Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Have A Bad Eating Habit - Can You Help? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Have A Bad Eating Habit - Can You Help? (747 Views)

Is Smelling of Cutleries A Bad Table Manner? / Which Is Your Bad Kitchen Habit / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Bad Eating Habit - Can You Help? by newmi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
l feel l have a "not too good" eating habit which is that l eat only when am hungry and most often than not, l really don't eat at all through out the day and before you know it, its night especially when l begin the day with a fully busy desk. Please anybody got useful tips on how l could possibly handle this thank you.
Re: I Have A Bad Eating Habit - Can You Help? by newmi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2011
Please be objectively sincere. Gracias
Re: I Have A Bad Eating Habit - Can You Help? by MyJoe: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
Have you tried any of these vitamin drugs that induce appetites? A bottle of Holland and Barrett's Pure Cod Liver Oil has done wonders for a lady I know. The only alternative is, you think of all the reasons you should eat well (they are many) and force yourself to eat. If you can eat sizable amounts, make it three times a day. If not, you will have to eat more frequently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Bad Eating Habit - Can You Help? by nsodo: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
It is better to contact experts because you might be having a problem with in you or try pharmacies for appetite inducing tablets i think they will help to uplift you're appetite.
Re: I Have A Bad Eating Habit - Can You Help? by nassiwa: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
It seems you lack appetite for food. you need to get something that will help you raise your appetite. You could find out from a doctor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Bought Your Easter Chicken Yet? / Make Wishes In A Very Tasty Way With Cakes / When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.