Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him (6742 Views)

…babangida Defends Buhari / Say Something Positive About Nigeria / Say Something Good About Another Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Myself2(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2011
Today Is Babangida's birthday:Say Something Nice To Him

I set the ball rolling

Mr Babangida as you mark your birthday today and enter into another decade,may you know the kind of peace and happiness you caused the Dele Giwa,Maman Vatsa families amongst others,may you experience more grave political,financial,business,family and health misfortune as you draw closerr to your grave.May your children and grand children have food SAPped from their palms and mouths like you did millions of Nigerian families[i][/i]
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by ikooko(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2011
IBB- HBD

As you celebrate a remarkable 70th birthday as a statesman.
May the Lord cause you to know the Truth, Speak the Truth and Practice the Truth before your time.

WISH YOU LONG LIFE AND GOOD HEALTH.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Beaf: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2011
When will he die like he killed Vatsa and Dele Giwa?
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by BigB11(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2011
Still one of the finest, smartest and the most charismatic leader Nigeria has ever produced.
Absolutely, one of a kind.

Happy birthday!
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy Birthday dude! Hope you die without notice.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by apoti(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
HBD IBB, I hope you rot in the hottest part of hell

1 Like

Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Mcleo007(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday for what? Was he there on October 1st last year at the eagle's square, when the country celebrated her Golden anniversary? No!
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
My only birthday to babanWERE is for Allah to judge u according to ur handwork,
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by BigB11(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
And who is going to judge you?
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Myself2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dear IBB,as you approach your grave,hope you die soonest and hope the stolen heritage you will leave for your children will diassapear from before their very eyes the same way the $12 billion gulf war windfall belonging to Nigeria disspaeared under your watch
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by kemmeye: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
my prayer for u is that may the wishes of everyone in Nigeria for u come true.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by DonShark(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
IBB,
My best birthday wish for you is that you should repent now or all that you did to unsuspecting Nigerians will boomerang!
Best Wishes!
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by executinal(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
apoti:

HBD IBB, I hope you rot in the hottest part of hell
You bad ooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Mallow: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
Birthday or Dead day,mtchew.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by executinal(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Myself2:

Dear IBB,as you approach your grave,hope you die soonest and hope the stolen heritage you will leave for your children will diassapear from before their very eyes the same way the $12 billion gulf war windfall belonging to Nigeria disspaeared under your watch
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Honeycity(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
chei!!! peepz they vex o. Maradona is in trouble  grin
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Roland17(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pls IBB wen are u dying? so that mysteries revolving around the despicable financial state of this nation can be resolved because u are just too powerful to be arrested or interrogated,
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Suntemi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
O boi see Epe, grin grin grin
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mallow:

Birthday or Dead day,mtchew.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by crusufixo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
Oh !!!! my Sweet lord !!!!, na so una hate this guy reach. I even doubt that God would be this vexed with him, ah !!! ah !!!. Yeah !! of course he did some really terrible stuffs, bt then, all that is in the past. We nid to look ahead and thank God we have come this far ( even though its not as fast as most of us want it ). I would say, we should leave him to the almighty one. I have no doubt in my mind that nemesis would most definitely catch up with him.

But geeze !!!, u guys are really cracking my balls here !!!!!!   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by GMcompere: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
IBB - HBD

Its a shame am not invited as the MC for your birthday, but I hope to come as an MC at your funeral very, very soon. Though I do not compere for Funerals but I would gladly do yours for free , that's the least I can do for my past president as a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by sadyeek(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
For all those who say he's close to his grave, how sure are you your not closer to your grave than hee is to his?

This bad prayer that we make for our leaders every day iis part of the reason why we being governed by wicked leaders and would continue till we change.

May Allah (swt) guide you towards making the lives of as many nigerians better.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by olawalebabs(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
kemmeye:

my prayer for u is that may the wishes of everyone in Nigeria for u come true.
is that a "nice thing to say"

What can i say about the self confess evil genius, A man who make corruption official in the land, a man who build a good house and use his leg to destroy it (june 12). Happy Birthday Sir, Long Life
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
Baba were. . .Karma will soon catch up with you sir . May you live long to suffer at the end of your days in life.May the pains you caused millions of Nigerians befall you and all your generations to come.Hope you are enjoying your loot in peace ? HBD to the inventor of 419.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Rogo: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday to our Chief Boko Haram Elder States man plus one for you. but don't forget to repent today
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Coolturbo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
IBB, GOD knows waht we don't know. Happy birthday
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by cinzo: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
HBD MARADONNA grin
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by hardbody: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
Baba-Nkita, My Birthday wish for you is that God/Allah/Ekwensu/Eshu or whatever in double hel.l you believe in should punish you and keep on punishing you and all that is yours for now and eternity.

I do not need to wait for nemesis to catch up with you, nor for Allah to judge you, some results are well spoken and known before any panel sits on them. You are adjudged wicked and as you are aware, there is no peace for the wicked, May you know NO Peace.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by parryon(f): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
happy bday maradona. i really don't know what you did to Nigerians to warrant so much hatred even on your bday but am not God to judge,so i will leave the judging to the most high,all the same, happy belated bday
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by TeskyMan(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
IBB,

Happy Birthday!

May you reap what you sow. May you not die until you finally reap ALL you have sown. Maybe you can thereafter kick Bucket, Jerry can Or GP Tank.

Wicked Man.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by tlops(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ejiyemi, Ejiwunmi, baba onile (babangida) HBD!
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by dapachez: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
God will judge everyman according to their deeds. Be mindful when you wish ill luck and death to others cos you might suffer worse. Those that wish others death well continue but we will all taste that death and how many of you that judge now will make heaven? No be by force to post for every topic oh SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sign Petition To Invite GEJ To Hardtalk / Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers / Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.