Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

**notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** (1622 Views)

Exclusive! We’ll Chase Women Out Of Polling Areas With Guns, Osogbo PDP Leaders / OA4MJ Ure Not Only Ignorant, But Also Biased / Why Are Some Nigerians Ignorant And Boastful Lots? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2011
From today henceforth

May THUNDER FIRE the mouth of any lady that claims women run the world

Who run these women - aint it men

even the lady behind that song, A MAN RUNS her

Some brokearse women comes out and claims women run the world

May God Baptize your mouths with THUNDER AND BRIMESTONE if you ever make such statements AGAIN angry angry

whO RUN the world ---> GIRLS ----> Who run these GIRLS -----> MEN

rubbish angry angry
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2011
attention seeking is a btch.
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Yemmyc(f): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2011
*listenin nd dancin 2 beyonce's GURLS RUN D WORLD*Aint only d world bt d whole planets!!! Yhiipiiee.
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

attention seeking is a btch.

If you agree with what beyonce says then THUNDER FIRE YOU MOUTH TOO grin grin

Besides dont I RUN YOU grin grin
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2011
Yemmyc:

*listenin nd dancin 2 beyonce's GURLS RUN D WORLD*Aint only d world bt d whole planets!!! Yhiipiiee.
shocked shocked shocked

angry angry
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Goldieluks: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2011
If only you know how I detest that song with those crazy asss bit ches,
flaunting there ignorance every where. The previous song was 'all the single ladies,put your hands up''
Am like wat da hekk?
Kmt!
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2011
^GBAMM THATS A REAL WOMAN OUT THERE

MAY YOUR 190 HUSBAND BE BLESSED
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2011
*yawns and stretches*
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2011
^You're wicked  undecided

I pity your husband 190
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Yemmyc(f): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2011
Nt seen d video but i sincerely luv d song. . . .d beat 2 b precise.
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2011
Yemmyc:

Nt seen d video but i sincerely luv d song. . . .d beat 2 b precise.

U mean u havent seen the SUCKER VIDEO

silly girls running around saying who runs the world girls

My friend's girl running round the house today shakin her arse saying she runs the world

and 10mins later asking her boyfriend for money for HAIR

Plain foool undecided
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2011
190smh sharrup there!

women carry, birth and raise men (and women too of course)therefore we do run the world however it doesnt mean we are better than men. . .just more important! cheesy
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Yemmyc(f): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2011
~wORD~
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

190smh sharrup there!

women carry, birth and raise men (and women too of course)therefore we do run the world however it doesnt mean we are better than men. . .just more important! cheesy

Hold up Hold up BICYCLE HEAD

DID u just say MEN ARE MORE IMPORTANT

define important  

Yes women carry the same men in their bellies for 9months

BUT who puts those seed in the bellies of those women

If we sleep together tonight on same bed - are u suggesting you wud get pregnant by yourself tomorrow  grin  grin
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2011
Yemmyc:

~wORD~

what is WORD!!

the lady who made that statement is sleeping on her husbands hands/Chest

And darling u're here saying WORD!  angry angry
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2011
Nobody has to run anybody. Men and women need each other in spite of what we want to think.Dont ya think?
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2011
^But women need men more than we need women cheesy cheesy
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^ noooo !!! smiley
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2011
^so are u saying I need you more than u need me shocked angry angry
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^ No. Im saying that we need each other, men and women
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 1:19am On Aug 19, 2011
^so i need you just same way you need me - splendid - how can we see away from here cheesy cheesy
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 19, 2011
I was speaking in general. smiley
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2011
wat bout us sad sad
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2011
Us? ummmmm
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2011
ok women run the world and yet especially among naija women wey get mouth pass they have to depend on we men for virtually everything
when they want to do their hair they ask us for money
for transport fare nko they beg we men for money
even sef many men pay for house rent for their girlfriends
so women if u rule the world how come u depend on we men for everything grin grin grin
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 1:41am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

ok women run the world and yet especially among naija women wey get mouth pass they have to depend on we men for virtually everything
when they want to do their hair they ask us for money
for transport fare nko they beg we men for money
even sef many men pay for house rent for their girlfriends
so women if u rule the world how come u depend on we men for everything grin grin grin

ask talia, mzdarskin and yemmncy angry angry
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2011
I pay for my own EVERYTHING, but I have to admit,I still need/want a man around. Nothing can replace the company and friendship of a good man. cheesy
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2011
talina:

I pay for my own EVERYTHING, but I have to admit,I still need/want a man around. Nothing can replace the company and friendship of a good man. cheesy

Honey but you have me embarassed embarassed
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^ awwwww cheesy kiss
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2011
Gotta go! Goodnight
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by 190smh: 2:27am On Aug 19, 2011
nite my dove smiley
Re: **notice To All Ignorant Women Out There *** by Mynd44: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2011
Beyounce is the silliest artist ' know. The babe no even sabi sing if not for Jay-z wey dey run im nyash, im for don broke

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prevent Fraud On Your Atm & Retreive Your Trapped Card / Nairaland Awards / The Selfie Stick : Useless Or Almost Useless Invention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.