Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? (9333 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2007
Is it wrong 4 men 2 cry,after a breakup or heartbreak?
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by jkpretty(f): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
Its not wrong for a man 2 cry after break up, they should cry cry cry cry cry cry for as long as they want

who ever said they should not cry, did God attached a particular sex to crying, abeg they should even suck their mother's breast after crying & cry again.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by ssRhino: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2007
Cos we men are kinda crying inside and too macho to show the emotion, but some of us men are just heartless, probably were never into the relationship, but for the ladies, it is like something has been stolen from them with the heartbreak, so much emotions inside that has to come out, and so much unspoken words
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
Mehn Rhino .Liked ur answer.But i feel it muders more 4 u 2 cry inside.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by ssRhino: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
@2muchbar, i so much agree with you, but remember the old nonesense they said in nija, " big boyz dont cry? ,
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by tpia: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2007
who says men don't cry after a breakup?

some do.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Rhino:hahaha!Mehn boiz r human they'd better start cryin wen they feel pain.Gurlz get comforted wen they'r r seen cryin by their frends probably but if u r a boi and ur gurl frend dumps u,mehn u better dont let ur frends know o,they'd only make situations worse by laffin at u,that makes u weep bitter tears from inside.They mite even comfort her, u feel me?
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by azpunpin: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaaa, I nearly cry ooo when my Girl Friend break up with me but she told me that there is nothing new in breaking up, On phone oooo,I was just bored, But all the same,within a week, I forgot everything until when she text me that i can now call her on her new cell number, I was like oshhhh,she don come again kan give me 2nd heartBreak, Not knowing she is my soulmate, Till now,we are always happy, U won`t believe that this Girl told me that it was just a test to know if i truely love her, I don call all her family they beg her ooo Until she kan know say nah true love,

Now, We are just like sister n Brothers,

I love her so much,

Love Ya.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
men should cry, .loose appetite and their self esteem and then start looking like opokoro. ******inner chuckle***** After all the nonsense they put ladies thru they should feel some pain as well.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Poster: Where did you get your facts from?

Some men DO cry after a break-up, and some women DON'T.

There are no hard and fast rules where emotions are involved, there's absolutely nothing wrong with men crying, and women NOT crying.

It just shows we're human.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
@azpunpin Mehn thats true luv mehn.Y'all shud continue keepin it real.But the chic shud not go nd break up wiv u again o,u'd just land in an hospital, lol
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by RuuDie(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2007
if we really like the girl. . . . we go home and cry, never in front of her or anyone else - its a guy thing, not good for his rep at all!

if we don't dig u as such. . . . ur memory's only g'onna have approximately 22mins 37secs of our time in our heads, after that, case dismissed!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
Of recent, I cried deep down inside of me but no tears in my eyes!!
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by estylove1(f): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2007
i do cry in d past but now i dont allow such things to get to me any longer i have vowed that i wont cry over any guy ever again no matter what
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
@estylove1 : Ur cryin only shows that u care and that u r hurt.Learn to cry wen u ave to.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by tnaidaR(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
Girls cry only when they loose a guy they really love. If the r/ship wasn't a big deal to us then Bleep you to hell!

Guys do cry big time. Some in the girl's presence and some in their freaking closets. Fact is, they cry as well but who cares?

Life's a bitch!
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
@tnaidaR: nice reply.Yea lifes a bitch.But i avent heard of dudes cryin on the scence of the hart break or in front of thier Chic, that's really crazy, cryin in front of ur Gurl??4 real that aint tyte!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by tnaidaR(f): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2007
2muchbar:

@tnaidaR: nice reply.Yea lifes a bitch.But i avent heard of dudes cryin on the scence of the hart break or in front of their Chic, that's really crazy, cryin in front of your Girl??4 real that aint tyte!!!!!!

The fact is that they cry. Must it be in her presence? Mind you, not all girls cry in a guy's presence cool
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by johnnygan(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2007
Whatta if a guy LOVEs a gurl really really really really much to the Fuckin point of kissin her ass for breakfast, lunch then dinner. Then gurl now finds a new dude who she can die for as jesus did. She decided to cause a breakup with her dude for the one she finks she loves. Do you think the gurl would cry over that breakup? Afterall, its a breakup. For the guy notta cry, Don't y'all think thats weird? Any sex can cry after breakups. Even animals do
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
@tnaidaR U sed not "all" girls cry in guys presence that means sum of em du.U'd hardly c a guy cry in front of his chic
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by Bolarge(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
Who says men don't cry? grin
You obviously referring to those who really weren't into the relationship.
I've said this before n' I'll say it again, men can love just as hard n' as deep as
women
. When this happens, they'll cry u rivers. grin

However woe betides d next girl they lay their hands on. shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by tnaidaR(f): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
johnnygan:

Whatta if a guy LOVEs a girl really really really really much to the Fuckin point of kissin her ass for breakfast, lunch then dinner. Then girl now finds a new dude who she can die for as jesus did. She decided to cause a breakup with her dude for the one she finks she loves. Do you think the girl would cry over that breakup? Afterall, its a breakup. For the guy notta cry, Don't y'all think thats weird? Any sex can cry after breakups. Even animals do

Na u talk am tongue

2muchbar:

@tnaidaR You sed not "all" girls cry in guys presence that means sum of em du.You'd hardly c a guy cry in front of his chic

That's enough. Point has been made.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by Banderas(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
This has less to do with the pain of a breakup as with the fact that women, for some reason, cry easier. Even men who want to cry don't because crying is simply NOT macho.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by kanmosyl(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
who say men dont cry after break up
Guy men dey cry oooooo
i cried after my last break up infact i cried for days it was so hard for me to get over on time.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
Mehn!u must ave really luved the gurl 4 u 2 cry 4 days o
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by jkpretty(f): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ 2muchbar u said You'd hardly c a guy cry in front of his chic

Sure guys may not cry right in front of his gal but go into d corner of his room, cover his head & cry inside him, which is deep, frustrating & killing when it cannot be let out, & can be there for a life time, building up a more dangerous person.

We ladies can easily cry in front of u, cry in front of anybody & maybe tell d whole world we lost someone, which makes d pain fade easily.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
yea thats part of wot i'm sayin.I've never seen a dude cry sha.Ave u?
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by nafsquare: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2007
Girls cry because dey av a tender heart but guys do nt becos dey believe dey av nothin 2 loose.anyway sha let stop breakin each odas HEART
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by jkpretty(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
@2much bar but i prefer u guys letting it out, it creates hard feelings.

Oh yes i've seen a guy cry, he cried, on d street o, d next Avenue to where i stay, yes i remember his male friends were holding him, & i heard him shouting "is she d only one, what's she feeling like, ok what does she ----- " wit tears drooping & i saw d lady walking away. It was a break up i guess, but it was such a relieve to see a guy cry.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2007
@jkpretty
wow that's crazilly serious,i can imagine what that kind of scene wud luk like.the gurl reall must ave been the only one.Never make a man cry o.Its not nice
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by jkpretty(f): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
Why not, if not

roll eyes, roll eyes, roll eyes

But really, i can't hurt a fly.
Re: Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? by 2muchbar(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2007
yea,heard that on 2 many tymes."i can't hurt a fly".That's what them girls say b4 they meet some other dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

"if You Can Make A Girl Laugh, You Can Make Her Do Anything"? / Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.