Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Who Knows About Forever Living Products? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Forever Living Products? (48115 Views)

Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / Forever Living Products! Looking For A Job? Tired Of Your Job? Read This / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by samdes02(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Joined FLP 2months ago. Was supposed to be a supervisor with just 1.2CD before deadline today, do I lose previous Cc. I gathered over the months if Iont close up as a supervisor?
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Happistiz: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Dream Big[center][/center]
Wherever you dream of going in life, Forever Living Products is a great vehicle for getting you there. Starting in your own home, you can build a business that provides you the time and money to do the things you’ve always wanted to do.
What do you dream of? A new car? A nicer home? Extended vacations? Paying off debt? Better Wealth?
With Forever Living Products, they’re all closer than you think!
If you’re looking for more out of life -- a healthier mind and body, more control over how you earn an income, richer rewards for your effort, and more time for yourself and your family -- you can find it here!
Invest a few moments and see what Forever Living Products has to offer. It only takes a minute to change your life FOREVER!
http://happinesgoodhead.flp.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHYi988UFcE

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Fem60(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2015

The unfortunate thing is people make all sorts of claims for things they do not understand. A lot of people call MLM a scam when in fact it is a perfectly viable and sustainable business model. Analyse and see for yourself. It appears people need others to think for them.

@obasy, I am pretty sure you are employed. You earn salaries at the end of the month. Look at your total pay at the end of the year and compare it with the total profit your company pays. Im sure you will agree that you earn less than peanuts compared with your companies profit. But you have worked your arse off for the company. And the only people who rip full rewards are your "Ogas at the Top". So who is the Ultimate Winner? Is it not still the company? If the company is not the Ultimate Winner, I doubt the company will be in business in the first place. Abi, a company's primary aim is to make profit.

What you don't understand is that there are companies that have realized that you can make far more profit without the overheads that erodes on turnover. And the only way you can do this is to crowd-source. Believe it or not, the MLM business model is a crowd sourcing model. Take this for instance:

You set up a company to produce some consumables. If you want to sell your products, you would need to advertise, you will need to transport your goods and a lot of other stuffs. At the end of the day you decide that all this things will erode your turnover. But you want to make more profit. So you decide to talk to your friend and you tell him that for every item he sells, you will pay him a percentage of the total value. You also tell him that he should tell his friends and for every friend that comes from him you would pay him a percentage. You have no problems with this because the percentages are coming from items that have been sold. Your friend also has no problems because he realizes that if he can sell a number of items he would make a decent sum of money as commission. He also realizes that because the items are of high quality and are consumable, chances are that people will want to buy repeatedly. So he springs into action and gets more people to buy your products and introduces more friend to become your distributor.

Now analyse the benefits for you as the owner of the company. Not only do you not have to pay for advertisement or logistics, you don't need to have salesmen on your payroll. Instead you just let the people do the job for you. And compared to the cost you would have incurred, paying commissions to people will not impact negatively on you. Infact you are saving more money. Your distributors are also making more money because they can multiply easily the number of sales they generate. A perfect business model isnt it?

Now what would you say if someone somewhere who doesn't even know jack about your business suddenly starts to scream in the air like a lunatic imbe-cile, that your business, the one i described above is a scam? Ridiculous right? Yeah.......i thought so too.

The only people who will call MLM a scam are those who never took the time to understand the business, and where just listening to people who did it but failed not because the business was bad, but because they did not have what it takes to succeed. Those of us in the Network Marketing field face a lot of these things and if you are not able to deal with the apprehension, chances of failure are high. And you know why? It is because of people like you. People who will mislead others and give false information.

That said, it is up to you to determine what MLM company is worth your time and effort. Not all MLM's are beneficial. Infact some companies disguised as MLM's are in infact Pyramid Schemes. You need to sitdown and make your own research and find out about the company first before diving into it.

