Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers (6764 Views)

What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / Internet Advert Brokerage Firm / The Best Brokerage Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2011
I first heard about forex trading in 2005, but I started learning the forex market in 2006. In 2007 I lost $1000 in 3 minutes. I made my first profit withdrawal in 2009; that was the year I believed that forex trading is real.

I joined a forex broker that established an office in Nigeria (name withheld) in 2010; my experience with the firm will shock you. I resigned in March 2011.

My advise to traders, "PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP". Choose your broker wisely.

Some FOREX brokerage tricks -

I will share with you some of the tricks greedy brokers use-
1. Enlargement of spread during high impact economic news
2. Enlargement/removal of trailing stops during high economic release
3. Fake/non-transparent data feed
4. Internal trading / witch hunting

I have a very long list. The truth is that a lot of brokers out there are scam, make sure you do your background  checks properly before you trust them with your hard earned CASH.

Wish you well in your trading.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2011
Why haven't you been banned, I'm banned at virtually anything I do or you know MOD
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
I wish there is a broker that can effect same day withdrawals and deposits in Naira, too bad
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by jamace(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
OP

Save your bros and sis in this forex biz from the evil brokers by suggesting good ones, please. Thanks.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2011
jamace:

OP

Save your bros and sis in this forex biz from the evil brokers by suggesting good ones, please. Thanks.

I am sure of DUKASCOPY
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by harpo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
Please is there anybody in the house that can supply directly (no middle men) industrial marine electrical materials in Lagos at very competitive prices. below are samples of some of the materials that could be needed.

- HOSE CLAMP, 1/2", WORM GEAR, STAINLESS STEEL, FOR OXYGEN HOSE.
- HOSE, OXYGEN AND ACETYLENE HOSE, 1 ROLL PER EACH
- STRIKER, SPARK (LIGHTER) 3-WAY FLINT, SHURLITE P/N 4501
- TEE,6" WELD ON, SCH 80,SAND BLASTED AND DIMET COATED.
- TEE,1-1/2" ,WELD ON, COLLAR TYPE, SCH 80,SAND BLASTED AND DIMET COATED.
- ELBOW,1-1/2" , WELD ON, COLLAR TYPE, SCH 80,SAND BLASTED AND DIMET COATED
- DISC, CUTTING 4-1/2"OD, NORTON P/N 66252830435 13580 MAX RPM ,THREADED GROOVE SCN: 00227261
- ELBOW, 90 DEG, 1" 6000 PSI, UNTHREADED SOCKET - WELD, FROM MCMASTER-CARR 108 CATALOG, PAGE 32 SCN: CC012209
- ELBOW,2'' X 90 DEGREE, 6000PSI, UNTHREADED WELD SCH.80, RATE-6000PSI SCN: CC014475
- ELBOW,45 DEG, 2" WELDED SCH 60 SCN: CC011745
- CABLE: 50MM WATER PROOF CABLE, FLEX CORE CABLE WITH FOUR CORE

Call 08099451540
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by jamace(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
I am sure of DUKASCOPY
Ok. Thanks.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by coolgeorge: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hello All,

Pls can any one tell me if marketiva as a forex broker is a reliable. Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
coolgeorge:

Hello All,

Pls can any one tell me if marketiva as a forex broker is a reliable. Your comments will be highly appreciated.

The last time I checked, Marketiva was very efficient, however, were not regulated, I will reserach on them and get back to you
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by meshpips(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2011
edujoy:

I first heard about forex trading in 2005, but I started learning the forex market in 2006. In 2007 I lost $1000 in 3 minutes. I made my first profit withdrawal in 2009; that was the year I believed that forex trading is real.

I joined a forex broker that established an office in Nigeria (name withheld) in 2010; my experience with the firm will shock you. I resigned in March 2011.

My advise to traders, "PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP". Choose your broker wisely.

Some FOREX brokerage tricks -

I will share with you some of the tricks greedy brokers use-
1. Enlargement of spread during high impact economic news
2. Enlargement/removal of trailing stops during high economic release
3. Fake/non-transparent data feed
4. Internal trading / witch hunting

I have a very long list. The truth is that a lot of brokers out there are scam, make sure you do your background checks properly before you trust them with your hard earned CASH.

