Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Princess Tyra - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Princess Tyra (5937 Views)

JA MYUNG Go(royal Princess)_fans Lets Talk Abou The Movie / Fish Port Princess (AIT Telenovella) / The Princess and The Frog: First Black Disney Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Tyra by efuah(f): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
have u watched the new ghanaian movie by title Princess Tyra?
wht do u think of the movie?
the new actress (the princess)

pls rate it kiss
Re: Princess Tyra by niceuzor: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
My girl i say the Movie is Wow!!!

i love the Movie so much,

but have you witness American Boy 1 & 2
Re: Princess Tyra by efuah(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
at long last!
yes dear, it's a nice movie too.
now we're trying, ghanaians are adding some spices a little. kiss
Re: Princess Tyra by darlingD(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
yea it's a nice movie
Re: Princess Tyra by Sexyabby(f): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
I love the movie but i have to force my mom to get the last part
Re: Princess Tyra by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 14, 2008
Sexyabby:

I love the movie but i have to force my mom to get the last part

LOL

@post
i loved it. . .especially trya's outfits, so sexy. . .but the movie is too damn long. . .like 4-5 parts. . .na wa for nollywood sef
Re: Princess Tyra by naija4laif: 4:26am On Jan 14, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL

@post
i loved it. . .especially trya's outfits, so sexy. . .but the movie is too damn long. . .like 4-5 parts. . .na wa for nollywood sef

lol lol gollywood u mean.
d movie is nice but i dnt like how it ended
Re: Princess Tyra by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
Its okay.
Re: Princess Tyra by qimpex: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
Nice movie.Can't movie.
Re: Princess Tyra by kellyp: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2008
just watched d move yesterday. Its nice n has kinda d nollywood concept or else its just similar culture. The costumes were nice and d leading girle ( mafia) dnt kno her real name is nice. Tyra is so annoying ( acted her part well) Gollywood ( or wht is it called) is coming up fyn. i wanna watch the beyonces movie , heard about it but havent seen it online to watch . Plz any links will b appreciated
Re: Princess Tyra by qimpex: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2008
Nice movie. I think the real title is Royal ,
Re: Princess Tyra by 2gd: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2008
I have watched it. I think it's ok really. I just started watching ghanian movies this year.pretty cool movies. I like their costumes and;They have nice houses i must say.
But e be like say na only 5 actors/actresses them get. L.M.A.O.
If Van vicker is not chasing Nadia buari in one movie, nadia is chasing van in another(beyonce the president's daughter),
Van's mom in Beyonce the president's daughter is Nadia's mom in another,
Nadia's rival in Beyonce the, is Nadia's sister in another movie

(I dont know all the names of the movies but, it's the same set of faces we see.anyway, it's not toO bad to keep on seeing van and nadia sha, they're both really cute,
But they're good at acting sha, pretty convincing.
though i may not be able to say so for the lead actress of princess tyra.she can definitely do better.her lines sounded so mechanical, devoid of emotions , like she was just reading her lines,
Re: Princess Tyra by meetchas: 4:43pm On May 26, 2008
Hi all.

I just saw the AMAA Awards last night. I was very upset that Princess Tyra didn't win any awards. This is easily one of the best movies I have seen from West Africa in recent times. It's such a shame. All the awards were won by Nigerian acts and movies. But this moie got nominated many times and didn't even win a single award. It's such a shame. I don't think the AMAA is Pan-African. It can as well be called the NAMA (*Nigerian Movie Awards).

I feel very bad that a movie this good wasn't even rewarded with an award.

Shame on the AMAA organisers.
Re: Princess Tyra by krama(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2008
Never heard of it     . . . thought it was Tyra Banks grin
Re: Princess Tyra by Toyatc: 4:56pm On May 27, 2008
The movie is so interesting!
That girl Tyra is daa bomb, she acted her part so well
I love her carriage. smiley
Re: Princess Tyra by mat2lock(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2008
d movie didn't make sense d way it ended, what happened 2 d prince dat knocked up 2 twin sisters?

(1) (Reply)

Download And Watch Pan (latest American Movie) / Will There Be Gulder Ultimate Search This Year? / Ash Vs Evil Dead Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.