Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed (4075 Views)

Sand Dredging Business. / Dredging Contract @ Brass Waterfront Bayelsa State For Sale / Dredging Contract For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by d7thcaller: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hello House,

I am currently working on a project (planning phase) that involves dredging of sand in one of the Niger Delta states.
I need the advice and contributions of experts in dredging business, dredger owners and any relevant stakeholder in the business.
I am particularly interested in the cost of dredging (eg cost per cubic meter, cost of hiring of dredger, etc).
You can drop your comments here or reach me at bubewww2yk@yahoo.com or you drop your email or phone number so I can call you.

Thanking you guys for your support and contributions.
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by obamamate: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
approx 6m/month to hire a good one . that excludes cost of diesel, labour etc.
sand costs as as from 1000/m3 to 2000/m3.
make sure you hire a damn good dredger or else you are close to real tough times
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by samuelkanu: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
Call me on this number for full details 08035051103
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by d7thcaller: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ Kesx, SameulKanu, Obamamate,

Thanks to you all for your responses, it’s indeed helpful.
As I said earlier I am still on the planning phase, I am gathering expert analysis and will put them all together to come with a project plan.
The Project plan will be used to enter into a dredging contract with a construction company. Please can you guys provide any vital information that I need to consider before entering the contract with the company? Most importantly things I need to make sure that is in the contract to ensure successful contract execution.

As regards getting a good dredger can anybody advice me on where I can get such.

@ SameulKanu and Kesx, I will call yous shortly.

Thank you and best regards.
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by suguci: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2011
The dredging business is very lucrative only if you know what you are doing, many business have failed due to not taking into account maintenance and support equipment. The support materials and the tools you need to fix broken hoses, and any problem with the dredge is the biggest and most important part of the dredging business.

We know very much this business based on clients calling us for parts, and assistance.

Thanks and hope that helped

Suguci.com
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by d7thcaller: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
Thanks Suguci
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by webcash(m): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2011
If you need a good dredger, contact me 07033146262
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2011
We have for dredger available in bayelsa State waiting for contract , below are type of dredger

20, 18
20 17
20 16
20 12

All are available for contract ,we accept payment per cubic dredged

call 07039111209

Also Available we have site presently you can dredged in bayelsa state, you pay monthly base on agreement
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by InnoAlex: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
I need 20/18 cutter dredger outright purchase, if you have, let me know the make of the engine, how old and how old it is.

I need it very urgently.
Re: Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed by larez(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
@Inno / Alex

What makes you think that you need a cutter suction dredger? These are outdated technology that Oyinbo wants to dump in Africa. The bottom line is the Lifetime Cost Cycle analysis. I can get you a dredger that will outperform what you will spend at least $1.5m on a 10 year old used dredger. This while you will be getting band new equipment of the highest quality. I am the Sub-Saharan representative for Dragflow. Visit the website, and either contact directly through the website or call me at 0802.422.8548. We will give you a quote for brand new equipment for a little over 1/3 the cost of getting a used and less efficient dredger that will end up giving you issues. the website is http://www.dragflow.it. Let us know what your specs are an we will get you a quote.

(1) (Reply)

Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price !! / How To Trade Solid Minerals(gold,iron Ore,manganese) / BUY4ME Services. IF You Need Help Buying Things From Kano Call 07033871071

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.