Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. (4436 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 1:51am On Aug 21, 2011
Malaika Jibril as Ruu Qudus; the bringer of Revelations to the Messenger [as].

Even Ayatullah Khomeine is called Ruullah, as a middle name.

so ow can't your ghost god not have a name, son god has a name; Jesus? if it does not have a name, it does not exist and you have made it up, though Jesus is mislabeled. At least son of Mary existed.

« #60 on: August 15, 2011, 05:32 PM »
Modify message
@alethea; On the matter of Jibril [as] being the holy spirit, here is whetting your appetite:

YUSUFALI: Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

So the Holy spirit has brought down the Quran to the prophet Muhammad, this is non other than the angel Jibreel, this is what the Quran says concerning Jibreel:

YUSUFALI: Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by Allah's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
Report to moderator 24.90.225.97
Sweetnecta

Re: Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities
« #61 on: August 15, 2011, 05:39 PM »
Modify message
@Alethea: Chapter on the meaning of Rooh al-Qudus:

Allaah said (interpretation of the meaning):

"O ?Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Rooh ul Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)]."

[al-Maa'idah 5:110]

Allaah supported the Messiah (peace be upon him) with Rooh al-Qudus as He mentions in this aayah. In al-Baqarah Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"And We gave ?Eesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Rooh-ul-Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)]

[al-Baqarah 2:87]
Sweetnecta

Re: Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities
« #62 on: August 15, 2011, 05:41 PM »
Modify message
@Alethea; Which the trustworthy Rooh has brought down' [al-Shu'ara' 26:193]
then We sent to her our Rooh' [Maryam 19:17]."
Sweetnecta

« #63 on: August 15, 2011, 05:47 PM »
Modify message
@Alethea; Al-Bukhari recorded `A'ishah saying that the Messenger of Allah erected a Minbar in the Masjid on which Hassan bin Thabit (the renowned poet) used to defend the Messenger of Allah (with his poems). The Messenger of Allah said, (O Allah! Aid Hassan with Ruh Al-Qudus, for he defended Your Prophet.)

Abu Dawud recorded this Hadith in his Sunan as did At-Tirmidhi who graded it Hasan Sahih. Further, Ibn Hibban recorded in his Sahih that Ibn Mas`ud said that the Prophet said, (Ruh Al-Qudus informed me that no soul shall die until it finishes its set provisions and term limit. Therefore, have Taqwa of Allah and seek your sustenance in the most suitable way.)

And Allah Knows Best!

http://www.muslim-responses.com/
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2011

You mean that terrorist !!!

so ow can't your ghost god not have a name, son god has a name; Jesus? if it does not have a name, it does not exist and you have made it up, though Jesus is mislabeled. At least son of Mary existed.

^

utter chaos , lol. grin

So the Holy spirit has brought down the Quran to the prophet Muhammad, this is non other than the angel Jibreel, this is what the Quran says concerning Jibreel:

oops, so the Holy Ghost is no more Muhammad , he is now angel Gabriel

But tell me , why was Muhammad convulsing when he met Angel Gabriel Because in the bible ALL who met him never had any such violent and traumatic experiences.

YUSUFALI: Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by Allah's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-

Okay , so it is Gabriel that brings down messages from ALLAH , right ? Gabriel must really be confused because he brought different messages to the Jews and the Muslims.

Modify message

And in the Muslim racist mindset all non-muslims are christians and kufr, even those who are professed atheists

But at least in comparison to the massacres in the middle east , it was more like kindergarten.

Allaah supported the Messiah (peace be upon him) with Rooh al-Qudus as He mentions in this aayah. In al-Baqarah Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"And We gave ?Eesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Rooh-ul-Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)]

So you agree Jesus Christ was the messiah, lol. This is madness.

grin
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2011
@nopuqeater:

I am somewhat flattered that you opened a whole thread just because of me. And so after a year or so of evasive action and avoiding the vexed issue (for Muslims) of the Holy Spirit, you now decide to try and respond. All I need to say on this issue I have already said on the previous threads so I will reproduce the pertinent posts as time permits.

(Exod 3:13 [KJV])
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

(Exod 3:14-15 [KJV])
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: [i]this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
[/i]

The Name is certainly not allah.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2011
On November 23rd 2010:

aletheia:

^^^And so Sweetnecta beats a retreat. . .until next time. . .being unable to produce any verses in the qur'an that state that the Holy Spirit is Gabriel. If there were actually any verses; going by Sweetnecta's antecedents; they would have been posted by now.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2011
Before then on November 22nd:

Sweetnecta:

@Aletheia: « #218 on: Today at 10:59:20 AM »If I give you One or more, what will you do with your Christian faith; if you will abandon it and become Muslim, its worth my effort? If not, I will not labor for your sake. You have to declare it, right now.

I gave you a straightforward assignment:
aletheia:

^^^Go and compile all the verses in the Qur'an that talk about the Holy Spirit; then come back and tell me which of them says the Holy Spirit is Gabriel.---I 'm sure you know you won't find any. So Muslims lie when they say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

I guess you are still searching and are unable to find any: hence the excuse you are now proffering. My being a Christian has not stopped you from posting qur'anic verses in the past. Why now? Because there exists no qur'anic verses that say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

I will give you no less than 2 verses where Jibril is referred as "Holy Spirit" that brought the Quran to you, Oh Muhammad, since the Quran revelations apart from the last 4 verses of Surah Baqarah were through Jibril (AS).

I will also give you other names Jibril was called, you enemy of Pure and True Faith. Your lies are now exposed.

^^^So where are the verses? Or are you referring to this one?

Walaqad atayna moosa alkitaba waqaffayna min baAAdihi bialrrusuli waatayna AAeesa ibna maryama albayyinati waayyadnahu biroohi alqudusi afakullama jaakum rasoolun bima la tahwa anfusukumu istakbartum fafareeqan kaththabtum wafareeqan taqtuloona

Or this one:

Tilka alrrusulu faddalna baAAdahum AAala baAAdin minhum man kallama Allahu warafaAAa baAAdahum darajatin waatayna AAeesa ibna maryama albayyinati waayyadnahu biroohi alqudusi walaw shaa Allahu ma iqtatala allatheena min baAAdihim min baAAdi ma jaat-humu albayyinatu walakini ikhtalafoo faminhum man amana waminhum man kafara walaw shaa Allahu ma iqtataloo walakinna Allaha yafAAalu ma yureedu

Is there any mention of Gabriel? Still waiting for the answer of what holiness means to Muslims.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2011
On November 25th:

^^^
Sweetnecta:

