Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (15457 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
Not all Nigerian men are mean.
My brother is happily married to an Asian woman and they have lovely children. And she is still in love with him.

Family upbringing matters in the character development of people.

People from broken homes have broken personalities.

Any man, no matter the race, will do his best for a woman who also does her best to love him.

When a man treats a woman badly, find out first what she did to provoke him.

Women like crying wolf first when in most cases they started the madness first.

I have quarrelled with an ex before and she burnt my picture, but later we reconciled. So if she could burn my picture in anger, then she would set my home ablaze one day. Eventually we parted ways.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

2 Likes

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

There are African Women also in America and I am sure everywhere that have killed their significant others.

I can post up some liks but it will serve no editorial purpose since I am sure you know this fact.

It seems feminism is rearing her ugly head in Nigeria now which is a shame.

I love my Nigerian Sisters, the way to get the Nigerian Brothers attention is not by ridiculing them, even when one person makes a mistake. Respect begets respect.

You Ladies should ask your Black American Sisters in America why they are complaining that successful Black American Men are not dating them. I've lived in the US for almost 30 years, and I've dated only 1 Black American one Nigerian. I am more comfortable with other races. Now that I am coming around to start dating Nigerians I hope that this draconian and non self serving ideologies that is shown by couple of females on this thread of cutting down the African Men is not rampant.

But then I want to marry someone from a village, say Igbo Ora so that we can have twins. Lol

Uhmm. You said you lived in America for 30 years and you hear Black American women complained about why black men will not date them? undecided

Let's keep it real. The Black American women that are complaining about why Black men PERIOD does not gravitate toward them are WELL TO DO. Black men in America both AFRICAN and Black American have an issue with Black American/African women making more money and holding top executive positions.

Black American/African women are graduating and have graduated from universities in record numbers and those women put EDUCATION before families THAT's why Black men are dating other race of women.
Re: .. by Jenifa1: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

You Ladies should ask your Black American Sisters in America why they are complaining that successful Black American Men are not dating them. I've lived in the US for almost 30 years, and I've dated only 1 Black American one Nigerian. I am more comfortable with other races. Now that I am coming around to start dating Nigerians I hope that this draconian and non self serving ideologies that is shown by couple of females on this thread of cutting down the African Men is not rampant.

Why do you want to date Nigerian if you are more comfortable with other races?
I think you should stay with what you are comfortable with.

how old are you by the way? you said you've been in the US for almost 30 yrs. then you must be at least in your 40s or 50s.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

how old are you by the way? you said you've been in the US for almost 30 yrs. then you must be at least in your 40s or 50s.

I was going to ask the same thing and plus he said he dated ONE BLACK AMERICAN AND ONE AFRICAN WOMAN as if they represent the whole group.

He sound like the man who had a bad experience with a sister and decided the grass is greener on the other side.

Justification is a mofo.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Uhmm.  You said you lived in America for 30 years and you hear Black American women complained about why black men will not date them?   undecided

Let's keep it real.  The Black American women that are complaining about why Black men PERIOD does not gravitate toward them are WELL TO DO.  Black men in America both AFRICAN and Black American have an issue with Black American/African women making more money and holding top executive positions.  

Black American/African women are graduating and have graduated from universities in record numbers and those women put EDUCATION before families THAT's why Black men are dating other race of women.  

Actually what I typed was (almost 30 years).

None of the people in my social circle are intimidated by a Black Woman of any social or economical standing. The reasons we chose not to date Nigerian or African American Women are diverse. We are all educated and doing well for ourselves so that is a non issue.

But I feel that we're going off on a tangent.

Do we agree that domestic violence is not unique to Nigerian Men and towards Asian Women?

2 Likes

Re: .. by Jenifa1: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I was going to ask the same thing and plus he said he dated ONE BLACK AMERICAN AND ONE AFRICAN WOMAN as if they represent the whole group.

He sound like the man who had a bad experience with a sister and decided the grass is greener on the other side.

Justification is a mofo.

my guess is that he is old, impotent and broke.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

Because I want to and I can.

My age is irrelevant to this topic - I fail to see the editorial value, and I have conducted myself in a matured manner on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Justification is a mofo.

You should have asked and I would have answer, But as I can see you prefer making wild assumptions.

Very well then.

1 Like

Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

my guess is that he is old, impotent and broke.

grin

Hello Jenifa, I like your style, you made a grand entrance.

Sorry to have gotten my Sisters oars out of the water on this fine weekend day.

Jenifa_

Re: Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans?
« #17 on: August 11, 2011, 12:11 AM »
Prejudice is probably the correct term to describe it. not resentment or hatred. Africans are not resentful of African Americans. We are prejudiced against them. We are also prejudiced against  hispanics, asians, whites or African Americans for totally different reasons.
and like I said, it's also vice versa. all those cultures including AAs have prejudices against us too.

to quote, use the quote button above the text box when you are making a post. if you can see the smiley buttons, you should be able to see it.

Wow, just wow. Hopefully the educated foreigners on this forum will realize that very very few people share your retarded sentiments.

1 Like

Re: .. by Jenifa1: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

grin

Hello Jenifa, I like your style, you made a grand entrance.

thanks I try  cheesy

EuroMeko:

Because I want to and I can.

