Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). (5950 Views)

Get An Automatic Change-over Switch To Save Your Fuel / Automatic Phase Selector/chane-over Switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by seal777(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
[b]This automatic switch unit automatically switches from GENERATOR to PHCN and PHCN to GENERATOR seamlessly. -

It shuts down your generator automatically while you are in the comfort of your room and offices 

- It is built with high quality components suitable for our local environment where high voltage supply, intermittent power surge and interruptions are frequent occurrences.

- It saves time and energy in switching off the generator and having to waste needed energy in also handling change over switches. - Suitable for household, offices, clubs , Cyber cafes, business centers e.t.c, to prevent avoidable power interruptions due to power cuts from PHCN, manual change over, and areas where location of generators are far from immediate reach.

- It helps save fuel while fast asleep mostly at night where continuous usage of generator is very common unknown to users of the availability of power supply by PHCN. It comes in variables depending on your domestic or commercial power consumption ranging from the popular small tiger generators (I PASS MY NEIGHBOR) to the big capacity generators. Dual purpose switch are also available for those whose generator comes with a kick starter. GENERATOR -------PHCN------------GENERATOR.

THIS PRODUCT IS NOT " MADE IN CHINA ", COMES WITH FREE INSTALLATION, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

08034429268, 08084313098 seal4all@yahoo.com[/b]

Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by seal777(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
The office pic attached above shows the automatic change over switch replacing the manual change over previously installed.
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by erniewhez(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
Does it automatically starts the generator when switching from phcn to generator? Can you send the manual to artsabode@justice.com pls.
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by seal777(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
@erniewhez,

Yes it does start the generator automatically whenever PHCN takes light.

Its a simple device that does not require any input from the user, no manual is required for its usage.
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by erniewhez(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
But it seems it can only auto-start gen that uses ignition, not I pass my neighbor "tiger". Pls I need to know exactly the way it works and the price range.
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by erniewhez(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
got ur mail, ive replied you. thanks!
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by erniewhez(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
got ur mail, ive replied you. thanks!
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by GeorgeD1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
seal777,
how much is this gadget?
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by seal777(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
@erniewhez,

The automatic start end of the switch can only work with generators that comes with factory fitted kick start system,

@George_D , It cost 6k with installation and money back guarantee in event you are not satisfy with the product.
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by GeorgeD1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
seal777,
ok. what if i want to install it myself. is there a discount price for that?
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by seal777(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
@George_D,

Do me a mail, i will reply you appropriately concerning your discount for fixing it yourself, seal4all@yahoo.com

Thanx
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by GeorgeD1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
seal777,
have done that. pls reply. thanks.
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by seal777(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2011
All mails in respect of the automatic switch replied. THANKS ALL
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by GeorgeD1(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2011
didn't get no mail, bros.
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by seal777(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
@george_D,

i did reply your mail, suprised you didnt get it, pinkboy, @y, com.( to hide the identity of ur mail id)

i had to send another reply just now, i am sorry about that.   hoping to hear from you : Just 2 units on ground for now.
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by miccodb(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
i am interested in this but please wats your switching method? mechanical relay or solid state cmos? whats maximum voltage opreation range? can it work for a three-phase system? is it equipped with trial start in the case where gen doesnt start immeditely? what of bypass in case the gen doesnt start at all?
Re: Automatic Change Over Switch. (phcn ---gen----phcn-----gen). by seal777(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
@miccodb ,

The switch uses a mechanical relay, its a 32 amp switch and a single face unit but you can have the 3 face switch on special order.

It is equipped with a trial start in event the generator doesn't start immediately ( The challenge mostly occur with powered generator that comes with choke).

(1) (Reply)

2V 500ah Battery Available At Only 25k (sold out) / (USA) HP 3099se Beats Special Edition+Accesories(5 PIECES)..ALL SOLD OUT!..wow! / 7 Inch LCD Car Headrest DVD Player, FM Transmiter With Free Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.