me feedback.  Thank you.
Re: Mingestar by rapjunkie(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2011
do u know that minge is another name for pus*y?. . .  .just saying. . . . .u could rename the website. . . Pussystar . . . . u'll probably get more hits. . . .lol
Re: Mingestar by Mingestar: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2011
haha i didnt mean it like that. in my moms language it means fresh.
Re: Mingestar by Mingestar: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
check out the website, made some new updates, and enter the competition!

(1) (Reply)

General Pype Records A World Peace Song With Kelmah / Slaughterhouse Vs The Wu Tang Clan / Tosinger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.