Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Araboy, Am Curious Please - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Araboy, Am Curious Please (965 Views)

10th Day Of Muharram: The Reason Muslims Fast On This Day Makes Me Curious / Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? / Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Araboy, Am Curious Please by deols(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2011
YOu once said u're an agnostic Muslim. Are you fasting now?
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by Araboy(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2011
Yes Madam  I am Fasting and Praying as well!! الحمد لله ر ب العالمين
I am also curious about you  and would like to ask some questions
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by deols(f): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2011
Araboy:

Yes Madam  I am Fasting and Praying as well!! الحمد لله ر ب العالمين[/b]I am also curious about you  and would like to ask some questions

alhamdulillah, 

Araboy:

[b]I am also curious about you and would like to ask some questions

Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by Araboy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^
Hope you did not get me wrong by thinking I am pursuing you romantically my curiosity about you  is more related to some of your views on NL and not about your person
I was kind enough to answer your question which I could have ignored since it was very Personal
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
deols:

YOu once said u're an agnostic Muslim. Are you fasting now?

Araboy:

I am also curious about you  and would like to ask some questions

fasting and praying to who? Permit me cos im curious. agnostic and fasting+praying to almighty doesn't seem to correlate sir undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by Araboy(m): 4:26am On Aug 23, 2011
^^
         Since you became the  resident christian pastor on this forum for unknown reasons I will gladly let you know I am not agnostic anymore  I reconnected with my spiritual Faith and started Praying and fasting again so to me the correlation between Prayer  Fasting and the Muslim faith are obvious

Lately after I read the Quran from cover to cover into its original text and read a lot into the Religion  it became obvious to me  Islam is religion that makes sense to me and it is important to those that I love 

Islam is religion that demands knowledgeable belief observation of the essence of the universe it is a logical and not blind faith

Islam asks people to believe in God with all His Attributes alone He is Allah the One and only The Eternal The Absolute  and there none like Him

I also liked that in Islam not only the family comes first but humanity in general so this humanitarian approach is not restricted to family alone but to friends neighbours colleagues and even strangers non Muslims including atheists and agnostics alike

Islam is religion of equality there is no preference for anyone over another except by piety (Taqwa)

Islam is religion that guarantee freedom of religious choice according to Quran "No compulsion in Religion" Quran 2:256
Keep reminding Mukina about that  grin

So my friend May Al mighty God guide you to the right path and let you taste the sweetness of the true Iman
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
Im happy for u that u once derailed and now got back on track. though im a christian, but i can stand other believers as against atheists cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by deols(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
Araboy:

^^^^
Hope you did not get me wrong by thinking I am pursuing you[b] romantically[/b] my curiosity about you  is more related to some of your views on NL and not about your person
I was kind enough to answer your question which I could have ignored since it was very Personal

oh! my bad, lol.

i donno y u replied me ds way, d use of emoticons or what? anyways u answered more than was required. I only needed to know what being agnostic actually entails, and am happy u'r back on track.
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by LagosShia: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
brother Araboy,

welcome back to iman and congratulations!

i hope you find these sites useful in your pursuit of Islamic knowledge that is pure and divine and for all your research:

www.al-islam.org

www.answering-ansar.org
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by Araboy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
All Praises are due to Allah He is The First The Last The Manifest The hidden

@ LagosShia

Thanks for the Shia websites you offered  above but I am not interested  I am a Sunni  following the Malekite Madhab   and not  a  convert   I  do have very solid knowledge of Quran the Arabic language and the Usul

@Deols

I never meant to offend you in any way I just did not understand your use of emoticons
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by LagosShia: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
you are welcome all the same.

i am only following the teaching of islam that we should seek knowledge and verify all claims lest we wrong a people based on our ignorance.

salam.
Re: Araboy, Am Curious Please by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2011
Good conversation by all.

(1) (Reply)

Twenty Nigerians Died In Saudi Arabia / A Dutiful Wife's Reward / Husband-wife Relationship In Ramadan Q&A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.