Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages (22352 Views)

Java Program To Solve Quadratic Equation-dealwap / Quadratic Equation Solving App I Developed In Python / Please Help Me Write The Code To Connect My Vb Application to Ms Access. Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages by toluxa1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
Can anyone help me in writing the popular almighty formular - (minus b, plus or minus, square root[b square minus 4ac)]/2a in the following Languages

Java
C++
Pascal
Python and
Visual Basic
Re: Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages by Fayimora(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
Why dont you give it try an come here for corrections rather than waiting for a solution!
Re: Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages by Beaf: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
Fayimora:

Why dont you give it try an come here for corrections rather than waiting for a solution!

Exactly!
Re: Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages by toluxa1(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2011
Fair enough! Will be back soon.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages by ektbear: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2011
It is going to be nearly the same in every language.

Write up a bit of pseudo-code to express what you want to calculate (you've already kind of done this a bit, but there are a couple of cases you'll need to check! Read the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadratic_equation).

Then you can translate from that to Java and the other languages.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project / Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? / Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.