Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Competent Phone Engineer For Blackberry Needed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Competent Phone Engineer For Blackberry Needed. (663 Views)

Nairaland Frontpage Update Notification App For Blackberry (beta) / •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! / Fairly Used Blackberry Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competent Phone Engineer For Blackberry Needed. by Ideas4life(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
I've got a BB9700 bold 2 that was spoilt by power source.

The problem:
When I insert the battery the red light comes up and goes off after a while. And then a white screen comes up.

Afterwards, the rear of the phone including the battery gets hot.

If you think you can fix it pls get in touch with me ASAP.

baccyk
Re: Competent Phone Engineer For Blackberry Needed. by unclesamtech(m): 5:53am On Aug 18, 2011
Ideas4life:

I've got a BB9700 bold 2 that was spoilt by power source.

The problem:
When I insert the battery the red light comes up and goes off after a while. And then a white screen comes up.

Afterwards, the rear of the phone including the battery gets hot.

If you think you can fix it pls get in touch with me ASAP.

baccyk

I can fix it.
uncleSAMtech

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Storm2 And Htc Pro 2 For Sale In Lagos / 3brm Ifako, Sholuyi Gbagada Ogudu Gra One Year. N450,500,600,700k,750,800k*1 / Blackberry Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.