Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded (8901 Views)

Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG / Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2011
There is need for BEAF to attend to these issues raised by these honourable Deltans. are they true  I hope he wont try and divert away from these issues raised and be be forth coming for first time. abegii no insults again ooo.

blink182 (m)

Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs?
« #69 on: August 18, 2011, 08:31 AM »
Beaf truly you know the state has gone to the dogs, why are you trying to create a nice picture when you know how things are on ground. To say the least, I'm totally disappointed. I was in Wellington on saturday to take some Henny and campari but the thought of degradation I saw almost ruined it. That fountain is no longer working and the money for that leisure park has been siphoned to &&& knows where.

This country and its rot, I can't believe the slow pace at which the ughelli phc road is being constructed with their seemingly advanced machines. Btw that is urhobo attire GEJ is putting on and you know it.

[b]
Omen100 (m)
N.I.G

Re: Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs?
« #91 on: August 18, 2011, 11:18 PM »
I have never or ever added a comment to any thread before but on this one, I thinked ihave somethings to say because this has to deal with directly. First, what ever photo's was displayed, was a true reflections of today's Delta State. I don't if it is the same in other states of the federation, it's only in Delta state you will a notorious thugs & killers, parading themselves as hero's & they will be celebrited, even the people go to them to seek. For arms, Beef, please call me a lier, then I will start mentioning name & maybe I will end-up calling your own real name. I leave all my youth age in Sapele but I have tour all the local government areas of delta when I was still Primary educational board, so mr.beef, there is no lies in all the pictures displayed here, even Ibori that was a known crook was never as worst as this clueless & visionless governor. It's high time we has Nigerians start placing things the way they are suppose to be placed. Thanks Nigerians.[/b]

[b]kpogede77

« #97 on: August 19, 2011, 10:25 AM »
@Omen 100
How pelele now? na some body we know you dey yan. I nor go call your real name. I know why you dey vex.
People like your brother Monday Asiaka, Agbari, Oghenebrorien, Sunday Ogba, Lucky Maku, Ijoba, Bando, etc are given recognition based on the number of people they have killed while Ajebutter like you who cannot hurt a fly is left in oblivion.
let me quickly remind you that these people got their recognition before Uduaghan government.
To put the record straight, it is a precedence created by the Warri crises which led to the election of Hon Ejele as the chairman of Warri north LG. He was elected based on his commitment to the deffence of itsekiri nation. He is the only chairman that goes to war front to fight to defend his people even though he has hundreds of millions in his account, he was not afraid to die for his people.
When I hear people shouting murderer here, I just laugh. At a time in Warri area, if you dont learn how to kill, some one else will use you to learn how to shoot. All the leaders you see today both from the Ijaw and Itsekiri axis have all killed at one time or the other. Most of them metamorphosed from tribal war comanders to political leaders. Some are ministers and senators.
Uduaghan is too soft to handle this situation, only a strong cultist like the river state capon can stop the trend in delta state   [/b]

[b]blink182 (m)

« #100 on: August 19, 2011, 11:54 AM »
kpogede77, see men. I hail o. Truth be told Uduaghan is a governor and can bend whosoever he wishes but the man is evil and cannot do such. Love the way you mentioned names. Take Chief Ighoyota Amori for example who as recently as 1998 was still a pauper. Even those days when uduaghan used to drive his scrab around DSC. I no blame dem sha. Suffer too much and when money came they couldn't control their urge to steal. Take Igbuya for example that used to be a meat seller, the man almost ate himself to death when he became chairman. Look Atose, chronic ogogoro drunkard/ womanizer now chairman.

Even Ibori at a time was pump attendant in  Oghara while he was married to a bini woman. I look forward to redemption but unfortunately I do not see Ogboru giving it to us. Ogboru is too weak and proud. Weak in the sense that he will not allow his supporters to take drastic action against PDP thugs, proud because he doesn't want to have a god father. Lets be sincere, without the backing of one like Tinubu to match money with money Ogboru will not see the interior of gov house.

Even though I do not like Pius Ewherido I believe he is a far stronger opponent. Come 2015 if  he declares gov on the platform of DPP I will support him. Just take a look at how he defeated Amori-self acclaimed political guru, who decides election in coven before it is done physically.

I want change and I want it fast. I don tire.

