Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers (2463 Views)

Over 5000 Active US Phone Numbers For Sale / Database Of Fone Numbers Arranged According 2 States Includin Fct 4 Just 1k / How To Get Bulk SMS Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2011
Sending bulk sms is the fastest means of getting clients now. Now the problem is who to send the message to. We have bulk naija phone numbers to market to. Contact me now for more details 07033668618
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by databoy247(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ poster, its like u dont follow the trend in online business. Nobody buys phone numbers again cos they are every where. what people do now is generate random phone numbers for marketing.
I can get 200,000 numbers for you if you want grin grin

follow the trend in online businesses and know how to position yourself to make money. Its like you are a newbie in the game cool
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by databoy247(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
@chaircover, location based fone numbers cannot be generated (to the best of my knowledge). All you need is to buy from those who have been in the business for a time, because they would have accumulated enough over the years. Personal i buy location based numbers to do my SMS campaigns and after which resell to anyone interested. grin

Cheers.
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by databoy247(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
hahahaha

when you talk of filtering numbers, it sometimes poises as a challenge. But this is what i do most times:

i do alot of SMS campaigns for wedding invitations. If a guy walks up to me to use my service, definitely he is intending to send some SMS to his "pals" who are definitely not akara sellers . I store those numbers in a location based folder and when i want to do my own personal campaign or for a new client marketing his/her product, at least i know those numbers have been categorized.

Shekina. cool
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by databoy247(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
As per filtering location based fone numbers that have been purchased, well, am afraid that is what they call "casualties of war". Its unavoidable, and you sometimes have to just send an akara seller a text. Lol

Cheers.
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by peddylinko(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2011
Maximise your profit in the bulksms biz by buying at cheaper rates.

Buy ur bulksms units @ www.linkosms.com

do u have a website and you still buy sms @ high prices?

Contact us today lets implement our api for you and start buying sms @ reduced price for resellers.

do u send large quantity of sms or do u get contracts to send bulk sms?

Contact us today and start buying units @ very cheap price and make more profits from ur clients.

If u are under the category that sends bulk sms in large quantity and dont haver ur own personal website, when contacting us inform us that u send large amount of sms and we will sell to u @ very cheap rate.

Do you need a bulksms website?
And start making extra cash from the bulksms biz
CONTACT US TODAY.

Prepare early, the festive season is approaching.

Contact us today.

www.linkosms.com
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by ufumes(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
You can now build the phone number lists of your target audience with ease with our free phone numbers extractor.
Simply browse up the contact pages of your target audience, save them up in a text file, paste the text file in our free extractor, then click extract!
You can read more from this topic >> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-828781.0.html, or visit ufumes.net/gsmextractor to access the phone extractor tool
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by OtunbaJOEel(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Please I need to send sms to
Lagos, platea state , and abuja. If u can generate active numbers contact me on 08054815690 or 2255DB55 #
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by Youngzedd(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2013
Otunba JOEel: Please I need to send sms to
Lagos, platea state , and abuja. If u can generate active numbers contact me on 08054815690 or 2255DB55 #

Yes, we can do it for you.
Excellent service guarantee.

Check us on www.netbulksms.com

Truly the best.
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
I use Sms Phone Number Dot Com or MobileSms24 Dot Com.
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by Enddystar(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Have you use bulksmsplus? If not, you just have to. We offer cheap and reliable bulk sms in Nigeria, we charge 1 unit to any network in Nigeria. We also have over 60 million valid GSM Numbers of all the states and local governments in Nigeria. Check it out at www.bulksmsplus.com
Re: Sell Ur Products With Bulk Sms: Get Bulk Naija Phone Numbers by Mekateka: 5:04am On Sep 06, 2014
databoy247: @chaircover, location based fone numbers cannot be generated (to the best of my knowledge). All you need is to buy from those who have been in the business for a time, because they would have accumulated enough over the years. Personal i buy location based numbers to do my SMS campaigns and after which resell to anyone interested. grin

Cheers.
hw can I buy please?

(1) (Reply)

Automate Airtime & Data Vending For Instant Delivery Mtn SME Data / Learn Webdesign From The Masters / In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.