Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife (1754 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by tankwa: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
Please help me out.
I recently got married but things are happening now.
My boss sponsored part of our wedding but now I found out he loves my beautiful wife.
He was there during our wedding, just recently I found his mobile phone number in my wife's contacts.I don't want to loose this job.
How do I go about this?
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by MMM2(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
op
marry a 2nd wife undecided
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by MMM2(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
mods
move dis topic 2 family section b4 dis small boiz dat re not married in romance section gives him bad & wrong advice. angry
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by deniyor: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
If your boss is really dating your wife, then he can keep her.

However, nothing you have said has indicated your wife is cheating on you. He sponsored your wedding, so it shouldn't be abnormal that she has his cell phone number.

How did you find out he loves your wife? Do you have any proof anything is going on btw them or is it just your jealousy at work?
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Smilenw(f): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
So because your wife has your boss' number, they are having an affair? How old are you ? Kids these day undecided
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by kokoye(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^^

Are you serious?

what is his boss' number doing on her phone without his knowledge??

na wah o
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by kokoye(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
My guy,

As you no want to lose your job, e be like say you go ignore tori o.

sorry . .
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by 9jafetish(f): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
your screwed
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Tosinville(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
If this incident happens to be sincere then some women just don't have dignity at all by bring those ashewo lifestyle she's once live in the past into her marriage again? i wonder where the poster get that slut from? brothel? How can lady have her husband's boss number in her cellphone without her husband consent?

OP, since you don't wanna lose your job then you need to keep another girl around the corner 4 her to leave cos she's a calamity & jezebel like that can eventually poison u not mind being your boss 4th wife.
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 18, 2011
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Mynd44: 4:54am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
Before you start calling the boss all sort of names, did the OP actually convinced you that his wife is having an affair with his boss?
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 18, 2011
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Mynd44: 5:29am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
How did he find out? This guy needs to give more info if he really wants people to take him serious
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by tankwa: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
I work at Enugu but she stays at UNIZIK Awka.My boss shutles b/w Enugu and Awka every moning and evening as lateness does not apply to him. I am wedded already. Somebody suggested installing voice recorder in the handset. I have tried checking my boss call register but he cant keep his phone alone in his office.
What kind of wahala is this. Asking my wife is an accusation.
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Iranoladun(f): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
@poster

Absence of a reason is not the evidence of a reason

The fact that your wife has your boss contact number in her phone is not enough reason to suspect that they are dating. You have to do better than that.

I have my husband's boss number including another of his colleague (all male) and vice versa. My reason; if I cannot reach my husband in case of emergency I could contact them. Believe me, this has never bring any issues in all our years together.

Don't give yourself hypertension over nothing!
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by SAFO(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Why did he sponsor the wedding in the first place?

We need more info.
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by deniyor: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2011
tankwa:

I work at Enugu but she stays at UNIZIK Awka.My boss shutles b/w Enugu and Awka every moning and evening as lateness does not apply to him. I am wedded already. Somebody suggested installing voice recorder in the handset. I have tried checking my boss call register but he cant keep his phone alone in his office.
What kind of wahala is this. Asking my wife is an accusation.

Dude you have no evidence or anything to show there is anything going on. Stop giving yourself High Blood Pressure for no reason. You seem just overly paranoid.

I don't think a lady needs her husband's permission to store anyone's number on her phone. Even if its his boss.
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Mynd44: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2011
The OP is just paranoid and very soon, he is going to do something silly
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by coderXO(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2011
If it smells like a dead rat, it is a dead rat.
Re: If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife by Mynd44: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2011
^^^
SERIOUSLY?
@OP, please before you do anything crazy be really sure ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Hot Victoria's Secret Gift For Your Sweetheart / Should I Dump Her Or Endure To The End / It's Not Beauty But Character That Defines A Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.