[/b]

[b]
okada_man

« #101 on: August 19, 2011, 01:38 PM »
Kpogede and omen are not far from the truth, nor be today

No one has told the story of delta yet, una just dey start, the Ijaw itshekiri war of the 1990's only stopped because the killers were eventually convinced they can make more money from political arrangee. But the killing did not stop. Na only whole sale murder stop, retail still dey continue.

The oil companies fueled a lot of this things with their cunny cunny ways and they turned brothers against each other. The most painful for me is the breakdown of respect and human decency in the delta. They turned youth against community elders and destroyed our cultural arrangement.

The thugs, killers, murderers and hired assassins became champions in the creeks and on land. Boys drop respect for dem papa and uncles and started seeing these young killers as leaders. Oil money destroyed our people's culture for Creekside. It is a shame.

It will take a big catastrophe to stop these things, men don too put hand inside blood  and eyes don shook for money. It's like how they destroyed the black community in America with drug wars and gangsterism, delta belongs to killers now and young people are looking up to them. It is a shame!!!!!
[/b]

BEAF, over to u. Abegii tackle the issues.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Gbawe: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2011
My brother look at what is happening in the home state of Mr. President (see below) with Sylva blatantly robbing Bayelsa blind while no development is visible . One would think Beaf and co would patriotically focus on championing the cause of development for their region by starting 50, 000 threads to highlight the unacceptable brigandage of Sylva, Uduaghan et al but nooooooooooooooooo. It is Aregbesola and Osun they want to face squarely. I wonder why. 

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/26278-acn-challenges-sylva-on-audited-accounts-

ACN challenges Sylva on audited accounts
Saturday, 20 August 2011 15:19 Samuel Ese

Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) has challenged Governor Timipre Sylva of Bayelsa State on audited public accounts of the state as proof of his prudence, focus and sensitivity to the plight of the people.

The party’s call is coming on the heels of the huge monthly allocation for July this year from the Federation Account and accusation of the government for poor and unimpressive development amidst abject poverty and hunger in the state.

Bayelsa received a total of N34, 647, 053, 596.42 federal allocation in July made up of N10, 819, 912, 551.93 as statutory allocation and VAT; N21, 280, 064, 478.15 as budget differential bonus and N2, 547, 076, 566.34 as excess crude allocation. But ACN said in text message by the national youth leader, Miriki Ebikibina to our correspondent the state had also received over N100 billion in the first two quarters of this year, which was shocking, unimaginable and unjustifiable to the people of the state.

The text message said that with the level of development in the state and acclaimed projects to be commissioned, Sylva has not justified the huge use of huge funds accruing to the state. “The governor had not with the development on ground and the claimed projects to be commissioned justified the judicious use of the huge funds to the state,” the party stated.

It also called for scrutiny and probe of Governor Sylva’s recent request for the approval of withdrawals of over N5.0 billion from budgetary allocations to some ministries to enable him prosecute some on-going projects which was approved by the state House of Assembly.

“It’s even worrisome and calls for probe and scrutiny, the request of over N5.0 billion from some ministries by the government to the Bayelsa State House of Assembly for completion and commissioning of on-going projects,” the text read in part.

Bayelsa is yet to publish its audited accounts since its creation nearly 15 years ago and ACN urged the governor to exhibit a high level of transparency in the judicious use of public funds.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2011
[size=32pt] SECONDED!!! [/size] cool cool
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2011
A murderer is a commisioner for Oil & Gas in Delta State.

Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2011
The point here is, Rivers State is trying to bring transformation, Akwa Ibom is equally  pushing further the development on ground. So your claim that this is attack on south south is very wrong.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

The point here is, Rivers State is trying to bring transformation, Akwa Ibom is equally  pushing further the development on ground. So your claim that this is attack on south south is very wrong.

Hehe

It is kind of interesting to me watching the progress Akwa Ibom is making. Can you imagine what the state will look like if they get another good governor after Akpabio? That will be 16 years of good governance. . . time enough for AKS to zoom past Delta to take the #2 spot in the SS. And maybe even challenge for #1.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by nduchucks: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2011
I expect you mature NLers to address the issues raised sensibly and stop the insults and name calling. I have been having meaningful discussions with Beaf on various issues for a few years now and he is generally open-minded and sensible (excluding his charade during the presidential elections). The elections are over and you people should bury your daggers and address issues that will affect generations of Nigerians amicably.

