Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Mistake!please Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mistake!please Forgive Me (5811 Views)

Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
My love,

I know I have made a ton of mistakes but I would like to put those behind us, if at all possible, so we can move on with the rest of our lives, live on with the good and leave the bad behind us. I know that will be hard, especially after all that I have done, but if we could start all over again fresh from the beginning, I will never hurt you again because I know how much it hurts you now that I have made the mistake which I regret to the fullest. I just want to be happy and I want you to be happy and feel safe that I'm never going to do that again.

I know that it could take forever but I will stake that, especially because of how much I love you and how much this means to me KZ, if you could please forgive me, that would be awesome. You have put too much into the relationship for me to go and screw it up. I just want to make it all right and for you and I to be back together no matter what that takes. I have made it a "shame on him" and I will not make it a "shame on you."

I love you. I will never leave you; I want you, I need you. You are the greatest! I love you, my sweet, so please can you forgive me?

Love always
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by vokalguy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
Emotional Rollercoaster ,
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Goldieluks: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
Why did you break my heart in the first place?
No I DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE, STINGY BOY!
cry cry undecided
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

cry cry undecided

This is a serious matter, Am emotionally down,
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by ronkebp(f): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ Poster, why don't you tell her in person, ??
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Poster, why don't you tell her in person, ??

Another problem, Her phone is switched off and i couldn't even reach her presently right now
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by mamacy: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
i like it when guys also sound desperate, so u ve realised she is now important right? eya, it took u so long to know that women are different and that it is difficult to find one that really loves you? now u ve gotten back to your senses, only u are sending the message wrongly, goodluck to u, lover boy, hehehe
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
mamacy:

i like it when guys also sound desperate, so u ve realised she is now important right? eya, it took u so long to know that women are different and that it is difficult to find one that really loves you? now u ve gotten back to your senses, only u are sending the message wrongly, goodluck to u, lover boy, hehehe

hmmmm, Poor me cry cry cry cry
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by ronkebp(f): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
Just keep trying, you will get in contact someday, sorry!!!
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by SAFO(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
@OP were you caught cheating?
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by vokalguy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Move on with ur life homie,
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Goldieluks: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
Is she on NL,and will she be able to see this message?
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

Is she on NL,and will she be able to see this message?

yes, oooooooooooo
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Goldieluks: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
So your into online dating too or you met her offline and became NL members.
No lie oh.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by MMM2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
op
no i can never forgive
undecided

Becos u dont know how 2 fu-ck angryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

So your into online dating too or you met her offline and became NL members.
No lie oh.

What ever.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Goldieluks: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
deal_ordea:

What ever.

Whatever continue sobbing.
Cheers.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

Whatever continue sobbing.
Cheers.
madam wat is ur own na? Abi na u be d girl in question? I tink u r takin this issue too personal. Pls go get a life jor.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Cuddlemii: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
deal_ordea:

My love,

I know I have made a ton of mistakes but I would like to put those behind us, if at all possible, so we can move on with the rest of our lives, live on with the good and leave the bad behind us. I know that will be hard, especially after all that I have done, but if we could start all over again fresh from the beginning, I will never hurt you again because I know how much it hurts you now that I have made the mistake which I regret to the fullest. I just want to be happy and I want you to be happy and feel safe that I'm never going to do that again.

I know that it could take forever but I will stake that, especially because of how much I love you and how much this means to me KZ, if you could please forgive me, that would be awesome. You have put too much into the relationship for me to go and screw it up. I just want to make it all right and for you and I to be back together no matter what that takes. I have made it a "shame on him" and I will not make it a "shame on you."

I love you. I will never leave you; I want you, I need you. You are the greatest! I love you, my sweet, so please can you forgive me?

Love always

Please come and hold me, you are talking too much. I cant hold it again. Hurry now, leave these people alone. Be fast. I miss you so much.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
Chei POSTER! Sorry O! but that wont stop me saying my mind to you sha! STOP CRYING! Wetin sef? The time you use in posting this stuff you for use am send am mail! Yes! are you here seeking for advice? NO! I dont know what you may have done, but personally, any GIRL that FORGIVES me sooo easily, DESERVES TO BE CHEATED ON AGAIN!!!
Quit CRYING and BE A MAN DAMMIT!!! smiley
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Mynd44: 12:23am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
That might work for you btu that does not mesn everyone should follow you. Personally, if I cheat on anyone It's cos I am tired of you and I ain't goona come backk begging
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Chei POSTER! Sorry O! but that wont stop me saying my mind to you sha! STOP CRYING! Wetin sef? The time you use in posting this stuff you for use am send am mail! Yes! are you here seeking for advice? NO! I dont know what you may have done, but personally, any GIRL that FORGIVES me sooo easily, DESERVES TO BE CHEATED ON AGAIN!!!
Quit CRYING and BE A MAN DAMMIT!!! smiley

What your stress Abeg.No bi small pikin talk be this one
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
That might work for you btu that does not mesn everyone should follow you. Personally, if I cheat on anyone It's cos I am tired of you and I ain't goona come backk begging

Have check through your profile and it really says alot about you, Guess what, hug a transformer.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Please come and hold me, you are talking too much. I cant hold it again. Hurry now, leave these people alone. Be fast. I miss you so much.

Sorry, Am hooked up
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Tell the bobo wey dey cry all over NL na! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Mynd44: 1:32am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
Buy am tissue papper now.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Mynd44: 1:34am On Aug 20, 2011
deal_ordea:

Have check through your profile and it really says alot about you, Guess what, hug a transformer.

Been there and done that what's next?
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Mynd44: 1:38am On Aug 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

cry cry undecided

I used to think the heart was made of muscle not glass. But yours must be made of gold.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Ranoscky(m): 1:52am On Aug 20, 2011
deal_ordea:

Sorry, Am hooked up
Hooked up, when u'r here cryin for runaway love to com back?. . .WONDERFUL !!!

Abeg, go cuddle her sharp-sharp before u go miss anoda opportunity O!

U sef, why u go play away match? Na so prick take scratch u reach?

Well, pele O!
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Cuddlemii: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
deal_ordea:

Sorry, Am hooked up

Was only messing with you na haba. Did you think I was gonna cuddle up with that profile pix of yours, will just get me puked up. Its an ordeal or no deal. grin grin grin grin

Ranoscky:

Hooked up, when u'r here cryin for runaway love to com back?. . .WONDERFUL !!!

Abeg, go cuddle her sharp-sharp before u go miss anoda opportunity O!

U sef, why u go play away match? Na so prick take scratch u reach?

Well, pele O!

Na Its blessing in disguise. Thank God for revelations Chapter profile vs pix wink wink
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by Goldieluks: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
Boyloaf:

madam wat is your own na? Abi na u be d girl in question? I tink u r takin this issue too personal. Pls go get a life jor.

No you get a damn life first. Slow poke.
Re: My Mistake!please Forgive Me by dealordea(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

No you get a damn life first. Slow poke.

hmmmm,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. / Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.