Sura Najm will be my first set up verses. . .
Really? I asked you a straightforward question in post #213,
What does Holy and Holiness mean to the Muslim?
Several posts later, you still waffling. . .just produce the verses. Simple. Instead you are talking about Sura Najm which does not mention the Holy Spirit, neither Gabriel. Does Sura Najm say that the Holy Spirit is Gabriel? Emphatically no! Repeatedly by your diversionary tactics you show that you cannot answer the question and therefore prove my intial point:
You are a Muslim who claims to know his qur'an but you couldn't answer the question; al-ilah it would seem has a phobia for holiness; only twice in his qur'an does he deign to use that word for himself (your assignment is to find the two verses) but he in no way educates his followers as to what that holiness and being holy means. Compare the Bible: 231 times in the NT and 458 times in the OT and I have not even included derivatives like holiness in the word count!
The 53rd Sura starts off with your god swearing by the Star. Was he so desperate to convince his listeners that he was genuine? Very funny. . .since we know that those who swear, swear by that which is greater than them. Thus it is shown that the Star is greater than Allah, since al-ilah swears by the Star.
53.1. By the Star when it setteth,

Now compare this:

For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,(Hebrews 6:13)

Reading further down your Sura brings us to the dark secret of Islam---hints of its Satanic origins: verses 19 - 21 --- the edited version of the Satanic verses.

53:19-21. Have ye thought upon [b]Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza
And Manat, the third, the other?
Are yours the males and His the females?

Not surprisingly; further down in verse 27; al-ilah seems to hint that these female deities who are his daughters are actually angels of his erroneously named as females.

[b]53:27. Lo! it is those who disbelieve in the Hereafter who name the angels with the names of females.

The 53rd sura does not call Gabriel the Ruuh Qudus. In fact it neither mentions the Holy Spirit or Gabriel. The names mentioned there are the names of Allah's daughters. It does not answer the question!
Sweetnecta:

If after you tell me who Massiah is, can you accept tp lose your idolatry of three gods if i show you names of Jibril (AS)
^^
Story, story. This is an example of what seyibrown called pretend ignorance. You and I know who the Messiah is---an Muhammad is not the one. You are just engaging in diversionary tactics: just post the quranic verses that say Ruuh Qudus is Gabriel; that is all you need do. No long grammar.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2011
On November 28th:

^^Crocodile tears! See who's calling aletheia coward and yet not one Muslim has had the courage or ability to disprove this simple statement.

aletheia:

[size=14pt]There are no qur'anic verses that state that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.[/size] Yet you are still huffing and puffing to no effect after many days and round about posts. Simply post the verses once and for all and prove aletheia wrong or else let it be known that Islam lies when it claims Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. And if Islam lies on this point; what other things has it lied about?

I have given you guys more than enough time to disprove me but you are all running around in circles, tossing insults and trying to introduce diversions. Observers are therefore left with no other conclusion than that:

Sweetnecta, vedaxcool and co [size=14pt]cannot produce a single verse from the qur'an that states that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.[/size]. Instead they have tried to hide that deficit by lies and insults and diversionary tactics.

Conclusion: Muslims lie when they say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is Lord Jesus is Sovereign over Allah who must bow before Jesus who is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings; the Only Potentate, to whom be glory and praise forever and ever. Amen!
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2011
On December 8th:

Sweetnecta:

. . .you bear aletheia, a greek word, while Jesus who you call god spoke no greek but only syriac and a child of Israel. . .you aletheia is attached to zeus or apollo; of greek fraternity!
^^You present an excellent example of Islamic confusion and apologetic reasoning. 27 books of the Bible are written in Greek and only portions of Daniel and some verses in Jeremiah are written in Aramaic. aletheia is a Greek word: a language still very much spoken today! You might as well have said I am Greek orthodox because aletheia is Greek: what silly reasoning! But then such reasoning would appeal to you because your liturgical language is Arabic; the same language Muhammad's grandfather used to offer up prayers to the idol Hubal, one of the gods you syncretistically worship today under the name al-ilah. No doubt you are boiling in rage: hence all these illogical statements. Calm down.

[table][tr][td]kai[/td][td]gnōsesthe [/td][td]tēn[/td][td]alētheian[/td][td] kai[/td][td]ē [/td][td]alētheia [/td][td]eleutherōsei [/td][td]umas[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]and[/td][td]you will know[/td][td]the[/td][td]truth[/td][td]and[/td][td]the[/td][td]truth[/td][td]will make free[/td][td]you[/td][/tr][/table]

[table]
[tr][td]legei[/td][td] autō[/td][td]iēsous[/td][td]egō[/td][td]eimi[/td][td]ē[/td][td]odos[/td][td]kai[/td][td]ē[/td][td]alētheia[/td][td]kai[/td][td]ē[/td][td]zōē[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]said[/td][td]to him[/td][td]Jesus[/td][td]I[/td][td]am[/td][td]the[/td][td]way[/td][td]and[/td][td]the[/td][td]truth[/td][td]and[/td][td]the[/td][td]life[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Sweetnecta:

Now to the headache you have; The Name of Malaika Jibril (AS). There are few things you cant deny written about him;
He exists.
He is a Malaika (An Angel)
he is created.
The Quran was brought by him, as piece meal revelations, on a situation by situation basis.
He accompanied Muhammad (AS) in the Isra wa Miraj journey.
He was called by Allah in descriptions by many attributes.
One of the Attributes is RuhuQudud (Holy Spirit).

^^Is what you posted above the qur'anic verses that say that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit? NO.
I do not want a litany of fables. Just post the verses and be done with it.

Sweetnecta:

If you think there is no RuhuQudus from the Quran, please states it very clearly and give us your reason[s].
^^Typical of Sweetnecta when you have no countering points: create a diversionary argument. Have I any where stated that the Holy Spirit is not mentioned in the qur'an? On the kola oloye thread: I even posted two verses from your qur'an that mention the Holy Spirit. My point which after all these weeks you are still in quandary over and are unable to refute is this: The qur'an does not and never says any where that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

Sweetnecta:

I have asked you to wager your sham on this matter.
Wager? Do you think this is a joke? Bring your superior arguments and overwhelm me by the force of them. Your challenge is weak. If you have the truth convince me by posting the pertinent qur'anic verses that say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

Sweetnecta:

I know Jibril is ruhuQudus
^^And your knowledge is based on what? Certainly not the qur'an! Which only buttresses the point I made earlier: so much of what is Islam is not supported by the qur'an. Indeed left to stand on it's own without the props it collapses under the weight of its illogicalities and inconsistencies. Islam must consequently be dismissed as fraudulent and yet the tragedy is that billions have based their hope on it. But it is a false hope.

The basic premise of this thread is that Jesus is not Allah for that is what a Muslim means when he says "god". And of course the Muslim is right in saying Jesus is not Allah for Allah is no true god. He's just one of many several false gods like "Zeus or Apollo of greek fraternity".

