Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel (15961 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by kingjoe(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
news reaching me now says the son of the Governor of abia state is under arrest 4 slapping a military man. it was said the son was arrestd nd and taken to the barracks when. as usually went to a supermarket to make purchases in umuahia but ordered everyother person to leave the place for him .the senior army officer refused to leave,when the governors son met him he slapped him and askd his bodyguards to deal with the man.therafter the military oficer called his surbordinates that came to the place beat the hel out of the governors son and bundled him to the barracks.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
Nollywood! Action.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-mWmRGwTbT4o/Tkvq-lUw-FI/AAAAAAAACLw/iV5bfZT-fDs/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMzcxMTEzNS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-701245[/img]

1 Like

Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by velo10: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
Son of the Governor?

Which state?

Which colonel.

Please inform a journalist to better report this story for you. Then drop the link on the thread
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by kingjoe(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
yes it happen at capital supermarket uzuakoli road umuahia chinedu the son of T A orji
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by T8ksy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
velo10:

Son of the Governor?

Which state?

Which colonel.

Please inform a journalist to better report this story for you. Then drop the link on the thread

@ Bolded,

Some peps no sabi read sef.

Abi, na confrehesion bi dem problem?
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by EuroMeko(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
I applaud the Military man. These are examples of little things that Nigerians should not tolerate.

His Father was elected by "the People" to server 'the People".

If true that this happened then his Father should be impeached.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by ReachRich(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
I can confirm that this incident actually happened.One of the security aids attached to Chinedu Orji confirmed it to me.It actually happened about 2 weeks ago.I wonder why no newspaper reported it.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by ak47mann(m): 3:07am On Aug 18, 2011
Good for him, who da hell did he think he is untouchable undecided
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Abujabir24: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2011
The news media refuse to take d incident because they re been controlled by the government. So u think bcuz u re d presidnt son, u can behave anyhw u like. Dis is wat we call a sheep attacking a wolf.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Josh316(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2011
Kudos to the Military man, I just wonder why he didnt give him the executive treatment he would have given an ordinary citizen, hope he also bundled all the foolish aides to the barracks for proper discipline? STOOPEEED Idiots who see themselves as gods. One day Sn!pers will reign supreme, one day angry
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Koolking(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2011
Insipid news!

I have no doubt the two (Gov Junior and Colonel) had a confrontation, but I doubted the way the news was reported. The reporter did not tell us exactly what happened.

I doubt if the Gov jnr just walked into a Supermart and ordered people out and claimed 'na just me'. Haba! is he god? or anti fellow human? Something must have prompted their confrontation. That's the part i want to hear otherwise, this is another Nollywood new released Part 1.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by hrhjnr(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy serves him right, These ppl think that this country belongs to them bloody educated illiterates angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. Everyone shd leave the market because you are the governor's son  angry angry angry angry angry bloody goat, he's lucky that they didnt shoot his asssssssssss,
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by 190smh: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
why would someone want to shop and order people out

[size=28pt]UP NIGERIA UP DEVELOPMENT grin grin[/size]
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Guk: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Please dont doubt what Nigerians can do when it comes to pride and arrogance.

A known person once requested that a clothes store on Jeremyn street in London close its door to customers for the time he would be in the store as he intended to spend 10,000pounds sterling there and he wanted undivided attention
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by kcreal(f): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
Yes, I heard he was beaten but never heard he was arrested, well serves him right.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
I doubt the story
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by MMM2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
Op
So if he enters NL how will people leave?

Becos na me go kill d bas-tard angry
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nosyke(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
I will not doubt the story.Infact the Colonel should have withdrawn two teeth from his dental Bank to serve as a 'sourvenoir' to him.Mtshewwwwww
I have seen first hand the Governor's Son's convoy before almost like that of the dad except for the advance team.He handles most contracts in the state, has a lot of influence in decicion making and political appointments in the state.
I don't know why Abia,God's own state keeps on getting the kind of Governors they get.During Orji Uzor Kalu's tenure, It was Mother Excellency, Now T.A Orji, It is Son Excellency.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
kingjoe:

