Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out (9107 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
S
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by kokoye(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
You sound like you stayed with her for some 'reason' - now you have the reason and you dont want her anymore.

And you better thank your stars say she no call cops on you - you beat her to end the relationship . . are you serious??

Now you don go find woman for naija abi??

Well, no one can force you to stay with who you dont love.

But you used this lady.

You need forgiveness.  . that's all I choose to say without sounding mean
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Dyt(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
Deep sigh
i feel u
call er up
do d most romantic thingsu v neva done
mk er understand u cld b best of frnds n nt partners
mk er c beyond wat she s seein
u know er 2 well
jst do your thing bro
bt u shldnt eva beat a woman
dats ur fault man
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by chika98: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
Gen gen! Beating her though to make her leave you? I'll observe this one cool
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by tpia5: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
Lol

beating the daylights out of her did you say.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
kokoye:

You sound like you stayed with her for some 'reason' - now you have the reason and you dont want her anymore.

And you better thank your stars say she no call cops on you - you beat her to end the relationship . . are you serious??

Now you don go find woman for naija abi??

Well, no one can force you to stay with who you dont love.

But you used this lady.

You need forgiveness.  . that's all I choose to say without sounding mean

I know I need forgiveness. God will forgive but not sure about my fiancée.

She stayed with me for some reason and not the other way round
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
tpia@:

Lol

beating the daylights out of her did you say.

I'm not proud of those moments. I'll never try that gain. I was so angry because she wouldn't leave me alone
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by xxcarolxx(f): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
Your a poor excuse for a man, What man beats his girlfriend to breakup with her, and then take her back, Plus you proposed to her and getting married in dec, Your pathetic,
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Your a poor excuse for a man, What man beats his girlfriend to breakup with her, and then take her back, Plus you proposed to her and getting married in dec, Your pathetic,

I wasn't convinced but she insistently and persistently demanded that I engaged her. She was so forceful.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by armyofone(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
you dated for 5years?? God! she should leave you, your beating her is one good reason.
how about signing her up on NL to learn a thing or two  undecided
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by xxcarolxx(f): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
paris10:

I wasn't convinced but she insistently and persistently demanded that I engaged her. She was so forceful.
B.o.l.l.o.x No one can force you to propose, Your still a pathetic fool,
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by chika98: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
paris10:

You've come here to look for excuses and for everyone to make you feel better about your actions.
Seeing as you lack common sense, I'll spell it out for you. Go and live your life offline. we really couldn't give a toss
We don't care if you leave her or marry the girl in Nigeria. At the end of the day you'll only answer to your conscience
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Kunbee: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hmm
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Roland17(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2011
How much more selfish can u be as a man?, your type has continuously dragged men through the gutters of insult and disrespect from women. after 5 solid years of dedication and loyalty to you, after you have severally beaten the day light out of another man's daughter, probably leaving her with indelible scars that have tattooed her heart with pain, u now think u have fallen in love for someone more presentable, educated and chaste?

i don't have a problem with u not marrying her because u certainly like her out of pity, but u should have been man enough to tell her what u felt about her and advice her to move on and also stay far away from her, u have led her this far and u want to dump her? its easy for a man to move on after soooo many years, but when women love and get heart broken, its very difficult for them.

Do your self a favour, tell her the truth and please don't marry and stay far away from her, time would heal her.

I wish humans can be more careful when ever they are in love and not blinded by the Euphoria.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by MMM2(m): 5:23am On Aug 18, 2011
op
then kill her undecided
& marry d 1 u luv embarassed
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Mynd44: 5:28am On Aug 18, 2011
You say you don't love her yet you stayed with her for 5 years, you defiled your mother to want to marry her and you had probably have been shagging her. Guy it seems too me that the only thing you are looking for is trouble and I hope you find it.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Princek12(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
If you can afford it, marry both of them.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Roland17:

How much more selfish can u be as a man?, your type has continuously dragged men through the gutters of insult and disrespect from women. after 5 solid years of dedication and loyalty to you, after you have severally beaten the day light out of another man's daughter, probably leaving her with indelible scars that have tattooed her heart with pain, u now think u have fallen in love for someone more presentable, educated and chaste?

i don't have a problem with u not marrying her because u certainly like her out of pity, but u should have been man enough to tell her what u felt about her and advice her to move on and also stay far away from her, u have led her this far and u want to dump her? its easy for a man to move on after soooo many years, but when women love and get heart broken, its very difficult for them.