#1. Jesus is not Allah because Allah is a false god--- Allah is Satan masquerading as the Most High One.
#2. Muhammad's Gabriel is not the true Gabriel---he is a satanic impostor as seen by the evidence of his encounters with Muhammad which bear the hallmarks of demonic possession. Cf the biblical descriptions of Gabriel's encounter with men with that of Muhammad and one immediately sees that these are two different beings!

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [2 Corinthians 11:14]

Only Jesus can save!

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. [Revelation 1:7-8]
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2011
On December 10th, after about 1 month of running up and down, Chakula finally summoned up courage and posted:

Here is the Verse in Chapter 17 verse 19.

{ فَٱتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِم حِجَاباً فَأَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهَآ رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَراً سَوِيّاً }

Thus she veiled herself from them, she draped herself in a veil to conceal herself while she washed her hair [from lice], or [washed] her clothes, or cleansed herself from her menses; whereupon We sent to her Our Spirit, Gabriel, and he assumed before her, after she donned her clothes, the likeness of a well-proportioned human, perfect in physical form.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2011
. . .thus was Muslim duplicity and dishonesty revealed:

chakula:

{ فَٱتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِم حِجَاباً فَأَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهَآ رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَراً سَوِيّاً }

Thus she veiled herself from them, she draped herself in a veil to conceal herself while she washed her hair [from lice], or [washed] her clothes, or cleansed herself from her menses; whereupon We sent to her Our Spirit, Gabriel, and he assumed before her, after she donned her clothes, the likeness of a well-proportioned human, perfect in physical form.

^^^Tsk, tsk, tsk. Muslim dishonesty at it's most sublime. Here is what you did:
#1. You posted the wrong verse: I' m sure you meant S19:17 not 17:19.
#2. You posted in Arabic because most readers will not understand the Arabic you posted. And then added your own interpretation. You added Gabriel yourself even though the Arabic of the qur'an makes no mention whatsoever of Gabriel in S19:17.

Here is the correct translation of Sura 19:17.
And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man (Pickthall).

For those who may not understand Arabic, here is the Arabic transliteration so that they may judge for themselves your dishonesty:

Faittakhathat min doonihim hijaban faarsalna ilayha roohana fatamaththala laha basharan sawiyyan

As we can see only roohana appears in the Arabic; there is no mention of Jibreel.

Enough with the lies please. Did I not say that most of what is Islam today is not found in the qur'an?
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
@Frosbel: « #1 on: Today at 10:57:43 AM »
[Quote]Quote
You mean that terrorist !!!

^
utter chaos, lol.   Grin

oops, so the Holy Ghost is no more Muhammad , he is now angel Gabriel  Huh Huh Huh

But tell me , why was Muhammad convulsing when he met Angel Gabriel  Huh  Because in the bible ALL who met him never had any such violent and traumatic experiences.

Okay , so it is Gabriel that brings down messages from ALLAH , right ?  Gabriel must really be confused because he brought different messages to the Jews and the Muslims.

Modify message

And in the Muslim racist mindset all non-muslims are christians and kufr, even those who are professed atheists  Huh

But at least in comparison to the massacres in the middle east , it was more like kindergarten.

So you agree Jesus Christ was the messiah, lol. This is madness.

Grin[/Quote]You should be crying and weeping bitterly instead of your lol and grin. Go to your Bible and read what Jesus started the talk about the Another Comforter with. Ruh in arabic is Spirit. Everything Allah created, Angels, Jinns and man, He gave each the specific Spirit that is unique to it. So all men have a common spirit source [lets say Spirit Root A].

Jinns have different Spirit {lets say Spirit Root B]

Angels ave different Spirit [Let say spirit Root C]

A prophetic Spirit [man saying he is a prophet], if it is from God, that Prophet will not say anything that does not come true. In other words, he will hit the mark every time he speaks.

I will stop here with you, because you are wasting my time. Its better to talk to the wall than talking to you. At least the wall is standing firm, not making promises that he will not fulfill like you. Remember you said if Jesus in the Bible were to have been found a liar you will leave Christianity? Either you dont know that when Jesus said whosoever call anybody a fool, he will go to hell. Then after that Jesus called somebody a fool.

If Jesus of the Bible is not in the hell based on his word in the Bible, then that is the evidence for you to following Jesus of the Bible.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2011
vedaxcool:

[2:97] Say, "Anyone who opposes[b] Gabriel should know that he has brought down this (Quran)[/b] into your heart, in accordance with GOD's will, confirming
previous scriptures, and providing guidance and good news for the believers."

16:101 When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

16:102 Say, [b]the Holy Spirit [/b]has brought the revelation(Qur'an) from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

2:97 says Gabriel brought down the Qur'an. and 16:102 is affirming that the Holy spirit Brought down the revelation, hence the Holy Spirit is Gabriel. QED

After nearly a month of evasive maneuvers; is this the best you can do. Let it be noted that there are no verses in the qur'an that state that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. Instead you present a tepid and rather circuitous QED.

Let us look at 2.97; noting that you also apply the same trick that your cohort chakula used above---interpolating words into the qur'an. 2.97 does not mention qur'an:

If we translated the Arabic without interpolating words, we arrive at:

Say: 'Whosoever is an enemy to Gabriel -- he it was that brought it down upon thy heart by the leave of God, confirming what was before it, and for a guidance and good tidings to the believers. (S. 2:97)
Notice it does not mention qur'an. Likewise in 16:101-102; we find only mention of a generic it. You added qur'an in order to try and make your assertion seem genuine.
Secondly the qur'an itself for all it's errors several times makes the distinction between the Spirit and angels for Gabriel is one of the angels, while the Holy Spirit is separate.
S97:4. The angels and the Spirit descend therein, by the permission of their Lord with every bidding.

So what Muslims will have us believe; is that verses such as the following:

S15.29. So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.

instead should read:

So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of [b]Gabriel, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.[/b]

In fact Muhammad in this is more honest than his later day followers who claim Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

17:85 They will question thee concerning the Spirit. Say: 'The Spirit is of the bidding of my Lord. You have been given of knowledge nothing except a little.'

God is merciful, for even in their error-hurled book, He has provided to them a little light, thereby confirming that which Paul said in Athens:

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us [Acts 17:27]

We find this written in the qur'an:
S4:171. O ye people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God and His Word, which He cast into Mary and a spirit from Him; believe then in God and His apostles, and say not 'Three.' Have done! it were better for you. God is only one God, celebrated be His praise that He should beget a Son! His is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth; and God sufficeth for a guardian.

In this verse, Jesus is called "HIS WORD" and "SPIRIT FROM HIM". These two sentence makes it clear that Jesus is the very God and there is no doubt in it. This is God manifest as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, after all!

