Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves (3995 Views)

How To Know You Are A Wowo Girl: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
i have noticed this a number of times.its mostly the very ugly nigerian girls who put on airs grin
u try to be polite to them and them dey think say na toast u dey try to toast them.they are so arrogant and full of themselves.the other day i saw this naija girl with k-leg and duck eyes and i as i was trying to say hello to her she just snapped at me and opened her duck eyes at me saying, "shuo! wetin u wan dey disturb me for".i was taken aback.imagine this ugly lookin duck eyed naija chick snapping at me because i was just saying goodmorning to her.abeg some of u wowo naija girls too dey arrogant angry
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Pweety4me(f): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
Bwahahahaaaa cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Goldieluks: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
@OP,maybe she shouted at ya,because you have bow legs and frog eyes,plus your thin too. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

@OP,maybe she shouted at ya,because you have bow legs and frog eyes,plus your thin too. grin grin
we dont have bow legs or frog eyes in our family tree grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Goldieluks: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
lefulefu:

we dont have bow legs or frog eyes in our family tree grin

liar!

the girl would be thinking ##wowor plus wowor##
would give birth to gorilla,that was why she shouted at you.
grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by annawhite(f): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
@poster
What is it with you and worwor girls
It seems you have a thing for them or maybe u r too ugly to approach the beautiful ones

Is your name lelefu or fufu or akpu
Which of the above? tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
annawhite:

@poster
What is it with you and worwor girls
It seems you have a thing for them or maybe u r too ugly to approach the beautiful ones

Is your name lelefu or fufu or akpu
Which of the above? tongue tongue
lady my name"s lefulefu and are u american? wink
if u american can u pls pronounce lefulefu in that sexy american accent wink wink
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

liar!

the girl would be thinking ##wowor plus wowor##
would give birth to gorilla,that was why she shouted at you.
grin grin
how does your K-leg fit in those panty liners? grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Goldieluks: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
lefulefu:

how does your K-leg fit in those panty liners? grin grin

did she asked you that? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

did she asked you that? undecided
no i am asking you grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Goldieluks: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
lefulefu:

no i am asking you grin

no am not available ,sorry. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by 9jafetish(f): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
lefulefu:

i have noticed this a number of times.its mostly the very ugly nigerian girls who put on airs grin
u try to be polite to them and them dey think say na toast u dey try to toast them.they are so arrogant and full of themselves.the other day i saw this naija girl with k-leg and duck eyes and i as i was trying to say hello to her she just snapped at me and opened her duck eyes at me saying, "shuo! wetin u wan dey disturb me for".i was taken aback.imagine this ugly lookin duck eyed naija chick snapping at me because i was just saying goodmorning to her.abeg some of u wowo naija girls too dey arrogant angry

lol i congratulate her, she just put you in your place

frog eyes
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by annawhite(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
Lelefu!!!!! West african frog grin grin tongue cool
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MrsChima(f): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
lefulefu:

What make you any different from wowo girls?  You looks like one with a tiny Joystick.   lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Pweety4me(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
Wowo guys like to make noise sha

You saw the girl, you greeted her whole-heartedly, but when she lashed at you dat's when u realised that she has big eyes & k-leg, nonsense!!
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MMM2(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Op
then stop going 4 ugly ladies undecided
or
re u ugly? angry
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
M M M:

Op
then stop going 4 ugly ladies undecided
or
re u ugly? angry
i wasnt toasting her but just saying good morning to her.wich one u no understand for inside? grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What make you any different from wowo girls?  You looks like one with a tiny Joystick.   lipsrsealed

if u are all that interested in knowing the size of my joystick u can always ask my oyibo girlfriend cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MrsChima(f): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
No thanks. White girls like small dicks too.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

Wowo guys like to make noise sha

You saw the girl, you greeted her whole-heartedly, but when she lashed at you dat's when u realised that she has big eyes & k-leg, nonsense!!

look at obasanjo"s sister opening her dirty mouth grin
u don wash your mouth today? grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by 190smh: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
Very UGLY things

All they know is how to steal MEN's money

EAT GARRI AND FUFU and wear BEND DOWN LOW PANTS  angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ lefulefu

this is true for ugly women ALL over.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by 190smh: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No thanks.  White girls like small Joysticks too.  
mrs chima you never cease to amaze me grin grin grin
so white girls now love small joysticks abi?
i wan die with laugher at this big lie grin grin grin grin
so is that why many white girls dump white guys for blk men?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2011
smh @ 190[b]smh[/b]
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

mrs chima you never cease to amaze me grin grin grin
so white girls now love small joysticks abi?
i wan die with laugher at this big lie grin grin grin grin
so is that why many white girls dump white guys for blk men?? grin grin grin grin

And you think SOME white girls leaving white men because of dick size? undecided undecided Like I said just because a hand full of white girls marrying mail order grooms doesn't mean they are leaving white men because of dick size.

Here a question, why are ASIAN women running to white men in DROVES? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

Very UGLY things

All they know is how to steal MEN's money

EAT GARRI AND FUFU and wear BEND DOWN LOW PANTS  angry angry

na too much fried chicken and beer they give naija girls pot belly grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Here a question, why are ASIAN women running to white men in DROVES? lipsrsealed
asian women are running to white men in droves because white men offer them the best chance of residing in europe and the US and of course the money wink.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MrsChima(f): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

asian women are running to white men in droves because white men offer them the best chance of residing in europe and the US and of course the money wink.

Is that why you running to white women?
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by 190smh: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

na too much fried chicken and beer they give naija girls pot belly grin grin

and wat makes u think its chicken and beer that gives them pot belle

They are infected with several suffer head diseases and u call those pot bellies enjoyment

I eat chicken every day even with water and have regular intake of beer and i dont have the kind of bellies those

women have, they eat everything eatable - GARRI, RICE, FUFU, POUNDY, EVEN ELEPHANT GRASS

and u say they are enjoying - ure even DUMBER than i thought

smh  undecided
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Is that why you running to white women?
i just have a white girlfriend and i love her to death
jealous much? grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by 190smh: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

smh @ 190[b]smh[/b]
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Have Finish Me,please Help. / Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? / Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.