The fools who are robbing or have robbed us blind come from all parts of the country. From Ibori to IBB, OBJ, Uduaghan(spell), all former governors and current governors, and I venture to say, 99.99% of office holders in Nigeria. These thieves expct the youths like you people, to be engaged in tribalism and self hatred because this will remove the focus on them. You will be double fools if you allow their deceit to continue.

IBB was stoned in Zaria, several Emirs' palaces were attacked in protests, while I prefer peaceful protests by the youths, you all should be attacking the thieves in your regions on every level.

Now Beaf, I know you have attacked and opposed Ibori in the past, so what is this accusation by the OP?  I believe Beaf does not have any interest in covering up for these thieves, he is bigger than being unable to call a spade a spade in this case - abi you know those in power in Delta state personally ni? Or do they know who you are, like I do?  If so I don't blame you for  being too careful since these people are known murderers and assasins. But nwannem, at some point, hair must grow on balls.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2011
My brother i wonder what has happen to Deltans to allow these sets of vultures to be eating the state very deep.

Check out Edo state for example, even with cries from other quaters. The guy has almost tranform the state from the wrought lucky left it.

ekt_bear:

Hehe

It is kind of interesting to me watching the progress Akwa Ibom is making. Can you imagine what the state will look like if they get another good governor after Akpabio? That will be 16 years of good governance. . . time enough for AKS to zoom past Delta to take the #2 spot in the SS. And maybe even challenge for #1.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2011
^
I am still waiting for you to go to court, Mr 419. grin

ndu_chucks:

I expect you mature NLers to address the issues raised sensibly and stop the insults and name calling. I have been having meaningful discussions with Beaf on various issues for a few years now and he is generally open-minded and sensible (excluding his charade during the presidential elections). The elections are over and you people should bury your daggers and address issues that will affect generations of Nigerians amicably.

The fools who are robbing or have robbed us blind come from all parts of the country. From Ibori to IBB, OBJ, Uduaghan(spell), all former governors and current governors, and I venture to say, 99.99% of office holders in Nigeria. These thieves expct the youths like you people, to be engaged in tribalism and self hatred because this will remove the focus on them. You will be double fools if you allow their deceit to continue.

IBB was stoned in Zaria, several Emirs' palaces were attacked in protests, while I prefer peaceful protests by the youths, you all should be attacking the thieves in your regions on every level.

Now Beaf, I know you have attacked and opposed Ibori in the past, so what is this accusation by the OP? I believe Beaf does not have any interest in covering up for these thieves, he is bigger than being unable to call a spade a spade in this case - abi you know those in power in Delta state personally ni? Or do they know who you are, like I do? If so I don't blame you for being too careful since these people are known murderers and assasins. But nwannem, at some point, hair must grow on balls.

Much appreciated. They are kids.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2011
@Rhino.5dm: I think oil money has weakened the brains of some of these people.

They think it solves all problems, rather than realizing that you need good governance too. One without the other. . . well, nuff said.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2011
That is the kind of amusing thing to me about all of this. Rather than crying "razist" foolishly, should a man who loves his state and loves his people not be concerned about how it appears that another is [size=18pt]zooming[/size] past it due to good leadership? The same good leadership his own state lacks?

Yet how often do we see Beaf show any interest in this type of stuff? Any sort of local politics from his supposed state of origin, Delta? Instead we get fake pictures from Japan. Would any true indigene of Delta ever mistakenly post a picture from Japan as one of his state capital

I wonder if he is even truly an indigene of Delta. If he is, the man has truly lost touch. . . or is in the employ of evil men.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2011
^
Dude, my state will always be far more developed than yours. If you like kill yourself; life will go on. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

^
Dude, my state will always be far more developed than yours. If you like kill yourself; life will go on. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! grin grin grin grin

Hehe. That may be true today. But if you keep getting sh1tty leaders and we keep getting good ones, in 40 years time that will not be the case. The power of exponential growth is quite remarkable. . . it can allow poor backwards lands (like Dubai and Singapore) to surpass even wealthy, oil-rich ones.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
Truth be told, with the exception of those criminals and muderers above. There is nothing to show for the huge resources these state are recieving.