1. God Himself
2. His Word (Jesus)
3. His Spirit (Holy Spirit)

If God has a spirit and God has a word in Qur'an then God of Qur'an also is a triune God. It turns out that in attacking Christianity, the Qur'an affirms the central dogma of Christians:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. [John 1:1-2]

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. [John 1:14]

At the very core of this Islamic message we find a seed of truth - that will stand as a witness against all Muslims who refuse to believe that Jesus is Lord.

Indeed Jesus is Lord of Lords, and King of Kings, the Alpha and Omega, to whom be praise and worship and glory and authority forever and ever. Amen!
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
On December 11th:

Sweetnecta:

Jibril, a spirit in many verses, including Surah Qadr (malaikatu wa ruhu fi ha).
Only an ignorant person will say ruhu here and other places will think that it is other than Jibril (AS).
Can any soul, muslim or not, know Quran more than the one who (AS), it was revealed upon?
^^
What a disaster your profession of Islam is:

Sura Qadr---the 97th that I quoted: Does it there say that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit? Isn't this what the 4th verse says in Arabic:

Tanazzalu almala-ikatu waalrroohu feeha bi-ithni rabbihim min kulli amrin. Where is Jibreel in it? It is a short sura; so I am sure it is no trouble for you to locate Jibreel in it and show us.

Sweetnecta:

So when a kafir is saying that Jibril is not the Ruhu or RuhuQudus, we should the disbeliever, what authority do you stand on?
Are you an arab? If yes, are you a muslim? If yes, did you hear Muhammad (AS) describe Ruhu, RuhuQudus other than saying it is Jibril? What is your authority, man?
Oh my. My. oh my. If you think this is overshadowing and overwhelming a young woman Mary, then look into your Bible. Quran does not say that.

^^^This kafir has proven that you lie when you say Gabriel is the Holy Spirit for your qur'an does not make that identification. Even you prophet did not say that:
17:85 They will question thee concerning the Spirit. Say: 'The Spirit is of the bidding of my Lord. You have been given of knowledge nothing except a little.'

According to Sahih Bukhari this verse came down when the Jews questioned Muhammad on the Spirit's identity:

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

While I was walking in company with the Prophet in one of the fields of Medina, the Prophet was reclining on a palm leave stalk which he carried with him. We passed by a group of Jews. Some of them said to the others, "Ask him about the spirit." The others said, "Do not ask him, lest he would say something that you hate." Some of them said, "We will ask him." So a man from among them stood up and said, [i]'O Abal-Qasim! What is the spirit?"
The Prophet kept quiet and I knew that he was being divinely inspired. Then he said: "They ask you concerning the Spirit, Say: The Spirit; its knowledge is with my Lord. And of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a little." (17.85) Volume 9, Book 93, Number 554[/i]

Hence, Muhammad did not even know the identity of God's Spirit.

Indeed show us where your prophet says Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. It is time for Muslims to stop lying on this thread.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2011
@nopuqeater: where are you? You invited me to this thread!

Sweetnecta:

And as to the Ruhu (Spirit) as in RuhuQudus, is there anyone with such a title other than Jibril (AS)? I asked the Keferi man who claims to know Islam more than Muhammad (AS), to give us an answer. We in Islam know who RuhuQudus is; Jibril. And Jibril has other titles as well.

^^Do you all now seek to outdo yourselves in seeing who will render the most insults to aletheia? grin The truth indeed is bitter. You are all acting like those who murdered Stephen.

Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, [Acts 7:57]

I have proven that there is no where in the qur'an that Gabriel is identified as the Holy Spirit or the Holy Spirit identified as Gabriel. Y'all suffering from cognitive dissonance arising from life-long brainwashing and living in bondage and darkness. You are spiritually dead men---and slaves to sin. And dead men hear not and see. Unless the Son of God, Jesus of Nazareth commands them to come forth like Lazarus. May Christ have mercy on you all.

As to your prophet. . .the question he was asked was very specific.

aletheia:

According to Sahih Bukhari this verse came down when the Jews questioned Muhammad on the Spirit's identity:

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

While I was walking in company with the Prophet in one of the fields of Medina, the Prophet was reclining on a palm leave stalk which he carried with him. We passed by a group of Jews. Some of them said to the others, "Ask him about the spirit." The others said, "Do not ask him, lest he would say something that you hate." Some of them said, "We will ask him." So a man from among them stood up and said, [i]'O Abal-Qasim! What is the spirit?"
The Prophet kept quiet and I knew that he was being divinely inspired. Then he said: "They ask you concerning the Spirit, Say: The Spirit; its knowledge is with my Lord. And of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a little." (17.85) Volume 9, Book 93, Number 554[/i]

Hence, Muhammad did not even know the identity of God's Spirit.

Indeed show us where your prophet says Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. It is time for Muslims to stop lying on this thread.

The answer he gave is recorded in your 17th sura. It leaves little wiggle room for you lot. As always you add to your qur'an. The reason you do that is because it is an incomplete and incoherent book that needs to be propped up or else Islam will collapse under the weight of it's schizophrenic illogicalities and inconsistencies. Muslims are indeed zealous for their self-serving religion of convenience but as it is written in the Bible: "It is not good to have zeal without knowledge"

The message has gone forth: the eternal gospel of our Lord and Savior; Jesus Christ of Nazareth the Son of God: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him. [1 Peter 3:22]

Maranatha! Jesus is Lord
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2011
On December 11th:

vedaxcool:

Scum is the word for you . JJust like I defeat you in the thread my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me, I have again floored you here, as you couldn't answer a simple question that any Im*becil can answer but raised one that was thoroughly answered.Keep repeating symptoms of the mythomania you suffer from.
^^My what a lather you are in. You make a good case for Islamic civility. What an invective-filled missive. This is the typical rage of the blood-thirsty demons of Islam manifesting. Since you cannot harm me physically, you must needs content yourself with insults.  grin Defeat? Delusional as well. Just like your prophet who kept trying to commit suicide but needed regular doses of egomania from his familiar spirit to stop him doing so.

vedaxcool:

Again, the Liar shows us the reason why the word irredeemable drunk is synonymous to his character. As words that appear in bracket, any sensible person knows is the translator's addition based to clarify what is being talked about, you find this brackets even in the bible, but the irredeemable drunk has a bigger problem than NL can handle, as reading the verse gives us the following, it says for guidance  and good tidings to the believers confirming what was revealed before ---In essence the Qur'an is what it refers to and you do not need to be an Eienstein to know this

^^And again; your own words betray the incompleteness of the qur'an. You say the words that appear in the brackets are the translators own addition---thereby proving my case that the Arabic of the qur'an does not contain Gabriel in the passages that refer to the Holy Spirit nether mentions qur'an in the referenced passage. Why would a translator need to add words to the qur'an to clarify it? It means the book is incoherent and needs to be assisted to communicate. In fact only about 8% of the qur'an is legible, and this error is further compounded by the insistence on a liturgical language of Arabic. Of course, this ignorance of what the Arabic actually says is partly why a lot of Nigerian Muslims are more "Muslim" than the Arabs---ignorance compounded by ignorance. It also means that the translator will add his own clarifying comments based on his fancies or traditions. After all Shi'a Islam reads some verses of the qur'an differently from Sunni Islam. And of the supposed 73 sects of Islam: your prophet declared that only one is the real one. Which one I wonder?