Wish you well in your trading.

Hi,
its obvious that you worked with a market maker. Next time, only deal with STPs (Straight Through Processors) or ECNs. If your trading method involves the use of volume analysis, I advice that you trade with an ECN because they would give you depth of market software that shows you ALL neighbouring pending orders and the summation of the total quantity to be bought/sold. Remember, price would only go where the big money is.

You can check the forex trade alerts thread for a text file I uploaded some months ago. It explains in a clear and concise manner the differences between STPs, ECNs, NDD brokers etc.

One last word, you can become truly successful in this business. Don't despair!
Have a pleasant day.
Meshach.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
meshpips:

Hi,
its obvious that you worked with a market maker. Next time, only deal with STPs (Straight Through Processors) or ECNs. If your trading method involves the use of volume analysis, I advice that you trade with an ECN because they would give you depth of market software that shows you ALL neighbouring pending orders and the summation of the total quantity to be bought/sold. Remember, price would only go where the big money is.

You can check the forex trade alerts thread for a text file I uploaded some months ago. It explains in a clear and concise manner the differences between STPs, ECNs, NDD brokers etc.

One last word, you can become truly successful in this business. Don't despair!
Have a pleasant day.

I resigned to trade for a living, I can comfortably say that I make much more than any banker, besides I got married trading the forex market.

I also understand the difference btw STP, NDD, and ECN, this thread is meant for people who do not no there rrights from there left in choosing a broker
Meshach.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by meshpips(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hi bro,
you made it sound like you were a green horn that's why I made the post, sincerely intending that it would be of help to you.
Your blog says it all! You na "prof" lol.
I'll send you an SMS containing my IM handlers now.
Do have a glorious evening.
Meshach.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
No hard feelings bro, got your sms
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by austinedu(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
Guys,
Why not sign up on a site where you will be paid a bonus for posting. You can use the bonus to trade and withdraw the profits.
For me info on how to participate, click the REGISTER HERE link below.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2011
austinedu:

Guys,
Why not sign up on a site where you will be paid a bonus for posting. You can use the bonus to trade and withdraw the profits.
For me info on how to participate, click the REGISTER HERE link below.

Good concept, which broker is behind this?
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by bayfam(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
@hoppysnd, have u been paid their before, through alert pay, have u receive or withdraw ur earns from d survey site
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
This is it , LOL
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Cant stop thanking God for these results
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by bayfam(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
@edujoy, Nice trade so what technical analysis is that and how do i get it from you, kindly send it to my mail: rarediamond26@yahoo.com
with ,thanks.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by mewindz(m): 6:16am On Aug 29, 2011
true talk, forex trading is quite profitable and carries its own risks but life it self is full of it.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by mewindz(m): 6:20am On Aug 29, 2011
do you know you can invest in forex and make over 20% profit monthly without being a professional trader.?
well i have been doing it for some time now and im inviting you to join me its free and your money is very secure you can invest as little as $1. dont have any money to invest.? you can also make money to start investing thruogh a means which i will show you.
to know more pls click on my signature text below.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2011
bayfam:

@edujoy, Nice trade so what technical analysis is that and how do i get it from you, kindly send it to my mail: rarediamond26@yahoo.com
with ,thanks.

Thanks bro, I will soon be listed on zulutrade so follow me on zulu. If u insist on getting my tools then see my blog
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2011
search for famsinc on zulu
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by DeGenius3(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
pls bro your froex stuff is too expensive. come on even if you are making millions of dollars from your trading biz, why will you sell your forex stuff for that outrageous amount?

help people who want to do business online.

i trade forex but i have never sold my strategy.
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
De-Genius:

pls bro your froex stuff is too expensive. come on even if you are making millions of dollars from your trading biz, why will you sell your forex stuff for that outrageous amount?

help people who want to do business online.

i trade forex but i have never sold my strategy.

Its very unfortunate but the truth is that FOREX trading is not for everybody, its going even higher. it cost me an arm and a leg to programme those custom tools
Re: I Resigned From A Forex Brokerage Firm; Falsehood Of Some Brokers by edujoy(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2011
Top brokers include-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Bussiness / 80% Of Nigerian Businesses Do Bribes - World-Bank / The Disadvantages Of Electronic Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.