For now, i live in the heart of Beyalsa & Rivers communities as i frequently shuttle between villages. The whole place is in sorry state. I have countlessly, paid for medicals, and school fees for youths, children & women. What will sadden you, is that when you check the amount this governor recieve.

ekt_bear:

@Rhino.5dm: I think oil money has weakened the brains of some of these people.

They think it solves all problems, rather than realizing that you need good governance too. One without the other. . . well, nuff said.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
Indeed. We will always be poorer than Delta. Despite the fact that most of Nigeria's GDP growth seems to be in the non-oil sector (see the latest report on the CBN website), and my state's economy is almost entirely non-oil grin

Hehe. You can draw your own inferences from that.

BTW. . . most of Delta's wealth is in Warri and the environs, correct? You are not an indigene of Warri, as you've stated before. Your own LGA of origin is quite poor, is it not?
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Truth be told, with the exception of those criminals and muderers above. There is nothing to show for the huge resources these state are recieving.

For now, i live in the heart of Beyalsa & Rivers communities as i frequently shuttle between villages. The whole place is in sorry state. I have countlessly, paid for medicals, and school fees for youths, children & women. What will sadden you, is that when you check the amount this governor recieve.

God bless you for that. What I wonder is why don't these guys hold their leaders accountable? Beaf in particular has zero interest in holding his own governor accountable. Why? Very shameful stuff.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf is part of the problem not solution. He is always here to protect the criminal-minded fellows, which inturn pay his bills. What a shame for an intelligent guy like Beaf to be use as tool for rascality by touts. The mention of Delta state governor alone work him up like a lazy tiger watching his food about to be snatched.

ekt_bear:

God bless you for that. What I wonder is why don't these guys hold their leaders accountable? Beaf in particular has zero interest in holding his own governor accountable. Why? Very shameful stuff.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf's mansion (Delta State) is burning down.

Another man (Aregbesola) is trying to build his hut into something nice. Beaf is instead more interested in supervising the renovations of the other man's hut than to rescue his own mansion.

The only word I can use to describe this is 'kolomental'
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

Indeed. We will always be poorer than Delta. Despite the fact that most of Nigeria's GDP growth seems to be in the non-oil sector (see the latest report on the CBN website), and my state's economy is almost entirely non-oil grin

How much of your imaginary GDP growth is from selling the goats that are the only thing you village produces? Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Delta state remains far richer and more developed than you pothole of a state.

Jealousy will kill you sha.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2011
The most important thing is those little and feeble minded zombies here, ready attack at  beaf's snap of finger, should be able to retrieve part of their brain hacked by his venom after reading his insincerity. I wish. . .lol

ekt_bear:

Another man (Aregbesola) is trying to build his hut into something nice. Beaf is instead more interested in supervising the renovations of the other man's hut than to rescue his own mansion.

Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by ektbear: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf's "rest on my laurels" mentality I guess makes it easy for those who seek to improve themselves and get better (like Akwa Ibom) to [size=18pt]zoom[/size] past his state.

He is the type of guy who probably in RL will spend the next 30 years in the same position. "Why should I bother improving myself? After all, I earn a decent salary now." 5-10 years from now, those who he supervised will become his boss.

He will be praying and fasting at church to get a promotion rather than getting rid of this "rest on my laurels" mentality.

Then again, not everyone in life has a "go getter" mentality.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

Beaf's "rest on my laurels" mentality I guess makes it easy for those who seek to improve themselves and get better (like Akwa Ibom) to [size=18pt]zoom[/size] past his state.

He is the type of guy who probably in RL will spend the next 30 years in the same position. "Why should I bother improving myself? After all, I earn a decent salary now." 5-10 years from now, those who he supervised will become his boss.

He will be praying and fasting at church to get a promotion rather than getting rid of this "rest on my laurels" mentality.

What does your state do for a living, sir? Nothing?
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Jealousy will kill those from goat producing areas o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2011
Stop promoting his personality. Beaf is just an opportunist ready to do anything including worshipping the devel to fill his belly. All they do is to arm him with fast internet connections,google search and a plate of insects grin shikenan!

ekt_bear:

Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Gbawe: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

I am glad Nairalander are beginning to see through the crude and rudimentary spin of a tout and mouthpiece for the forces of regression i.e beaf. Uduaghan is easily one of the worst governors in Nigeria reviled highly by many in his own state . Yet Beaf , from Delta State, sees no need to champion the fight against the misrule of his own state . Rather he spends all his time chasing Aregbesola around like a teenage girl with a crush . Sad . Truly sad . The irony is that Aregbesola is by far a more decent person and much better leader than Uduaghan. Talk about misplaced priority.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2011
Gbawe:

