Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos (1300 Views)

An Experienced Website Designer Wanted Urgently In Lagos / A Good And Experienced Website Developer Is Needed For A Job. / An Experienced Website Designer Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by 2helpu(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hello Guys.

I urgently need an experienced and skillful web site developer/designer.

The interested person should be living close to Ikorodu area of Lagos.

The job involves re-designing an existing company website.

Interested person should get in touch with me asap.

Thanks.
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by CyberGuru1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
I do proffessional website and I'm currently in Lagos. Call me 08067068238 so as to refer you to my portfolio and website.
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by clementcro(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ok, I am Adetunj Opeoluwa Clement, a professional web designer/developer,

these are some of my recently completed projects

www.flawlesspromakeovers.com
www.npmcn.edu.ng
www.clementcrownrise.net/darrels

if you are interested in my, please call 08060595019 or email me at clementcrownrise@gmail.com

Cheers.
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
When did the location of a wed designer matter. If you want to see the web designer
face to face then why not just ask for one one in lagos. Narrowing you search to a place like Ikorodu may be your greatest undoing as you may not get the best hands.

Anyways, give me a call on 08065875062 or send a mail to afam4eva@gmail.com. Better still my BB pin is 22968F3D.
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by 2helpu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ Clement. I looked at the examples you posted. They look good.

@Afam4eva. I currently work with a web designer. He is good and skillful but unreliable. He doesn't keep to appointments. I want to work with a web designer that I can trust in terms of skill and time. So narrowing it to Ikorodu axis was due to my recent experience.

If you are interested, and you know you can work on appointments to Ikorodu at any time you are called upon, then post your previous jobs like Clement did.

Thanks.
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by greenmouse(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
Well I think @afam is right, meanwhile u have a point too, best of luck in your search, think of some posting the link or url done by another, be very careful,
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by sisqology(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2011
greenmouse:

Well I think @afam is right, meanwhile u have a point too, best of luck in your search, think of some posting the link or url done by another, be very careful,

lol, i second ya grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2011
Hmmmmm flawless eh? that is fantastico
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by crownlast: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ 2helpu and *dhtml, thanks, however, 2helpu, I am expecting your call or mail, I would like to work with you, Cheers
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by 2helpu(m): 1:17am On Aug 22, 2011
@greenmouse thanks for your kind advice. I really appreciate it.
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2011
2helpu:

@Afam4eva. I currently work with a web designer. He is good and skillful but unreliable. He doesn't keep to appointments.

grin grin grin grin that will be 9 out of 10 Freelance website designers
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
Am down if its on a freelance basis,my portfolio is on my signature below,
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Scopgel1: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
my name is samuel the following are my done jobs so u can chek and get back to me on phone
jobperiscope.com
julicollections.com
indexgroupng.com
scopgel.com
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by greenmouse(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
@2helpu, you are highly welcome. wish u the best in your search
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by 2helpu(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
Thanks Admin Omnipotens for your kind advice. I saw your message in my inbox.

I was able to talk with a webmaster today. We would be meeting face to face tomorrow by God's grace.

I hope all works well.

I need advice on another site, please advice me on the best way to go.

Its a news site. The challenge I have is time to update it. I was thinking of selling it but someone may have a better advice. 

This is the URL: http://www.worldlatestupdates.com/

Thanks all.
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Jimikooool: 1:01am On Aug 24, 2011
Hi, am Jimi Kolarin, a professional website designer so close 2 u, we do web designs with d latest software package dat even most web designers dont no abt, view some of my works cdrking.com, eis.com. Here is my numba, 08030728249/08055473311. Tanks
Re: Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos by Timileyin(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2011
AM timi a professional web developer,  visit http://crystalhills.org and see my jobs. or call 08138316169. Oluwatimileyin J Sanwo am young and active

(1) (Reply)

Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. / I Need A Very Good Web Designer In Benin City / Nigerian Cyber Army Hacked By 'the Archangels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.