Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. (890 Views)

Woman Mourns Late Husband Who Died 2 Mths Before Her Due Date In Maternity Photo / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2011
Geman Redmond is a 27 year old Primary school Teacher who lost her Husband to a shark attack during Their Honeymoon. This is what she had to say.

‘My husband and my best friend was tragically killed yesterday,’ she said. ‘I loved him so much and he was a very special husband, a thoughtful son and a devoted brother.
‘He worked tirelessly to give us both a wonderful married life and home and I want to thank him for nine years of joy. We were having so much fun and we were so excited about our future together.
Myself, our families and our friends are devastated and shocked by what has happened. The loss of Ian has left a gaping hole in our hearts that will never be filled.
‘He was always calm and collected, strong and brave, witty and intelligent, handsome and caring, a remarkable individual who will be deeply and sorely missed.
‘We are privileged and proud to have shared our lives with him.’

Sad Story ain't it?

Re: Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by MMM2(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2011
R
I
P

But u will still marry again even before d next 3 months undecided
Re: Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by pendo89(f): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^ i keep telling you that you need God the Father,Son and Spirit to reedem you.
Re: Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by MrCork17: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2011
the sharks were from Niger Dealta! undecided
Re: Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by pendo89(f): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2011
^^ not again.
Re: Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by MMM2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
pendo89:

^^^ i keep telling you that you need God the Father,Son and Spirit to reedem you.

and u also need it undecided

Becos u were male yesterday and 2day female, 2morow u can still be transgendered angryangryangry
Re: Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by zealot4me(f): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
wat a pity,

pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by pendo89(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
MMM I still love pray and fast for you.
One day your redemption will come.
grin
Re: Honeymoon Shark Attack: Widow Pays Tribute To Late Husband. by MMM2(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^
Yes oh & Amen

Me i dey Pray 4 u & 2 nyash u also wink wink

(1) (Reply)

I Know There Are Good Girls Out There! / Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> / Why Are Ladies Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.