Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? (3040 Views)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by NotNairalandi(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2011
my very good friend always complain to me how her girl cheats on him.but i personally knw how much the girl loves him.pls house can one loves you dearly and stil cheat on you?
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by mamacy: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2011
how can you cheat on someone repeatedly and still claim u love that person? ur friend shud ask her the reason behind it, maybe its something she cannot control, once or twice is forgiveable, but repeatedly? i wont believe she really loves the guy except its somethng innate that she cant control,
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2011
Yeah one can and love and still cheat!!

Cheating aint a deal of conscience believe me, it comes and Go! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by mamacy: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2011
El Guapo:

Yeah one can and love and still cheat!!

Cheating aint a deal of conscience believe me, it comes and Go! cheesy cheesy

hmm, i heard something today, u must ve a strong heart/conscience that is immune to emotions
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , it depends on how u build the relationship. . . grin[/size]
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by 190smh: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2011
Nairalandi:

my very good friend always complain to me how her girl cheats on him.but i personally knw how much the girl loves him.pls house can one loves you dearly and stil cheat on you?

. . . Subscribing undecided
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2011
undecided undecided
190smh:

. . . Subscribing undecided
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
No.

True love has zero tolerance for cheating.

Only a slut driven by lust cheats.

Two things cause people to cheat. IMMATURITY and INSECURITY.

The cheat is either immature or insecure.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by MMM2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
op
sorry every1 cheat >smiley
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]sorry everyone does not cheat my dear-- didn't expect this kind of comment from u undecided [/size]

M M M:

op
sorry every1 cheat >smiley
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by DeChic2: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2011
Did she cheat on you through out the relationship? If she is sorry and you are sure she loves you and you have any feelings for her, you should forgive her and be with her. cheesy

What was the girl's reasons for her actions?!
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by ronkebp(f): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
No, you can not cheat on one you claim to love,
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2011
N0, I can't cheat on d one I claim to love, but then, we all have different definitions of love
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by bknight: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2011
*remembers page 1 of mario puzo's fools die* smh
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by MMM2(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]sorry everyone does not cheat my dear-- didn't expect this kind of comment from u undecided [/size]

so who does not cheat here? angry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Mcleo007(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2011
Very funny thread.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
it is very possible and happens quite often. we are but human and our biggest weaknesses all stem from temptation. it may cloud our judgment but it doesnt revoke our ability. in other words we know right from wrong but we dont always do right.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by ice234: 1:50am On Aug 22, 2011
Yes na if. No sabi fuçk wat do u expect
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Mynd44: 2:11am On Aug 22, 2011
What does love have to do with cheating?
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by WebSurfer(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2011
not posible, if she really loved her, there would be nothing like cheatinngg
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by nassiwa: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2011
it is very possible especially with People who can not control their feelings.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nayah(f): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2011
Nairalandi, no one knows actually because we're not in the Head of each person, but I think yes some people can love while they cheat, don't ask me where's the logic bt it happens
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2011
Most guys can. Don't know how they can sleep with numerous babes while they are only in love with 1. I guess they are good managers of emotions.

I can't cheat on a guy I love. Its only love that can make me enjoy the cuddling anyways. Besides I can't even date or marry a guy that is not sexy enough for me or arouse me. There is no I go manage or "its better than being alone" but the whole package.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by honeric01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2011
No, you cant love and cheat.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nayah(f): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Honerico yes you can
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by honeric01(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
Nayah:

Honerico yes you can

No cutie, that's no love, that's LUST!
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by honeric01(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
Nayah:

Honerico yes you can

No cutie, that's no love, that's LUST!
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nayah(f): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
Honerico sometimes you're confuse between love and sex ual attraction  wink
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
mamacy:

hmm, i heard something today, u must ve a strong heart/conscience that is immune to emotions

Jxt one of those acts of mine i dub 'pathetic', am not into it again!
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by dammytex: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
Since I'm not a lady, I'd only speak from a guy's point of view.

Maybe what we men call love isn't really love. Maybe it is strong-likeness. This is why it is possible to get intimate pleasures from elsewhere while we spend homely and heartily comfort with our so called love. Cheating to a guy is majorly sex. If the possibility of sex is removed from this world, the word cheat would be removed from the dictionary.

So, to him, he's in love with his wife, fiancee or girlfriend while he can get cheap sex from that LASU girl that is always requesting for recharge cards.
They are just two separate things to him. With his wife, he can share his savings, future plans, dreams, kids, prayers, home, business and even his heart unlike the other temporary girl outside.

But then, my belief is; if he is truly in love (according to the actual context of falling in love), it would be impossible for him to cheat. The true love for his woman would be too much/strong on him to be sexually attracted to someone else. By some strange means, you are just satisfied with whatever you get from her.

And yes it is possible and I also pray I find one.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by honeric01(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
Nayah:

Honerico sometimes you're confuse between love and sex ual attraction  wink

What are you trying to say?

You can differentiate between love and lust by what and how you think about the person.

If the thinking is always about her azz, lips, eyes, nails, booty e.t.c or his physical appearance, cars, money, arms, dyk e.t.c, then its lust

But if it's mostly about her attitude, behavior, moral values, how she talks, her communication skills, mostly non-visual attributes, then you're likely to say you're in Love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready / Abuja Girls And Shawarma / Things Your Eyes Say About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.