news reaching me now says the son of the Governor of abia state is under arrest 4 slapping a military man. it was said the son was arrestd nd and taken to the barracks when. as usually went to a supermarket to make purchases in umuahia but ordered everyother person to leave the place for him .the senior army officer refused to leave,when the governors son met him he slapped him and askd his bodyguards to deal with the man.therafter the military oficer called his surbordinates that came to the place beat the hel out of the governors son and bundled him to the barracks.
Now I love that
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by obailala(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
kingjoe:

news reaching me now says the son of the Governor of abia state is under arrest 4 slapping a military man. it was said the son was arrestd nd and taken to the barracks when. as usually went to a supermarket to make purchases in umuahia but ordered everyother person to leave the place for him .the senior army officer refused to leave,when the  governors son met him he slapped him and askd his bodyguards to deal with the man.therafter the military oficer called his surbordinates that came to the place beat the hel out of the governors son and bundled him to the barracks.
So after beating the military man, the stuupid 'son excellency' happily continued his shopping not knowing whom he was dealing with? They should have cut off one of his fingers and given him to swallow. Idiiot from an idiiot father
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
And I know the dude must be as ugly as his father
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by blank(f): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
He needs to be disciplined, military style.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Dangello(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
Koolking:

Insipid news!

I have no doubt the two (Gov Junior and Colonel) had a confrontation, but I doubted the way the news was reported. The reporter did not tell us exactly what happened.

I doubt if the Gov jnr just walked into a Supermart and ordered people out and claimed 'na just me'. Haba! is he god? or anti fellow human? Something must have prompted their confrontation. That's the part i want to hear otherwise, this is another Nollywood new released Part 1.

U need to see what some Governor's son did in the past (while there dad was the governor) to know that this is no Nollywood new release.

At a point, it became a way of life for them
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ileke Idiroko where do you people get these very crazy (but usually apt) pictures from? ? ? LOL. Na real Nollywood action.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Bawss1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Nollywood! Action.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-mWmRGwTbT4o/Tkvq-lUw-FI/AAAAAAAACLw/iV5bfZT-fDs/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMzcxMTEzNS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-701245[/img]

Seriously, is this how the movies are made?  shocked No wonder.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
both are wrong and should be condemned.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by chimaike: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Nosyke:

I will not doubt the story.Infact the Colonel should have withdrawn two teeth from his dental Bank to serve as a 'sourvenoir' to him.Mtshewwwwww
I have seen first hand the Governor's Son's convoy before almost like that of the dad except for the advance team.He handles most contracts in the state, has a lot of influence in decicion making and political appointments in the state.
I don't know why Abia,God's own state keeps on getting the kind of Governors they get.During Orji Uzor Kalu's tenure, It was [b]Mother Excellency, Now T.A Orji, It is Son Excellency.
[/b]

probably the next governor of Abia state come 2015, will have a crazy daughter that would be refered to as Daughter Excellency, lol. Just a joke, that serve the stupid son right. The military guys don't take rubbish, that is why i ve love & respect for them.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Outstrip(f): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

why would someone want to shop and order people out

[size=28pt]UP NIGERIA UP DEVELOPMENT grin grin[/size]

Don't mind him. He thinks he is puff daddy shopping at Barneys or something. He-diot.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Rastamann: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
This things happen in Nigeria. Fine he was beaten by the colonel and his surbordinates but suppose it iwas the colonel that clapped the governor's son, what would have happened? Everyday read of both military and police harassment and nothing is being done to savage the situation now a civilian harasses a military man and hell is let loose! Both ways is wrong but we should all be treated equally. The should release the boy, he was only exhibiting what the spoilt brats of many rich Nigerians do to the masses but what of what the military and the police does to innocent and armedless Nigerians everyday?
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by T8ksy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
But guys, wait a minute O.

What if the "colonel" had been just an ordinary citizen nko?

I bet the son excellency would have rained vicious slaps on his person befaore hauling his silly "civilian ar.se" into the care of a police inspector

for a while till he's in a better mood to secure his release (that's if his memory didn't fail him).
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by sley4life(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
let them abduct politicians.It will be better instead of the poor masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Will Soon Crush Boko Haram, Says COAS / FG Promises To Generate 6,000 Megawatts By Dec 2016 / Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.