Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription (5208 Views)

Ait, Nta,channel,stv And Mitv All Gone On Dstv / Ss3n,ss7n Etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription / Help My M.b.c 1,2,3,4,action And Max All Gone On 26 Badr 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by mclechelle: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Currently all those channels will not work on strong decoder with or without subscription according to them. Currently i run a premium bouquet but it's not showing.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by infofta(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
Your smart card number is not married to a decoder.
Go and buy their useless decoder. DSthieves.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by privaze: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2011
I've pm you the working software.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2011
Working software?pls i need it too.
privaze:

I've pm you the working software.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Olawale86(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2011
@all 2 buy there decoder nw is d only way, pls let look 4 anoda way 2 view d channel pls?
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Olawale86(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2011
Pls assist God will reword u back i need d softwer pls
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by ekonibaje(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
@pri kiIndly pm  adewoyincoker @yahoo.com
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by privaze: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Stop this email rubbish!!!!
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by olason(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Guys,  just today too after paying for dstives premium 2 my dismay SS7Ni, SS3Ni, SS5Ni. refused to come up.  imagine the rubbish! When you decide to come clean by been a Law abiding citizen,  paying legitimately to view there channel, yet with this kind of nonsense business sense, By  by the way those sub- standard decoders they are selling is nothing to write home about. We have it in my office you can t leave it on for 2hours without hanging. U can't change to another channel with the remote it will just hang, until u use all the force in the world to change it directly on the box button.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by atoje(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2011
why not post the link of the software for every one to benefit
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by privaze: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2011
Sorry no, it's against the rules and regulation of this forum to post illegal things and besides i gat no energy to attend to emails.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Jay14(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2011
@privaze,
4get it and don't deceive people because there's no software 4 those channels 4 now.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by ekonibaje(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2011
Why did someone here love 2 blow lies and put everyone  suspence.dIs issue of strong as no software support 4 nw.Is only some decoder dat works on dis cards.Don't look 4 cheap publicity here.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2011
i use dsthieves decoder but still i can't access ss3ni,ss5ni and ss7ni. Is anyone experiencing this?
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by privaze: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2011
You people better go and get the latest strong  patch instead of talking rubbish of what you know nothing about.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by privaze: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2011
kinmen2004:

i use dsthieves decoder but still i can't access ss3ni,ss5ni and ss7ni. Is anyone experiencing this?
scroll to menu and click on upgrade.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by don401(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2011
@privaze u are tryin 2 cause a confusion in dis open forum. Links of new softwares has been posted frequently on dis thread. If u knw of anyway 2 assist kindly drop it, afterall dey ve already payed 4 subcription, help dem 2 enjoy wat dey have payed for. God bless u and pls lets b our brodas keeper <notin is illegal in dis>
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by ekonibaje(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2011
no confusion here, the latest software on 4663x is 1.68, and of d 4669x is 1.30, and off the 4669x11 is 1.09, so non are working, hope priv need good publicity, thks
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by ojtech8291: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pls, dstv should reduce their subscription rate in order all these illegal works
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by ultrasat(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
Only someone who don't know his way will allow dstv issue to border him!
I beg let's find something else to discuss!
Dead to them(dstv, hitv, mytv) all! I beg go and get your own ****** and enjoy while it last!.
From realiable source, ****** has come to stay! Use it and enjoy your life.
"For someone to be lawful in a lawless society, is lawlessness!"
There was one time when dstv are giving out old card for some mytv subscribers inorder to bring them to their system and spoil their mytv cards,{imagine that!} Dstv are too wicked!
We ought to send them out of this country!

cool

1 Like

Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by pofolo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Only God knows wat will happen tomorrow. Guys,come n see fierce mean lookin guys @ dstv offices today, viewing centers owner crying foul. Multichoice better bif up der security.

Latest gist is, bring ur card n wateva kind of decoders,be it dstv ,techo ,strong or wateva d name may be, pay #7,000, then u get d new dstv 1310 model ( dat burn easily wit thousands still waitin to swap fryd ones afta 3 months ) wit a marryd card,
Only dat can get u ur ssn for now legaly.
Otherwise, enter d darkside, ,
for d way there, pls dnt ask me,
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by privaze: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
Men that make things happen don't talk much.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by REDshouse(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
privaze:

please send me the patch of my 4663x and i will really appreciate it alot and may almighty God continue to bless you my mail is redsproperty@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by REDshouse(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
privaze:

let me also state here that if it works, there is a deal for you cos i got so many friends in need and we can make some earnings from there < a deal is a deal >.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by ekonibaje(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
I don't understand why many people are panickg because of ss3n.just don't worry privace is doing his research.by 2mrw aftrnoon evryhg thg must be real. strong.if ui av eIther t h-d ss3n is workg with d patch.I don't understand why many people are panickg because of ss3n.just don't worry p is doing his research.by 2mrw aftrnoon evryhg thg must be real. strong.if ui av eIther t h-d ss3n is workg with d patch.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by olason(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
All, have always blieved that dsthieves are already digging there own grave. Very soon there eyes will open and by that time it will be too late.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by privaze: 3:51am On Aug 20, 2011
If you're in calabs or aks then contact me.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by olabisi75(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2011
ultrasat:

Only someone who don't know his way will allow dstv issue to border him!
I beg let's find something else to discuss!
Dead to them(dstv, hitv, mytv) all! I beg go and get your own ****** and enjoy while it last!.
From realiable source, ****** has come to stay! Use it and enjoy your life.
"For someone to be lawful in a lawless society, is lawlessness!"
There was one time when dstv are giving out old card for some mytv subscribers inorder to bring them to their system and spoil their mytv cards,{imagine that!} Dstv are too wicked!
We ought to send them out of this country!

cool

lets hope for good thing to come our way
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by hisoccer(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
dongle is still working loud and clear on strong 4669x wit all dstv stations widely open to it and many more, plz lets be guided thanks
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by dolpaz: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hello brodapls give us a hint on how much the dongle cost, or better still send me an email wiv ur info to my email Dolpaz02@yahoo.com, tanx bro!!!
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by noblebenny: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Guys! Guys!! Guy!!! If there is anyone here who's got any software that would make ss3n and the rest work on strong decoder, should drop his e-mail in this forum. Fortune is definately waiting for that person cos a lot are out there definately searching for solution. I will give you a lot of contacts if you can. My e-mail _ noblebennykay@yahoo.com.
See you on top
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by mygee33(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
pofolo:

Latest gist is, bring your card n wateva kind of decoders,be it dstv ,techo ,strong or wateva d name may be, pay #7,000, then u get d new dstv 1310 model ( dat burn easily wit thousands still waitin to swap fryd ones afta 3 months ) wit a marryd card,

dsthives, the last time the called me, they the decoder will be N5000. Now you ll still bring your own decoder to swap,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyngsat Foot Print Maps / How Can I Track Hotbird From My Location? / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.