I hope you have a lot of money in your pocket. otherwise, goodluck with that because naija women aren't stup[size=1pt].[/size]id
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

thanks I try  cheesy

I hope you have a lot of money in your pocket. otherwise, goodluck with that because naija women aren't stup[size=1pt].[/size]id

Oh wait, I thought I'm supposed to be broke? wink

What exactly do I need money for?

Sorry but I am not into gold diggers.
Re: .. by Jenifa1: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
that's why I said goodluck with that. you will need a lot of luck if you don't have money.
for a person of your old age.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

that's why I said goodluck with that. you will need a lot of luck if you don't have money.
for a person of your old age.

grin

So you've managed to establish that I am old - interesting. grin cheesy grin

So basically what you are saying is that Nigerian Women are gold diggers and will not entertain a Man, assuming he is old, unless he has money.

Nigerian Women are you on board with this description from your Sister Jenifa?

2 Likes

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

You should have asked and I would have answer, But as I can see you prefer making wild assumptions.

Very well then.

Jenifa asked did you answer?
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Actually what I typed was (almost 30 years).

None of the people in my social circle are intimidated by a Black Woman of any social or economical standing. The reasons we chose not to date Nigerian or African American Women are diverse. We are all educated and doing well for ourselves so that is a non issue.

But I feel that we're going off on a tangent.

Do we agree that domestic violence is not unique to Nigerian Men and towards Asian Women?

None of the culos aren't intimidated by a black woman in your group but have reasons why you guys chose not to date Nigerian and Black American women.  Hmm. 

It's all good. Nothing being missed.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_ asked what exactly?

I don't like to assume but I will assume that you meant my age.

If so, I did answer her and here is a quote:

My age is irrelevant to this topic - I fail to see the editorial value, and I have conducted myself in a matured manner on this thread.

I'm not sure the relevance of age to an online debate.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Jenifa1: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
where do u get the term "gold digger" from anyway. and "sister"
i'm starting to believe you are not nigerian at all. but an african american.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

He is not Black American. "Educated" Black American men do not speak like that.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

None of the culos aren't intimidated by a black woman in your group but have reasons why you guys chose not to date Nigerian and Black American women.  Hmm. 

It's all good.  Nothing being missed.  

Ah, so my circle of friends are all "culos" because we chose not to date/marry Black American / Nigerian Women. I see.

I would say okay, Puta, but I cannot insult a Woman no matter how lowly she carries herself.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Jenifa1: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He is not Black American.  "Educated" Black American men do not speak like that. 

lol.
what a fool he is.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

rotfl.
your agemates are aristos in lagos. those r d folks u will be competing with.
i'm just trying to help you out here.

Are you capable of asking a direct question?

Thanks for the unsolicited help  wink

1 Like

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Ah, so my circle of friends are all "culos" because we chose not to date/marry Black American / Nigerian Women. I see.

I would say okay, Puta, but I cannot insult a Woman no matter how lowly she carries herself.

Your circle of friends are culos because I chose to call them that.  I wouldn't care if you did or didn't and don't take CHAT serious.  I suggest you try it.  

Trust me. Mrs. Chima care less about who you sucking or not Remember that.

As for lowly, you beat me to the punch in that department.   wink
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

lol.
what a fool he is.

Ah, a fool  grin

Very uplifting, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Jenifa1: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Are you capable of asking a direct question?

Thanks for the unsolicited help  wink

I will ask a question if i deem fit.
you're welcome.

so why did your oyibo ex-wife leave you?
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Your circle of friends are culos because I chose to call them that.  I wouldn't care if you did or didn't and  don't take CHAT serious.  I suggest you try it.  

As for lowly, you beat me to the punch in that department.   wink

What gave you any hint that I am taking this any serious at all? Come on, don't start getting all self important on me Chica.

Mrs.Chima:

He is not Black American.  "Educated" Black American men do not speak like that.  

Ah, new uplifting word, I am now "uneducated"  grin

1 Like

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

What gave you any hint that I am taking this any serious at all? Come on, don't start getting all self important on me Chica.

Ah, new uplifting word, I am now "uneducated"  grin

You said it. wink

Don't take chat serious. wink
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

you're welcome.

He has an ex wife? shocked That's not the Nigerian way! lipsrsealed
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

you're welcome.

Excellent, I'm glad we're finally making some headway here.

I leave in a country where over 50% of marriages ends in divorce. That's just a fact of life and not a shameful thing, if that's your intention  grin

2 Likes

Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He has an ex wife? shocked That's not the Nigerian way! lipsrsealed

Of course not, the Nigerian was is to beat them up like Pinata and run away like the OP stated right? cheesy
Re: .. by Jenifa1: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He has an ex wife?  shocked  That's not the Nigerian way!   lipsrsealed

it's so obvious. the guy is in his 50s. all of a sudden he is now interested in Nigerian women. after he explicitly said he chose not to date nigerian women.
he is desperate!  grin his oyinbo left him

he wants to eat his cake and have it.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Excellent, I'm glad we're finally making some headway here.

I leave in a country where over 50% of marriages ends in divorce. That's just a fact of life and not a shameful thing, if that's your intention  grin

So if you wasn't in America and in Nigeria you think you would still be married?   undecided undecided

LMAO@I lived in a country where divorce is promoted so I went along with trend. grin grin grin
Re: .. by Jenifa1: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

no kidding.  grin
what a pathetic old fool.

goodluck trying to gain the respect of a nigerian woman.

Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@I lived in a country where divorce is promoted so I went along with trend. grin grin grin

lol. I thought I was the only one who found that comment ridiculous. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.