Of course, you show that you know nothing of the Bible! Show any where in the Bible where translators added words in brackets to clarify the meaning the way you Muslims alter the qur'an by adding names like Gabriel where Jibreel does not appear in the original text.

vedaxcool:

You are too incoherent to be answered.
^^And yet you wrote such a long rambling and largely incoherent post in reply to me. What are you afraid of? That the truth about the Satanic origin of Islam is coming out.

vedaxcool:

the word ruh also means soul, and hence writing the above only shows how myopic your thoughts really are. As the way the word spirit/soul gives us its interpretation, but typical of Christians they cannot read within the context.

^^Really? So let's look again at 15:29:

So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.
By your logic and wish-washy translation Allah breathed his soul into Adam; which means Adam was Allah. You yourself know that the Arabic word for soul is nafs similar to the Hebrew nephesh; while spirit is ruh likewise similar to Hebrew ruach

And we see this in your qur'an:

2:281. And fear a day wherein you shall be returned to God, and every soul shall be paid in full what it has earned; and they shall not be wronged.
Which in Arabic is: Waittaqoo yawman turjaAAoona feehi ila Allahi thumma tuwaffa kullu nafsin ma kasabat wahum la yuthlamoona

So you are being disingenuous when you say ruh means soul when even your qur'an clearly uses nafs for soul and ruh for spirit.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2011
On December 12th

You did not address the fact that in the qur'an the Arabic word used for soul is nafs; the word used for spirit is ruh.

The word soul appears several times in your sura baraqah that I quoted and in all cases it is the derivatives of nafs that is in the Arabic not ruh. You know you cannot deny that hence no attempt to rebut but a rather weak attempt at diversionary tactics. Make all the noise you want. Tell all the lies you wish. Here is the verdict: There are no verses in the qur'an that call Gabriel the Holy Spirit.

Neither did you address the fact that your prophet knows little about the Holy Spirit according to his own words. Witness: 17:85 They will question thee concerning the Spirit. Say: 'The Spirit is of the bidding of my Lord. You have been given of knowledge nothing except a little.'

Thus your prophet confessed that he knew little about the Holy Spirit. And this borne out by the fact that the word "Holy" or "Holiness" scarcely occurs in the qur'an. Neither has any Muslim being able to answer the question I posed weeks back. What does holiness mean to a Muslim?
As Jesus declared: "By their fruits you will know them"

What is the unholy fruit of the unholy followers of an unholy prophet of an unholy god of an unholy religion called Islam? Murder, despoil, broken families, heartlessness, lies etc. Is it any wonder that the most backward, deprived, dejected and poverty-stricken part of Nigeria is the Islamic North?

Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by aletheia(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
@nopuqeater:

May Yahweh grant you mercy.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2011
@Alethea; « #10 on: Today at 12:41:41 PM »
[Quote]. . .thus was Muslim duplicity and dishonesty revealed:

Quote from: chakula on December 10, 2010, 08:15 AM

^^^Tsk, tsk, tsk. Muslim dishonesty at it's most sublime. Here is what you did:
#1. You posted the wrong verse: I' m sure you meant S19:17 not 17:19.
#2. You posted in Arabic because most readers will not understand the Arabic you posted. And then added your own interpretation. You added Gabriel yourself even though the Arabic of the qur'an makes no mention whatsoever of Gabriel in S19:17.

Here is the correct translation of Sura 19:17.
And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man (Pickthall).

For those who may not understand Arabic, here is the Arabic transliteration so that they may judge for themselves your dishonesty:

Faittakhathat min doonihim hijaban faarsalna ilayha roohana fatamaththala laha basharan sawiyyan

As we can see only roohana appears in the Arabic; there is no mention of Jibreel.

Enough with the lies please. Did I not say that most of what is Islam today is not found in the qur'an?[/Quote]Is this your argument? I ope you are not blind to see Surah Baqarah verse 97 as follows talking about Jibril [as] as the bringer of the revelation of Quran on the heart of Muhammad [as] and Surah Nahl verse 102 saying Ruhu Qudus as the bringer of the revelation of Quran to Muhammad [as]. Since Jibril is even known by other names in Surah Najm for example, is Jibril not Ruh Qudus, or are you saying there are many bringers of the Quran, alethea? I know you are at least more decent that your co faith blind deaf and dumb.

Surah Baqarah verse 97: Say, "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - it is [none but] he who has brought the Qur'an down upon your hear[/b]t, [O Muhammad], by permission of Allah , confirming that which was before it and as guidance and good tidings for the believers."

Surah Nahl verse 102: Say, [O Muhammad], "[b]The Pure Spirit
[Check it out it says Ruhu Qudus/Holy Spirit] has brought it down from your Lord in truth to make firm those who believe and as guidance and good tidings to the Muslims."

Surah Najm verse 5; Taught to him by one intense in strength [alama sedidul quwa]-
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^^^^

So you worship Gabriel now , right
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
@Alethea: « #2 on: Today at 11:57:36 AM »
[Quote]@nopuqeater:

I am somewhat flattered that you opened a whole thread just because of me. And so after a year or so of evasive action and avoiding the vexed issue (for Muslims) of the Holy Spirit, you now decide to try and respond. All I need to say on this issue I have already said on the previous threads so I will reproduce the pertinent posts as time permits.

(Exod 3:13 [KJV])
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

(Exod 3:14-15 [KJV])
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

The Name is certainly not allah.[/Quote]You must be joking. You are joking, right?
Did Moses speak english?

Moses was raise in the house of Pharaoh in Misra part of Egypt. Do you Alethea think that Moses was cultured as a child of Israel or a royal blood in the house of Pharaoh?

What language do you think he was fluent in before he fled to Midean? What language do think he spoke in Midean?

Let me educate you; He neither spoke english nor te language of the people of the children of Israel. English was zero for him and his Cildren of Israel language was not better than the way I will speak portuguese right now. This is the reason he needed Aaron is brother.

How did God speak to Moses again to mean I Am? How then did you come up with Yahweh or Jehovah? How did Jesus come up with Eli or Eloi or Ellah on the cross?

