Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? (8410 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by omo99(f): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2008
d-baptist:

guess as they say 'unlike poles attract

you are right, unlike poles does attract. and sometimes the bad guess tend to be more caring and because they have explored through life and everything they later become focus on one girl while sometimes the good guy gets tired and start to look for new adventures because they dont know what's out there and are curious to find out.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Tonyet1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2008
i swear i havce been wanting to open a thread on my adventure as a[b] bad G[/b]

some 8yrs back i use to be good and somewhat caring to females until i came across the e-book: ATTRACTION IS A CHOICE"written by the world's 21st century cassonova-d'angelo from the internet:

some extracts:

1.  believe it or not, females hate nice guys, because they are wussy,

2. even if they take this wussy in, it doesnt get beyond a mere friend relationship stuff

3. bad boys are[b] CARING [/b] in an UNCARING WAY

4. bad boys are LOVING in an UNLOVING WAY

and the list goes on and on with great explanation,

ever since i alligned my thoughts to d'angelo's flow, i swear i don dey even run from the no. of hot chics i get daily in ph city

i can approcah any chic and make them ask for my number within 15mins of our discussion

just on friday(yesterday) i got request from 2 hot bankers, name by yolanda, oluchi, trying to fill in to my hot list of them hot chics: rose, ingibo, stella, joy, shirley, edith,chommy, oluchi 2, precious and so on

to all my fellas, you really need to read that book i swear it is crasy and revealing,

and it tells you that, the fastest way to get a chic 1st impression is to be rude in an unrudy way, hahahaha funny isn't it , then try it
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by smurf(f): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
Its just something i can't explain, happens all the time cool
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Creamish(f): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
. . . . and we've learnt to live with it undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by mazaje(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
what do you guys mean by the term bad boys? are you guys refering to criminals, promiscious guys, guys that beat up ladies, guys that fight and steal or what? heck the word bad has so many interpretations. . . .
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by adeniyia1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
one of the reason is that, some girls looks at outward and lost focus about the inward of a guy. a guy been handsome is good but not to go for a guy cos his handsome and got some money on him. but let them look for the future of the guy first before saying yes. DON'T JUST DO IT, BUT DO IT RIGHT.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Norullah(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] if she misses her period It's menopause tongue cheesy
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Cutedwag(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Lool, is there really a bad boy? Any guy you label a bad boy, go make some research about him, you'll find out he isn't really a bad boy, cause boys you label bad boy, girls manipulate them in a way then can't do with a nice dude
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Cutedwag(m): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? by Cutedwag(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2014
mazaje:
what do you guys mean by the term bad boys? are you guys refering to criminals, promiscious guys, guys that beat up ladies, guys that fight and steal or what? heck the word bad has so many interpretations. . . .
me too, fed of tha way people use the term bad boy, but i think a bad boy means a player

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Some Sensational S*x Positions You MUST Try At Least Once In Your Life / Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.