Thank you for your matured response
However, how can u be 'pretty sure' that:
1. I am a salary earner?
2. That I had no prior knowledge of MLM?
3. That my response was based on grapevine or hearsay?
While u try to educate me on how you arrived at the above submissions, I would let u know few things about MLM in Nigeria as I know it. The power of
MLM rests on the possibility of generating residual income from 'active downlines' over a time period. U are expected to do the hard work from the beginning by prospecting potential downlines and later reap from their efforts in form of 'commission' as the 'network' is built. Without active downlines, u may not reap a kobo in form of commission. U will agree with me that to build active network following prescribed 'genealogy' involves collective responsibilities and can take years to build. With get rich quick syndrome of many Nigerians, how do u build and sustain the network? You cannot force your down lines to follow ethical ways of building healthy network. Can you? Besides, the MLM products are usually too expensive to buy by the Nigeria masses. It is not unusual to see people stockpile products and unable to sell them. Granted, that is not the right way to market the product but can you force them to do otherwise? MLM in principle is a good business but in Nigeria context, I doubt the going concern as well as sustainability of the business (individual perspective). For your information, I have been involved in at least 4 MLM in Nigeria including FLP and FFI
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by ujugladys(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello everyone,i was recently introduced to this business newly, I am yet to make up my mind,that is why I am here.Please I need a candid advice and what it entails to do FLP MLM.Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by dayemola: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Mcslize:

Have sent it to u. Check ur mail Box: If u didn't see it there check ur Spam folder. It is titled FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT presentation by John Okperigin
Pls forward the presentation to me at dayokay@gmail.com. Thank you so much
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Mcslize: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2015
dayemola:

Pls forward the presentation to me at dayokay@gmail.com. Thank you so much

Forwarded
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by corrall(f): 12:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Mcslize:

Forwarded

Hi, please I am also trying to make up my mind, can you forward to me on corralle@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by stanvesco(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
ujugladys:
Hello everyone,i was recently introduced to this business newly, I am yet to make up my mind,that is why I am here.Please I need a candid advice and what it entails to do FLP MLM.Thanks

my dear put your money sumwhere else
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Mcslize: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
corrall:

Hi, please I am also trying to make up my mind, can you forward to me on corralle@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Forwarded
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Jasiro: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Pls can you forward the details to me including the capital for start-up?
christianike90@gmail.com
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by baico(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Royalè® is a multi level marketing outfit that was established in Philippines about 9 years ago. It has stretched to Dubai, Kuwait, Taiwan, Singapore, London and finally, this year 2015, Nigeria got approved. It will kick off soonest(December 2015). They have ADVANCED beauty and health products. Their compensation plans are second to none. The good thing is that people who would engage in it would make so much residual income that could be handed down to kids.
Their product potency is mind blowing.
They have age defying soaps and creams. Line and after birth stretch marks, skin glowing products etc. The health products are anti ageing, anti cancerous, cardio enhancers, neurons recharger, fat burning combos, etc.
The marketing plans and compensation plans are almost ready... speculated entry point is #39,980 to get advanced products worth 43,500 or more subsequently. The compensation plans are 8 in 1. The compensation plans for direct referral is #2,300, team match bonus is #5,800. Royalty bonuses, Profit sharing, Travel packages etc; and 5,4,3,2% (as the case may be) earnings of every product from your downline generations to ∞(infinity). The payout through ATM is every week. For now, this is the info i have for you. i will keep you posted. Conquer your environs. It begins with a passion and a solid decision.
Power!
Nigerian marketing plan is on the way. We will begin before or after November.
Follow up on Royale Nigeria facebook page(www.facebook.com/royale9ja). like it to follow up. Or call 08036972695
royalenigeria@gmail.com
You can start using the products at 30% discount as a member. You can also refer people who would also use or retail the products which each purchase gives you bonuses. One can join with #1,200 but is expected to upgrade before 1 year by gradually purchasing products which would amount to 100PPV before one year. Isn't it wonderful?
Thank you

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by nonyeluv1(f): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
My name is Nonye, and I am a distributor of Forever Living Products in Nigeria. I would be happy to help you either with products or with business. Feel free to contact me directly in case you have any questions. Common reasons people contact me are about Aleo Vera products as well as about how to start Forever Living Business. I can certainly help you with that. Also very products are very powerful product for weight loss. We have the clean 9, fit1, and fit 2. They are all for weight loss.

