Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets (16585 Views)

Ekiti Governor Oyebanji Donates Cash, Mattresses To Special Schools / Tanko Rossi Sabo Donates Cash To Community, Pays School Fees For Students / FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by AngelGabbyShara(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
EKITI FIRST LADY, DONATES CASH GIFT, OTHER ITEMS TO MOTHER OF TRIPLETS

Ekiti State First Lady, Dr Olayemi Oyebanji, on Friday visited a set of newly born triplets and their mother with a call on pregnant women in the state, particularly those with multiple gestations, to register with government hospitals for quality health care.

Dr Oyebanji visited the 22 years old mother of the triplets, Modupe Fagbemi, at Omuo General Hospital, Omuo-Ekiti in Ekiti East Local Government Area of the state.

The First Lady said early registration would enable expectant mothers to get adequate ante-natal care from qualified and experienced medical personnel during and after pregnancy.

She presented cash gift and other baby items including clothes, diapers, toiletries and foodstuffs to the triplets- one boy and two girls. She also gave gifts to other women who recently gave birth at the hospital.

Dr Oyebanji who doubles as the Chairperson, Ekiti State Multiple Birth Trust Fund, said the children will enjoy all the benefits of the Trust Fund as contained in the Ekiti State Multiple Birth Trust Fund Bill, recently passed into law by the State House of Assembly.

Earlier, the Medical Director of the hospital, Dr Ojo Abraham said that the mother of the triplets was rushed to the hospital on Sunday, October 23 and was able to take delivery of the babies naturally without the caesarean section.

He added that the babies weighed 2kg, 1. 6kg and 1.7 kg respectively at birth.

Also, the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development, Mrs Kemi Adeluyi, appreciated the Wife of the Governor for her swift intervention and support for the babies and mother.

The 22 year old mother of the triplets, Modupe Fagbemi said that the babies were her first born.

She appreciated the Wife of the Governor for the visit and the gifts, praying that God would keep her and her family for a successful tenure.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qzuTVQwFSiQNpdcywVUPZomhriEr5VCnoQg2VGrkTvesm5HAVMQKRnZ5LQUZXgHrl&id=100069437032705

11 Likes

Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by LTCtech: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nice

Don't forget to check our signature,we build websites and mobile apps
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Aareakinwunmi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
What a charming woman

7 Likes

Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
A beautiful woman with a beautiful Soul.
GOD BLESS HER AND THE KIDS.

Fantabolous!!!

All of us @[/b] say THANK YOU Dr Olayemi Oyebanji

[b]By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

UTILITYMAY:

Twins or Triplets for me in Jesus Name.
So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.
(We don't wanna say before the end of this year, cos we don't know your plans or budget!(
Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

gboyetade:
Quadruplet this year

So shall it be for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Letsgonagagw: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ok

Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Ololademrmoney2(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Way to go!
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by ZUBY77(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why are all Nigerian first ladies very useless? Just bragging and buying clothes with iPhones.

No vision, which money did she donate ?

Someone gave birth ,you just went there to open your teeth and snap pictures in the name of donating money. I go to motherless babies regularly and no pictures yet

3 Likes

Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
What a charming milf
A wife of a Governor.
A Medical Doctor,
A Mother is who you are fantasizing about sleeping with?
No shame anywhere again
Social media has realy done more harm than good to our kids here.
Next time, stay silent if you don't have any reasonable thing to type, okay?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by robinso01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nice gesture.

Love this woman simplicity. She won't be wasting public fund on jewelries
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by zrealjaheal: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Happy for the mother

Make person show me small love
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by dex4sure: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
She try sha....
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Very Good

God bless the first lady and the babies forever

My elder sister is next in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by abobote: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Did the husband run away as expected
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Bloosuk: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
[s:
post=117949560]A beautiful woman with a beautiful Soul.[/s]
GOD BLESS HER AND THE KIDS.

Fantabolous!!!

[s]All of us @[/b] say THANK YOU Dr Olayemi Oyebanji[/s]
[s]
[b]By the way...
[/s]

We use this as a point of contact [s]to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.[/s]

Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Ulunne777(f): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nwanyi Mara nma
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
O my goodness,this is super amazing
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Akfrenzy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by OyinKris(f): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Congratulations � to her o
Ko easy, me that gave birth to twins who will donate pampas and all to me bayi
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Houseofglam7(f): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
cool
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same.on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant,and more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by money121(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by mankan2k7(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
What a charming milf

I shake my head for u 3 times
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by emerged01(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
ZUBY77:
Why are all Nigerian first ladies very useless? Just bragging and buying clothes with iPhones.

Someone gave birth ,you just went there to open your teeth and snap pictures in the name of donating money. I go to motherless babies regularly and no pictures yet
You just advertised yourself. She posed with pictures but you just carry mosque microphone say u dey go motherless home regularly.
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
kiss
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by PureFace1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
ZUBY77:

If we investigate I am very sure you must be an obedient zombie, typical of people like you always bitter and angry.
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by drealcivilceno(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by Keniwit(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bt why nobody dey hail the man (the father of the baby )...
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by texas1990(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
ZUBY77:

u are a big fool mumu
Re: Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets by iluvdonjazzy: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Great

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Announce Board Appointments, As Osinbajo Vets List / Employment Scandal Rocks National Population Commission / Bayelsa: Supreme court dismisses Lokpobiri’s appeal, affirms Lyon’s victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.