Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ml Mercedez Or S-type Jaguar? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ml Mercedez Or S-type Jaguar? (1973 Views)

U Can't Afford 2 Miss Thɪs Car Toks Manual Drive 2004 X-type Jaguar @ 520k / 2005 S-type Jaguar 4.0 Litre V8 N1.5m For Sale / I Want To Buy A 2003 S-type Jaguar, Can Anybody Help On Its Problems? Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ml Mercedez Or S-type Jaguar? by naijatown(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
AM looking at changing my car.Am in a bit of a dillemma as to which car to choose.
My preferences are Jaguars and Mercedes,so am looking at buying an M class 2000(320 model)or an S-type Jaguar 2000(v6 or v8) .

Ive sought advise from my friends but am still not satisfied!I think an S-type Jaguar will give me a little more class but my friends are telling me the M class is more convenient to maintain,their arguement is that the parts of an M class are easily availble,the cost of maintainance is moderate and it's more rugged and suitable for Nigeria roads.Also that in the case of selling the M class one can get a reasonable amount as a second hand vehicle as benz in nigeria has a higher demand rate.
On the other hand people who have used an S type say although the car is a little bit more expensive to the maintain the s type is quality for money.

The Stype lovers argue the car is for 'real men and not boys!'

I really do love the Stype as i believe it is a show stopper ,but am also ready to listen to the voice of reason.

please advise on what vehicle i should go for and why you feel i should go for that particular vehicle.(ML or S TYPE)
Re: Ml Mercedez Or S-type Jaguar? by viperman: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
Naija town. Your friends are not lying about both.
The Jaguar is a bit expensive to mainatain, but not as expensive as rumored out there; And it's part are quite available, though not as much as that of benz and toyota, but very available. The jaguar is more of a show stopper anytime, anyday,anywhere than the benz jeep. That has become too common now in nigeria though still holds it's head high.

Jaguar - classy car for the big boys.
M-Benz jeep - Well to do. Now regarded like any regular jeep. you will be considered a big boy though.
So you spot the difference. When you've decided, check below and call me for whichever one you've decided to buy smiley

here are the pictures of the S-type

mileage = 100,120
engine size= 2.4 Engine capacity
year= 2002-2003
16inch Alloy rims
Manual transmission.

Car is going for 1.650 million naira, full options, everything i complete and working perfectly, even to the footmat cleans your shoe perfectly grin.

rear view

frontal

head lamps

The Dash

side doors

The roof

The CD loader

This car is sweet! to cruise, fuel consumption is as low as that of a toyota/honda car.

it's been registered, but is in perfect condition, just used for a few months.

As for the Benz jeep, below are the pics of the one available.

please if you're interested in any of them call me on 08068097693 or email me on lexfrosty @ yahoo .com
Re: Ml Mercedez Or S-type Jaguar? by hess2008: 4:31pm On May 17, 2008
Are still looking for Jaguar S type

I have an S type for sale located in surulere
Re: Ml Mercedez Or S-type Jaguar? by lungwun(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2008
viper viper viper
that jaguar na sweet car at a very competitive price
tho you did not mention the price for the ML
we could do some business
Re: Ml Mercedez Or S-type Jaguar? by viperman: 5:42pm On May 17, 2008
lungwun those adverts are august last year na, those cars have been sold . smiley

(1) (Reply)

TTTTTT / 2006 Nissan Pathfinder Se(oxblood Colour) / 2001 Toyota Rav 4 ...very Frsh..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.