You have a problem of understanding and you think I will go along with your poor trick of getting of lightly? Not on your life, mehn.

Try again. Whats the Name of "father God" when as 1 God was talking to Moses? Give it to me in the language spoken by Moses right there. I do not need english because it was not an event that took place in english speaking territory.

Now that you say that the God that spoke to Moses is now 3 in New Testament; father God remain in heaven and His is no more I Am, by Yahweh or Jehovah or Eli or Eloi or Ellah;

son god who came on earth to die as a forced lamb, though you say he volunteered [i will like to read your evidence, while mine is [the prayers of removing the cup, etc, etc and finally complaining about been forsaken [i say the death was a fluke; a joke on you because when he got well e walked the back alleys, hiding]]], is named Jesus [not Immanuel, mind you].

ghost god who you said got Mary pregnant on earth and you transfer fatherhood to father God in heaven, what name as he [i mean ghost god must have a name, since is partners have their own individual names]?

Alethea, you need to put up or you dont have a true God. The topic is "so tell me the name of your ghost god".
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
@Alethea; « #17 on: Today at 01:04:02 PM »
[Quote]@nopuqeater:

May Yahweh grant you mercy.[/Quote]Moments ago He was I Am.

Now He is Yahweh.

Your lord jesus called Him Eloi, Eli, Ellah.

Paul called Him Jehovah.

Which one is correct. Finally pick which one of these Names in Haleluyah
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2011
But ALLAH has 99 names, of which 2 are quite worrying.

ALLAH is known as the PROUD ONE and DECEIVER.

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

He is the One GOD; there is no other god beside Him. The King, the Most Sacred, the Peace, the Most Faithful, the Supreme, the Almighty, the Most Powerful, the Most Proud (al-mutakabbiru). GOD be glorified; far above having partners. S. 59:23

So why cannot our GOD at least have just 4 names
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2011
@Alethea: « #16 on: Today at 12:57:43 PM » I know it is sunday where ever you are, so you can go to worship them gods. But when you come back you will find the thread waiting for you. You will ave to name your ghost god. he must have a proper name or it does not exist.

[Quote]On December 12th

You did not address the fact that in the qur'an the Arabic word used for soul is nafs; the word used for spirit is ruh.[/Do you have as soul? Do you have a spirit? Do you know that the soul in your body was a spirit before it was sent to your body as soul? When Jesus said he was existing before Abraham on earth, no muslim will disagree with that statement, because every one was existing in the world before Abraham came on earth.

[Quote]The word soul appears several times in your sura baraqah that I quoted and in all cases it is the derivatives of nafs that is in the Arabic not ruh.[/Quote]Wat did say He breathe into Adam; soul or spirit? Yet Adam had a soul. Wat do you think the soul was before Adam had it except it was the spirit breathe into him? Allah answered your questions and cleared your confusion all along, except you ave been carried away by the 3 gods.

[Quote] You know you cannot deny that hence no attempt to rebut but a rather weak attempt at diversionary tactics. Make all the noise you want. Tell all the lies you wish. Here is the verdict: There are no verses in the qur'an that call Gabriel the Holy Spirit.[/Quote]Surah Nahl verse 102; Say, [O Muhammad], "The Pure Spirit [Check it out it says Ruhu Qudus/Holy Spirit] has brought it down from your Lord in truth to make firm those who believe and as guidance and good tidings to the Muslims."

[Quote]Neither did you address the fact that your prophet knows little about the Holy Spirit according to his own words. Witness: 17:85 They will question thee concerning the Spirit. Say: 'The [b]Spiri[/b]t is of the bidding of my Lord. You have been given of knowledge nothing except a little.'[/Quote]Does man have spirit? Yes. At least it was infused in the lifeless shaped mud that immediately came to life and became the man known as Adam. Was that spirit "Holy Spirit", alethea, or just human spirit? It is the human spirit that Muhammad [as] was told to speak about is best knowledge of is insignificant. From Nahl verse 102 we see that Ruhu Qudus was the one who brought revelation from the Lord of Muhammad and from Baqarah verse 97, we see that Jibril was mentioned as the one that brought revelation from the Lord of Muhammad. Note that Jibril was not even mentioned as "angel" in either verses. Also in Surah Najm verse 5 Jibril was called strong in power. Then in others we read about as an Angel. In another verse we read about him and another Angel; Mikaila. What is your confusion, unless you are playing ignorant here?

[Quote]Thus your prophet confessed that he knew little about the Holy Spirit. And this borne out by the fact that the word "Holy"[/b]or "Holiness" scarcely occurs in the qur'an. Neither has any Muslim being able to answer the question I posed weeks back. [b]What does holiness mean to a Muslim?[[/Quote]If you can tell me that you do not have a human spirit, then I will take it you do not share in the nature of Adam, the human father. If you say you have a soul, but no soul was breathe into Adam, i am asking you that do you then say Adam had not soul, but you do? If Adam has a soul, tell me where that soul came from and when did it enter his body, or is the Spirit that was breathe into him not what is now the soul in his physical body that is now alive? When a person dies, what comes out except what went in; soul/spirit?

[Quote]As Jesus declared: "By their fruits you will know them"[/Quote]Remember Jesus was talking to Jewish people in their language of a message for them. You, a nigerian was not addressed by Jesus. Don't fool yourself. It is the same fruit of Jesus he said they will come to him, and he will tell them to depart from him because he does know them. Remember he was not talking about Muslims. If he did in your mind, know that we will not go to him, because a hadith already told us that will sheefah for us. It is the bad fruits, like the christian miracle workers and their followers Jesus is speaking about, in addition to all of you with Paul.

[Quote]What is the unholy fruit of the unholy followers of an unholy prophet of an unholy god of an unholy religion called Islam? Murder, despoil, broken families, heartlessness, lies etc. Is it any wonder that the most backward, deprived, dejected and poverty-stricken part of Nigeria is the Islamic North?[/Quote]I dont know if I should weep for your ignorance or just ignore you altogether? Dangote is the wealthiest Nigerian alive. he is from that Islamic North. I dont know where you are from in Nigeria so I will just say the christian Militia are very wealthy. No? Muslim in Nigeria are not all northerners. All Northerners are not Muslims. There is a book called the lies on Muhammad [as]. I am sure something from your mouth can be find in that book. Divinereal opened a thread about Edo state, Benin city prostitution in Europe. I doubt if there is a practicing muslim among these young women forced to this evil in a christian country. My wife happens to be a woman from Benin, a muslim woman. So there goes flat your accusations. And Jesus said in the Bible that he brought sword and no peace and division on the family.