Do your self a favour, tell her the truth and please don't marry and stay far away from her, time would heal her.

I wish humans can be more careful when ever they are in love and not blinded by the Euphoria.

I don't see it as dumping. So u want me to ahead with the wedding and regret the rest of my life abi?
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

You say you don't love her yet you stayed with her for 5 years, you defiled your mother to want to marry her and you had probably have been sleeping-with her. Guy it seems too me that the only thing you are looking for is trouble and I hope you find it.

Which one is the cursing part now? I believe its better now than get divorce after marriage
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Saraha1(f): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
Form the look of things it's seems as if the lady in question have some power within her
and if you decide to disappoint her she will treat your Bleep up. so please think very well before
you start regreting your decision
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Ikedonn(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ poster,dump her as soon as possible if you can.Marriage is not a game.Don't marry her out of pity.Follow your heart but it pains.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by aijay84: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
wether you are being straight or not, if you don't feel comfortable with marrying her and you go ahead, you might end up in regrets and of course, you'd cheat on her. my only fear is dat, your fiance seem like someone who would kill you and kill herself if you don't marry her.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by jnrprof(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
@poster, there's no point going ahead with the marriage. You've punished her enough already, marrying her will be an even greater punishment. But the question still remains, why on earth did u go this far when you knew she didn't meet up with the standards you wanted in a wife?? Its been said before, you need forgiveness!!! Remember, what goes around comes around. I hope all nairaland guys learn from this.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
jnr prof:

@poster, there's no point going ahead with the marriage. You've punished her enough already, marrying her will be an even greater punishment. But the question still remains, why on earth did u go this far when you knew she didn't meet up with the standards you wanted in a wife?? Its been said before, you need forgiveness!!! Remember, what goes around comes around. I hope all nairaland guys learn from this.

The same question I still ask myself till date. I have had doubt over her even before meeting the other lady. I don't know how to go about telling her this. She might just kill herself or even me. I'm really scared.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
aijay84:

wether you are being straight or not, if you don't feel comfortable with marrying her and you go ahead, you might end up in regrets and of course, you'd cheat on her. my only fear is dat, your fiance seem like someone who would kill you and kill herself if you don't marry her.

My thinking exactly.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
Just need someone bold on this forum to call her on my behalf and tell her my mind. I'll give you her digits. Pls someone come to my rescue, I can't go on like this.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
leaving this your fiance sounds lik your next marriage could be a shotgun wedding if you know what I mean.

and what's with the "I kept bad people from hurting you" bit?
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by chines4(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Why did you propose to her?, Marriage is a responsibility. and promise is a debt. But u still have to tell, as best a you can, since you know her better. But don't rush into another marriage proposal until u'r absolutely sure.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Iranoladun(f): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
It seems you are continuing this relationship/marriage under duress

What 'hold' does your fiancee have over you?

I can bet it if you go ahead with this wedding you will only end up being miserable and making your spouse miserable.

From your post the foundation of your planned marriage is wrong.

I will advise you suspend the wedding plan and also take a break from your newfound love in order to sort out your 1st relationship. You will have to come up strongly to be able to convince your fiancee to suspend your wedding plan and then gradually dis-engage from her. That is if
you are convince deep within your soul she's the wrong woman for you
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Connoisseur(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
2buff:

leaving this your fiance sounds lik your next marriage could be a shotgun wedding if you know what I mean.

and what's with the "I kept bad people from hurting you" bit?

its a subtle threat meaning i can hurt you in many ways.

@Op
though i dont support you but i think i understand what you are passing through.
No on is gonna do the calling for you (she wouldnt even believe it if anyone tries).
So the onus is on you man, you gotta brave up and do the talking, its gonna be nasty yes. Life s too short for anyone to spend it in an unwilling relationship.

My 2cents
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
yeah dude, hence my comment about the "shotgun wedding".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date / With Bae (photos) / Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.