Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) (15819 Views)

Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / In The Murky Waters Of Hiv Thrives The Nigerian ‘aristos’ Or ‘runs Girls’ / Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by HighChief4(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
This is what you get when "keeping it real" goes wrong
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
Probably they thought twitter is yahoo messenger?
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by paraphase(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
If they are bu girls then i am sorry for their parents,i hope critics can now see why covenant has placed that much restrictions on their students to think some parents are struggling to pay through their noses denying themselves some of lifes luxuries to pay the millions fortution fees not  knowing their children are training to take over from allen avenue and sheraton girls,the ms temi is in sheffield up north uk,shows poverty is not the only cause why women indulge in prostitution.
I just pray GOD will never let me choose all these expired hags as a wife and i pray i only give birth to male children ijn no female

uncle!!! Your Covernant female students are the worst,they are basically hypocrites, I know many of them my friends have shagg.ed . Just becos you read their post doesnt make them bad or useless gurls.Do you even know if they did all the things are talking about?? they are angry and mad at eachother,so you should expect them to say lots of shits to themselves. I dont think you should accuse them becos you read their post,what about what your wife or gurlfrend plus your sisters are doing at your back,do you know?? answer me plz
Look I will marry any of those gurls and marry them again. Covenant university ko,covenant of Abraham ni
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Princek12(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
see as dis keles dey open their nyansh ayakata on top twitter make d entire village see am . dem say sheep wey go lost no go hear when em shepherd blow whistle. Dis girls don lost and dem don kolo.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Princek12(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
paraphase:

uncle!!! Your Convernant female students are the worst,they are basically hypocrites, I know many of them my friends have shagg.ed. Just becos you read their post doesnt make them bad or useless gurls.Do you even know if they did all the things are talking about?? they are angry and mad at eachother,so you should expect them to say lots of shits to themselves. I dont think you should accuse them becos you read their post,what about what your wife or gurlfrend plus sisters are doing at your back,do you know?? answer me plz
Look I will marry any of those gurls and marry them again.

your own don finish.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Anvaller: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
Many Naija ladies are into this kind of thing. Just very many. What bothers me is that U'd even see some girls from a relatively comfortable family who are still into this rubbish. In such cases, poverty is out of the issue. I have come to a conclusion that there is a bitchy propensity in most women and the environment they are exposed to would determine what they would be.

Interestingly, what makes them much more vulnerable is the nature of most men who would always crumble like cookies as soon as a lady is hovering close around. Some of these girls catch fun in that alone. The fact that they can get a man down on his knees no matter how mighty he is using the power of their Pee You Ess Ess Why and drain money out of him at ease while he is giving them good banging at the same time.

I always try to imagine what keeps them going.

the above is my conclusion.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
paraphase:

I know That Animashaun (sexylhara) i can arrange her for you if you gat tha cash. grin wink
Ok,I get cheque.Like how much,you think will be enough?
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by paraphase(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
your own don finish.
Do you know if someone just ff.uu.c.k.ed your wife or how many men Zap.ed your wife before you married the fairly used?? LOser!!!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by kadman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
"I'm f[i]u[/i]c[/i]king Okoya
You are f[i]u
[i]c[/i]king Oloshi. . . Who will go to heaven ?"

If I was a girl, this would be my quote for the year CLASSIC !  grin
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by RickyRoss1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
SAD & UNFORTUNATE
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by tunnytox(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
Na 2day? grin grin
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by paraphase(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
x
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by paraphase(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
Na 2day?
I Tire O Wey some people wan kill themselves.Na Normal Level no Biggie!!!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Natasha2(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
paraphase:

uncle!!! Your Covernant female students are the worst,they are basically hypocrites, I know many of them my friends have shagg.ed . Just becos you read their post doesnt make them bad or useless gurls.Do you even know if they did all the things are talking about?? they are angry and mad at eachother,so you should expect them to say lots of shits to themselves. I dont think you should accuse them becos you read their post,what about what your wife or gurlfrend plus your sisters are doing at your back,do you know?? answer me plz
Look I will marry any of those gurls and marry them again.  Covenant university ko,covenant of Abraham ni

seconded
@post what can i say its nothing new girls do this every single day on the street, 2go fb just anywhere  
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by occam(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
LWKMD mehn, dis girls get wicked yabis o! like this

“I go to DUBAI u go to Ondo n Jigawa, who went on a trip, plz tell me"

trip to Jigawa

another 1
“u  know if them put NEPA pole inside your blue waffle p*** everything go enter”
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
So many  of the girls normally end up getting good guys after all the atrocities they have committed .why some times the good ones fnd it difficult getting married.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Konjour(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
Shitsniz! The said girls just closed their accounts on twitter, grin grin grin Gross! embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by lucabrasi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
paraphase:

Look I will marry any of those gurls and marry them again.  Covenant university ko,covenant of Abraham ni

i hear you but the shagging amongst bf/gf is totally different from shagging for a blackberry or shagging aristos besides no one is saying they are 100%holy in cu but they certainly wont be caugh in these sort of shamelessomo alata twifight no matter how mad those girls are at each other there is a lot of truth in between
the lines dont worry i can swear that my sisters who are happily married are miles apart from cretins such as these shame to womanhood as for that wife or gf check the prayer at d end of my comment
bu standards have fallen way below what it used to be couple of years ago if you were a father and someone showed you these tweets as what your daughter wrote will u shrug it off?
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by lucabrasi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
Konjour:

Shitsniz! The said girls just closed their accounts on twitter, grin grin grin Gross! embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
one of the useless prostitutes is still there mz temi her full names are temi durosinmi etti one of her family is a friend of mine and i will be fowarding the tweets to him
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by lucabrasi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
paraphase:

I Tire O Wey some people wan kill themselves.Na Normal Level no Biggie!!!
Natasha,,:

seconded
@post what can i say its nothing new girls do this every single day on the street, 2go fb just anywhere  

you gys dont seem to get it,the main problem and the issue why everyone is taking it this serious is precisely becaise those girls see it as normal it means in another couple of years some girls will regard sleeping with dogs horses as normal
what gets me really is how shameless and utterly without regard they had to be not doing this in private but in public?that one is even bragging aboit fucking an okoya as if its a badge of honour okoyas family that i wont pray to be even if they paid me to for aome reasons
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by paraphase(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
i hear you but the sleeping-with amongst bf/gf is totally different from sleeping-with for a blackberry or sleeping-with aristos besides no one is saying they are 100%holy in cu but they certainly wont be caugh in these sort of shamelessomo alata twifight no matter how mad those girls are at each other there is a lot of truth in between
the lines dont worry i can swear that my sisters who are happily married are miles apart from cretins such as these shame to womanhood as for that wife or gf check the prayer at d end of my comment
bu standards have fallen way below what it used to be couple of years ago if you were a father and someone showed you these tweets as what your daughter wrote will u shrug it off?

The Covenants Female students are not GFs,not at all. They are gurls controlled from FB. My frends told them they were coming to 9JA and before we know it they dropped numbers yakata. They were mercilessly Fu.ckk.ed . Now everytime they go to Nigeria,these convenant gurls always come around. Look im coming to 9JA next months and i have the fone numbers of some of them (i mean covenants female students),most defitely they would be ffu.cckk.ed. So what is the difference between the coded covenant students and unilag babes.Look Brov they are birds of a feather so dont make the convenat gurls feel too good here
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
olas2u:

So many  of the girls normally end up getting good guys after all the atrocities they have committed .why some times the good ones fnd it difficult getting married.
Its a mystery.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by emmatok(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
More

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by HighChief4(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

seconded

Natasha where have you been all these while. Please keep away from such gals when you get into school ok
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
Na wa ooo
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
emmatok:

They are UNILAG GIRLS

More

They mentioned babcock in those tweets
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Knight1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
ifyalways:

Its a mystery.

THEY DON'T GET GOOD GUYS I ASSURE YOU.
THE 'GOOD' GUYS THEY SEEM TO GET ARE SONS OF SOME BILLIONAIRES WHO HAVE ALSO DONE THEIRS IN THE PAST. THEY WED AND END UP WITH AFFAIRS AND DIVORCE AND LEAD A MESSED UP LIFE.
WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP. there aint no clause in there!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Sike(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Princek12:

see as dis keles dey open their nyansh ayakata on top twitter make d entire village see am . dem say sheep wey go lost no go hear when em shepherd blow whistle. Dis girls don lost and dem don kolo.
Me loving it jor!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by emmatok(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
“Whether you Zap on a gold throne or a pit latrine…U still a f.u.c.king hoe”

Men classic grin

dayokanu:

They mentioned UNILAG in these tweets.

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by GoldCircle: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
wetin twitter and facebook go cause for this world, we never see am finish! *whew* undecided
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by violent(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

doesn't make them Babcock students either!
lucabrasi:

If they are bu girls then i am sorry for their parents[b],i hope critics can now see why covenant has placed that much restrictions on their students[/b] to think some parents are struggling to pay through their noses denying themselves some of lifes luxuries to pay the millions fortution fees not knowing their children are training to take over from allen avenue and sheraton girls,the ms temi is in sheffield up north uk,shows poverty is not the only cause why women indulge in prostitution.
I just pray GOD will never let me choose all these expired hags as a wife and i pray i only give birth to male children ijn no female

bullshyt!. . . .that's what i call placing restrictions on adults!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
thiss is one of the chicks
http://twitter.com/#!/Ms_Temi
http://twitter.com/#!/search/%40sexylhara link to the fight
this girls are jobless lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus / Patronizing Children(young) Street Hawkers / The Osu Caste System In Igboland Discrimination Based On Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.