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by exceedingrace64(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Am into network marketing full time, and i can only tell you to study the compensation plan very well before you join.Network marketing is not about buying and selling like the conventional business. Its a business of duplication,and that's where the money is. You will be weary by just buying the product and selling it cause the products of in network marketing are usually expensive.you can get in touch with me on 08037111080 for more education on it.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by engrbrume(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Lol....Network Marketing is a business, not a hobby. 145 or 150k is a tiny investment to start a business. Now I don't understand your gist about the products not being marketable. Is it the toothpaste, honey,shampoo,make-up, body creams, hand sanitizer, detergent, weight loss and toning products, energy drinks, supplements or animal products that are not marketable? Come on! These are things people buy from shops on a daily basis. You have to know the benefits of your products and sell the value to them. E.g do you know that fluoride is more toxic than lead and only slightly less toxic than cyanide? More people who know this have stopped using fluoridated toothpastes. What about triclosan being carcinogenic? Forever Bright toothgel is purely organic! You probably did not do your homework after signing up! I started this last year and I'm doing well with both product sales and signups.....cos I did my homework , even as a very busy employee.
spicyhoney:
@OP If you don't have people who will register under you, don't even bother joining. I was paid only 19000 after registering with 145,000 and I still regret throwing my money away. My friend whom I made to register under me wasn't even paid a dime till today. Another bad thing about FLP is that their products are not marketable and u have to keep placing orders for the products monthly and I wonder what one would do with the ordered products since you can't sell them. However, if you have a good number of friends who are ready to part with that huge some and wouldn't mind that they don't have people who would be under their own chain; then its worth investing in if not, u better run.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by nonyeluv1(f): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Forever living products are very nice products and it works like magic without any side effect. Have you heard abt d clean 9 for weight loss? Its works like magic. Here are some of d wonders that clean 9 did. Just in 9 days, u can burn those fat.

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Ayodeb(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2015
obasy09:
Multilevel marketing is a scam! Run! Run! Run!! It plays on people's greed to milk them. The ultimate winner is the company. You will not only eventually lose your money but sometimes the trust of your loved ones and relatives who you will be brainwashed to lure into the business. Use ur money for personal business instead. My 2cent
Get more education. You know nothing about multilevel marketing. You assumed pyramid and ponzi schemes are synonymous with multilevel marketing.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ayodeb:

Get more education. You know nothing about multilevel marketing. You assumed pyramid and ponzi schemes are synonymous with multilevel marketing.
I am talking from practical experience and not from conceptual angle. Is FLP, FFI, Transhi ponzi schemes? You will not understand until you are neck deep in it. Nigeria presents a unique case study when it comes to multilevel marketing.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Ayodeb(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
obasy09:

I am talking from practical experience and not from conceptual angle. Is FLP, FFI, Transhi ponzi schemes? You will not understand until you are neck deep in it. Nigeria presents a unique case study when it comes to multilevel marketing.
Get in touch and I will share certain things with you.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by okechukwu3: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
@ Baico
I am interested

Royalè® is a multi level marketing outfit that was established in Philippines about 9 years ago. It has stretched to Dubai, Kuwait, Taiwan, Singapore, London and finally, this year 2015, Nigeria got approved. It will kick off soonest(December 2015). They have ADVANCED beauty and health products. Their compensation plans are second to none. The good thing is that people who would engage in it would make so much residual income that could be handed down to kids.
Their product potency is mind blowing.
They have age defying soaps and creams. Line and after birth stretch marks, skin glowing products etc. The health products are anti ageing, anti cancerous, cardio enhancers, neurons recharger, fat burning combos, etc.
The marketing plans and compensation plans are almost ready... speculated entry point is #39,980 to get advanced products worth 43,500 or more subsequently. The compensation plans are 8 in 1. The compensation plans for direct referral is #2,300, team match bonus is #5,800. Royalty bonuses, Profit sharing, Travel packages etc; and 5,4,3,2% (as the case may be) earnings of every product from your downline generations to ∞(infinity). The payout through ATM is every week. For now, this is the info i have for you. i will keep you posted. Conquer your environs. It begins with a passion and a solid decision.
Power!
Nigerian marketing plan is on the way. We will begin before or after November.
Follow up on Royale Nigeria facebook page(www.facebook.com/royale9ja). like it to follow up. Or call 08036972695
royalenigeria@gmail.com
You can start using the products at 30% discount as a member. You can also refer people who would also use or retail the products which each purchase gives you bonuses. One can join with #1,200 but is expected to upgrade before 1 year by gradually purchasing products which would amount to 100PPV before one year. Isn't it wonderful?
Thank you
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by donpy(m): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) / Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Diaper Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.