[Quote]Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.[/Quote]Is this verse about Jesus? Tell me his 10,000 saints? Were they with him them or 12 with 1 being a betrayal and another [peter] being the devil himself? Did Muhammad shy about telling idolaters, Jews and Christians that they are disbelievers/Kafirun? Or was Jesus of the Bible not denying he was king when the roman ruler asked? Which ungodly people and their deeds Jesus convince; the Jews? They are still Jews you know and are even more stiff necked. Muhammad [as] transformed Makka from a pagan capital of the universe to the only radical monotheistic capital of the world. He opened the city with exactly 10,000 warriors with a single drop of blood.[/quote]
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2011
[Quote]« #22 on: Today at 02:19:58 PM »

But ALLAH has 99 names, of which 2 are quite worrying.

ALLAH is known as the PROUD ONE and DECEIVER.

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

He is the One GOD; there is no other god beside Him. The King, the Most Sacred, the Peace, the Most Faithful, the Supreme, the Almighty, the Most Powerful, the Most Proud (al-mutakabbiru). GOD be glorified; far above having partners. S. 59:23[/Quote]I know frosbel has no brain in that empty coconot shell on his neck. Chapter verse 45 to 57 spoke the story of the proposed birth of Jesus all the way that Allah told Jesus he will not be left to be humiliated by the disbeliever. Verse 54 that you quoted as your deception, why will Alla deceived when He already told Jesus that He will protect him? Does Allah need to talk to the disbelievers who wanted to hurt that He will not let it happen? Was Yahweh talking to the Jebusite that He will let Moses kill them? Was Yahweh even talking to children of Israel or only Moses who was leading them?
Here is verse 54 please tell me what deception God is doing when He is intended to derail the plot of the disbelievers, or did the disbelievers deceived Jesus, too that they will not kill him? Dont you think? You are a major disappointment in my book.

And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

If you say Judas was a deceiver about Jesus, I will agree. No the Jews who were enemies of Jesus. And God is Enemy of disbelievers. So do your open enemy deceives you, or its your friend who could deceive you?

Is Yahweh meek and not proud when He says not idol and not a single must be worshiped along with Him? I think you missed that part since you are an idolater and worshiping something that hangs on the cross.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2011
[QUote]So why cannot our GOD at least have just 4 names Huh Huh[/Quote]You have gods. I asked Alethea, and maybe you wanna help him; what is the name of The Holy Ghost god, if Father God is Yahweh,or Eli, Eloi, Ellah, or Jehovah, and if son god is Jesus?

I want you to give me the name of Holy Ghost, just like you give me Son god.

These people have no morals, spineless worms, if you ask me.
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
I find it difficult to reason the value in coming to a discussion with knives un-sheated why come with knives at all if you did not wish to fight in the first place, there is no path to enlightenment when either party has their minds made up already - i so hate the Religion thread!
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2011
[Quote]The 53rd Sura starts off with your god swearing by the Star. Was he so desperate to convince his listeners that he was genuine? Very funny. . .since we know that those who swear, swear by that which is greater than them. Thus it is shown that the Star is greater than Allah, since al-ilah swears by the Star.[/Quote]so when you swear by your child's life [i know the christians do this], that child is greater than you?
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2011
[Quote]« #16 on: Yesterday at 12:57:43 PM »

On December 12th

You did not address the fact that in the qur'an the Arabic word used for soul is nafs; the word used for spirit is ruh.

The word soul appears several times in your sura baraqah that I quoted and in all cases it is the derivatives of nafs that is in the Arabic not ruh. You know you cannot deny that hence no attempt to rebut but a rather weak attempt at diversionary tactics. Make all the noise you want. Tell all the lies you wish. Here is the verdict: There are no verses in the qur'an that call Gabriel the Holy Spirit.

Neither did you address the fact that your prophet knows little about the Holy Spirit according to his own words. Witness: 17:85 They will question thee concerning the Spirit. Say: 'The Spirit is of the bidding of my Lord. You have been given of knowledge nothing except a little.'

Thus your prophet confessed that he knew little about the Holy Spirit. And this borne out by the fact that the word "Holy" or "Holiness" scarcely occurs in the qur'an. Neither has any Muslim being able to answer the question I posed weeks back. What does holiness mean to a Muslim?{/Quote]Allah's Name is also Al Qudus. Muslim bear AbdulQudus. What are you talking about alethea. What language spoke God to Moses, to Jesus; Greek?[/quote]
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 2:55am On Aug 22, 2011
@Alethea; I want you to pay close attention to the hadith you quote, because it answered many things, including the secret thoughts of the Jews about Muhammad [as]

[quote]Quote from: aletheia on December 11, 2010, 06:33 AM

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

While I was walking in company with the Prophet in one of the fields of Medina, the Prophet was reclining on a palm leave stalk which he carried with him. We passed by a group of Jews. Some of them said to the others, "Ask him about the spirit." [/Quote]Notice that they say spirit and not holy spirit. Adam had spirit; the one God breathe into him so that he became living being, human, instead of the clay in the lifeless dirt he was before. God did not breathe soul into Adam, but all humans have souls. Wat do you think the soul is and where did the soul come from, if it is not the Spirit that was breathe that is now soul? But God says "Every soul [to mean human spirit] must taste death, leaving the lifeless body like the lifeless clay of Adam. I want you learn a big lesson here.

[Quote]The others said, "Do not ask him, lest he would say something that you hate." [/Quote]Why the bold, if they did not know he was the prophet expected, as in another comforter, that prophet which neither John son of Zacharias nor Jesus son of Mary was?

[Quote]Some of them said, "We will ask him."[/Quote]Notice that they did not say he was a liar or anything negative, much better than the position they took when it came to Jesus son of Mary much earlier? They asked Moses so many questions just as well even much much earlier.

[Quote]So a man from among them stood up and said, 'O Abal-Qasim! What is the spirit?" The Prophet kept quiet and I knew that he was being divinely inspired.[/Quote]Noticed what they "KNEW" and what they asked. They knew he was being divinely inspired wen they asked about the spirit, not holy spirit? Do you carry a spirit in your body, alethea? Were they not asking about this human spirit since they know he will tell them the truth by divine inspiration? Do you know the name of human spirit, other than soul? Do you know the name of your 3rd god; the holy spirit, since te name of son god is Jesus and the name of father God is Yahweh, but Ellah, Eloi, Eli from the tongue of what is supposed to be Jesus on the stake? Notice that there was a single place that they doubted him, since they knew that Prophet and another comforter will have to come from Madina. earlier on the doubted Jesus which was the reason they wanted him dead by hanging. did God come to the aid of Jesus or let the jews proved that he was not a prophet by hanging him to death?

