Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? (8412 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by tectona(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2006
I wouldn't know about you, but I've seen so many good girls in my enviroment fall in love with the bad guys.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Seun(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2006
Before answering this question, see also:

- Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys?
- All the Good Girls Ending Up With the Wrong Brothers
- Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys

I think a girl that loves bad boys should not suffer herself under the illusion that she's good. wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by cabali(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2006
because dem no dey hear word!!!!!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Dewumi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2006
BAD BOYS!!! well i think it's because they have lots of guts, they're interesting to be with, they'd always come up with crazy ideas and this tend to sensitize ladies kiss  u ask me how i know cool

im a bad boy!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by temmyabby(f): 5:10pm On May 28, 2007
truth is sum bad guys know aw to threat women right, undecided they know the right things to say and do, pity sum gurls are so naive
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by marlet01(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2007
Dewumi:

[color=#000099]BAD BOYS!!! well i think it's because they have lots of guts, they're interesting to be with, they'd always come up with crazy ideas and this tend to sensitize ladies kiss u ask me how i know cool

word!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by IBDat(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2007
Why did Eve eat from the apple tree cheesy

Some girls just find the whole persona arousing and stimulating - dearing and unpredictable. Fun and exciting and some even to the extent of wanting to take it on as a personal challenge in the hope of changing him or him changing for her.
Just coz someone has a rep as a bad-boy does not mean he does not know how to treat a woman wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by luxoire(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2007
because 'bad boys' are da bomb if u want a fun/exciting relationhship, they will take u places smiley, but they are usually not at a point in their lives when they crave something serious in a relationship. so the minute u the girl want to start getting too serious/ restricting them, they move on no pain, and then u will be there crying!, so make u control ur heart
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Free(f): 12:51am On May 29, 2007
yawns
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by mjsroxs(f): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2008
I think it's a urge that they have.
Like when there with them, I cant explain it.
cheesy

But it's just how they make them feel :]
and how different they are from the other guys.

Stuff like that,
lol.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by bigfather(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2008
what makes a bad guy a good lover than the good guy ? tongue
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Usiola(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2008
cabali:

because them no dey hear word!!!!!
Na wetin baboon dey chop dey kill am. Baboon forget say na smth wey sweet dey kill person
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by bigfather(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2008
grin grin grin tell them bros !
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by almondjoy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2008
The same reason good boys fall in love with bad girls.  Opposites attract for wilder, neutral science! kiss
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Usiola(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2008
almondjoy:

The same reason good boys fall in love with bad girls.  Opposites attract for wilder, neutral science! kiss
There is really no good guy, instead we have wild ladies searching for NAIVE guys
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by bigfather(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2008
@almond
I would never for a reason go out of my way to date a bad gurl cus they are vulnerable and a good guy will never have a peace of mind dating a bad gurl when there are tens of millions good gurls outta there though a bit scarce.Thank God am married ! grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by almondjoy(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2008
big father:

@almond
I would never for a reason go out of my way to date a bad girl cus they are vulnerable and a good guy will never have a peace of mind dating a bad gir[/b]l when there are [b]tens of millions good girls out of there though a bit scarce.Thank God am married ! grin

Why do you think then there are so many break ups and shake ups?   Sometimes the good turn bad overnight. I am happy that you see "tens of millions of good girls" out there.  I don't even see "a few good men"!

Good thing you are married.  You definitely do not want to deal with what is presently on the market shelves right now!  Lucky I escaped too, and thank God for that! cheesy If I had waited till now, I would gladly remain single with no apologies.  Nothing to work with at all on the guy end, especially communication wise and sense of humor part.  That born again thing just about kills me.  Talk about hookin' up with a robot that just spits out scriptures every split second with absolutely zero personality. Now that is some boring shit!

Well happy married live to both of us! kiss
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by bigfather(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2008
There are few GOOD MEN and that was why you were able to pick one of da best to marry. grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by saucekid(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2008
bad pikins na him dem be
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by almondjoy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2008
big father:

There are few GOOD MEN and that was why you were able to pick one of da best to marry. grin

If you say so.  Let's just call it "good luck"! cheesy That was like 13 years ago.  I definitely will not try such crap now if I were single! grin Marriage to me now means living in separate houses! grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by bigfather(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2008
you don quarrel my brother ? undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by almondjoy(f): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2008
big father:

you don quarrel my brother ? undecided

quarrel?

For wetin now?

We don pass that stage abeg! cheesy

Just means thank God it happened then.  I don't think I could have gotten married if I did not do so when I did, for lack of qualified options to choose from now.  I guess I am way too independent to live under the same roof[b] with any man.[/b]  So, I mean that the only way I could have maintained a marriage in this 2008 is to[b] live in separate houses![/b] cheesy
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Islander(f): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2008
lol, almondddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by almondjoy(f): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2008
Islander:

lol, almondddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,

Yeah! Darling! You feel me? grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Islander(f): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2008
almondjoy:

Yeah! Darling! You feel me? grin

I feel, dig, cherish, adore, favour, respect, believe, in ya baby kiss kiss( and the list goes on) Ripley's believe it or nOT, cheesy
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by kataobi: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2008
In my experience, the good girls always end up with the lousy guys (bad guys), and the real bad girls end up marrying the best husbands - and i think this is why - Firstly, there is a great attraction in the unknown, hence the popular saying - 'the grass is always greener on the other side.' Good girls will always be attracted to the bad playboys, and may sometimes end up with them. - Then they will hang out with the boys all weekend, watch soccer all weeknights and wont do any housework - sad

The bad girls on the other hand have been there, done that, got the t-shirt, so they will probably want to settle down with a 'jew man,' who would prefer to stay home on a friday and saturday night, help with the housework, babysit, and generally be the dream husband! smiley Because lets face it, after all said and done, thats what really counts.

Lesson - bad boys make good boyfriends, jew men make good husbands! kiss
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Busta(f): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2008
happens everyday to the best of us.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by bigfather(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2008
una dey live oyinbo lives abi ? undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by kataobi: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2008
Oyibo lives ke?
It happens everywhere! grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by bigfather(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2008
i mean living outside your matrimonial home .
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by kataobi: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2008
Live outside matrimonial home? I dont remember saying anything like that!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by dbaptist1(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2008
guess as they say 'unlike poles attract

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attraction: if she stares once or twice within 30 secs, she is interested! / Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. / Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.