[Quote]Then he said: "They ask you concerning the Spirit, Say: The Spirit; its knowledge is with my Lord. And of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a little." (17.85) Volume 9, Book 93, Number 554

Hence, Muhammad did not even know the identity of God's Spirit.[/Quote]the yorubas will say your type is 'oponu'. Where did you get your God's spirit from in the above hadith? you are just as bad as your leader. Satan [lanatUllah] trained you well in the eyes of disbelievers. but Alhamdullah i know your lies, liar. read again with your brain, though you lack sincerity of heart. if you read it and study it like academic work, you will get it. unlike you studying it in its religious nature, since you are stuck in 3 gods neutral gear, you will rise to the occasion of knowing it, though you are looking at it.

[Quote]Indeed show us where your prophet says Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. It is time for Muslims to stop lying on this thread.[/Quote]Do you know any angel that came to Muhammad [as] with Jibril [as] being there and the one speaking to Muhammad before the Angel speaks to Muhammad or Muhammad speaking to that angel? Following are two hadiths about Ruhu Qudus as Muhammad prayed to Allah for a muslim: Al-Bukhari recorded `A'ishah saying that the Messenger of Allah erected a Minbar in the Masjid on which Hassan bin Thabit (the renowned poet) used to defend the Messenger of Allah (with his poems). The Messenger of Allah said, (O Allah! Aid Hassan with Ruh Al-Qudus, for he defended Your Prophet.)

Abu Dawud recorded this Hadith in his Sunan as did At-Tirmidhi who graded it Hasan Sahih. Further, Ibn Hibban recorded in his Sahih that Ibn Mas`ud said that the Prophet said, (Ruh Al-Qudus informed me that no soul shall die until it finishes its set provisions and term limit. Therefore, have Taqwa of Allah and seek your sustenance in the most suitable way.)

And Allah Knows Best!

Further there is an hadith of Jibril known as "he came to teach you your religion". There is also the story of Jibril looking like a muslim of Madina in a battle against a Jewish tribe in Madina. There is the Isra wa Miraj journey where no one except Jibril was with Muhammad [as]. Muhammad said Jibril is the ruhu Qudus, and Jibril is known by other names, you are saying Ruu Qudus is God's spirit. You are a shameless man.

[Quote]The answer he gave is recorded in your 17th sura. It leaves little wiggle room for you lot. As always you add to your qur'an. The reason you do that is because it is an incomplete and incoherent book that needs to be propped up or else Islam will collapse under the weight of it's schizophrenic illogicalities and inconsistencies. Muslims are indeed zealous for their self-serving religion of convenience but as it is written in the Bible: "It is not good to have zeal without knowledge"[/Quote]Who spoke the bold? Remember Yahweh regretted? Remember Jesus had to knowledge of the hour? Remember knew everything? I am a man. I am a son. I am a father. I am a husband. I am a friend. I am a nephew. I am an uncle. I am all of the above and more. If my nephew is talking to my mom and he says Uncle said so and so. My mother knows tis boy is talking about my son. And if my wife was sitting next to my mother who was holding my new born, my wife knows that the conversation is about the father of this new child, my husband who is visiting the home of his aunt. Is Jibril only Jibril without being an Angel like Mikail, without being the carrier of the revelation of Quran to Muhammad, without being the one Allah impact the knowledge of it on with power to recite it exactly as Allah revealed it to him? IS he not the trust worthy Spirit, Powerful in knowledge, Holy spirit as Allah honored him with these titles?

Muhammad [as] in the 2nd to the last verse of Surah Taubah is called gafur, rahim. read it, because there are also the Names of Allah. but Muhammad was referred to in that verse as a prophet. So when Allah says in Surah baqarah verse 97 that Jibril brings revelation and in Surah Nahl verse 102 that the holy spirit brings the revelation, do we not know by these two descriptions doing the same thing with this man called Muammad [as] that both are the same?

Allah says of Iblis in Surah Baqarah refusing to prostrate as the Angel did to Adam. You disbelievers in your book assumed that Satan was known as Iblis before this disobedience was a revolting angel. But Angels do not revolt, since the most powerful is full of obedience to God. It was in Surah Kahf verse 50 that we know that Iblis now a disbeliever is a Jinn.

Whats the name of your Holy Spirit, the third of your Trinity? Islamic Angel, Jibril is Ruhu Qudus.

The message has gone forth: the eternal gospel of our Lord and Savior; Jesus Christ of Nazareth the Son of God: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him. [1 Peter 3:22]

Maranatha! Jesus is Lord
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 2:59am On Aug 22, 2011
[Quote]The message has gone forth: the eternal gospel of our Lord and Savior; Jesus Christ of Nazareth the Son of God: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him. [1 Peter 3:22]

Maranatha! Jesus is Lord[/Quote]the same peter, Jesus your lord called "Satan"? Jesus is truly your lord you idol worshiper. Didn't you read Jesus begging "THE LORD"?
Re: Alethea; This Is For You. So Tell Me The Name Of You Ghost God. by Sweetnecta: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2011
[Quote]« #14 on: Yesterday at 12:52:35 PM »

@nopuqeater: where are you? You invited me to this thread!

Quote from: Sweetnecta on December 11, 2010, 03:29 PM
And as to the Ruhu (Spirit) as in RuhuQudus, is there anyone with such a title other than Jibril (AS)? I asked the Keferi man who claims to know Islam more than Muhammad (AS), to give us an answer. We in Islam know who RuhuQudus is; Jibril. And Jibril has other titles as well.

^^Do you all now seek to outdo yourselves in seeing who will render the most insults to aletheia? Grin The truth indeed is bitter. You are all acting like those who murdered Stephen.[/Quote]Jesus rained insult on disbelievers. So accept that we are imitating him since you are the disbeliever. Fair enough?

[Quote]Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, [Acts 7:57][/Quote]I am wondering what is this guy putting this verse up for?

[Quote]I have proven that there is no where in the qur'an that Gabriel is identified as the Holy Spirit or the Holy Spirit identified as Gabriel. Y'all suffering from cognitive dissonance arising from life-long brainwashing and living in bondage and darkness. You are spiritually dead men---and slaves to sin. And dead men hear not and see. Unless the Son of God, Jesus of Nazareth commands them to come forth like Lazarus. May Christ have mercy on you all.

As to your prophet. . .the question he was asked was very specific.[/Quote]While the posts earlier provided insight to wo is the Islamic Ruhu Qudus. What is Holy Spirit in the language of Jesus? What is the name of that entity, wile you will be quick to tell us the name of your son god is Jesus who is Messiah. Wat is the name of your ghost god and who is he as Jesus is the messiah of the Jews/children of Israel? Are you a jew or a child of Israel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brought Near To God - Joseph Prince / Mazaje: Let's Discuss Atheism: An Insight / Maolud Nabiyy Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 274
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.