I am glad Nairalander are beginning to see through the crude and rudimentary spin of a tout and mouthpiece for the forces of regression i.e beaf. Uduaghan is easily one of the worst governors in Nigeria reviled highly by many in his own state . Yet Beaf , from Delta State, sees no need to champion the fight against the misrule of his own state . Rather he spends all his time chasing Aregbesola around like a teenage girl with a crush . Sad . Truly sad . The irony is that Aregbesola is by far a more decent person and much better leader than Uduaghan. Talk about misplaced priority.

Lol! So all of this is about expressing pain for the useless Aregbesola? This is very very funny indeed!
[size=14pt]Aregbesola is bloody useless.[/size]
I hear he is still living in Lagos and waiting for the "dry season" to start working. What a guy! grin grin grin
kill yasef if e de pain yu se I tok so!
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Rhino5dm: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
surely this man was not created in God's image!!! Kai! . . .see me see WOr-WOr.

Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Afam4eva(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
People in glass houses should not throw stones. It's funny that people whose states are 10 poorer than Delta state are here throwing tantroms at a state that should be the model of their various states. I'm not saying Delta state is perfect. Far from it. I just think people should be concerned with their states rather than critiquing another state. Beaf inclusive.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
afam4eva:

People in glass houses should not throw stones. It's funny that people whose states are 10 poorer than Delta state are here throwing tantroms at a state that should be the model of their various states. I'm not saying Delta state is perfect. Far from it. I just think people should be concerned with their states rather than critiquing another state. Beaf inclusive.

if anyone is throwing any stones, then its BEAF. he is noted to attack other states especially Osun for every silly and mundane things. kindly refer to the below thread and see the reason for this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-738367.99999.html#bot
Beaf:

How much of your imaginary GDP growth is from selling the goats that are the only thing you village produces? Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Delta state remains far richer and more developed than you pothole of a state.

Jealousy will kill you sha.

Beaf:

^
I am still waiting for you to go to court, Mr 419. grin

Much appreciated. They are kids.

Beaf:

^

Beaf:

What does your state do for a living, sir? Nothing?
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Jealousy will kill those from goat producing areas o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beaf:

Lol! So all of this is about expressing pain for the useless Aregbesola? This is very very funny indeed!
[size=14pt]Aregbesola is bloody useless.[/size]
I hear he is still living in Lagos and waiting for the "dry season" to start working. What a guy! grin grin grin
kill yasef if e de pain yu se I tok so!

Oga Beaf, the above posts so far are ur responses on this thread and you have still havent attended to the issues this thread was opened to address.
i will take it that you have nothing to say to it then. Fair enough.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by jason123: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2011
afam4eva:

Spot on!
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2011
Demdem:

if anyone is throwing any stones, then its BEAF. he is noted to attack other states especially Osun for every silly and mundane things. kindly refer to the below thread and see the reason for this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-738367.99999.html#bot

Oga Beaf, the above posts so far are your responses on this thread and you have still havent attended to the issues this thread was opened to address.
i will take it that you have nothing to say to it then. Fair enough.

I don't attack other states. I attack bloody useless politicians and Aregbesola leads the pack.
When did Aregbesola become a state? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a set of clowns. You people are only displaying yourselves as a bunch of loosers.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Gbawe: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

I don't attack other states. I attack bloody useless politicians and Aregbesola leads the pack.
When did Aregbesola become a state? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a set of clowns. You people are only displaying yourselves as a bunch of loosers.

The only clown on show today is you . What is "loosers"? Olodo. Next time use losers. It is only in your sun-fried brain that Aregbesola "leads the pack" ahead of Uduaghan and Sylva as far as "bloody usueless politicians" are concerned.
Re: Delta State has Gone To The Dogs? - Reloaded by Beaf: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2011
Gbawe:

The only clown on show today is you . What is "loosers"? Olodo. Next time use losers. It is only in your sun-fried brain that Aregbesola "leads the pack" ahead of Uduaghan and Sylva.

Ya! Aregbesola is the most useless governor in Nigeria.

To some of you dolts tho, he is actually equal to a state as well; no wonder he is getting support from agbero's and the like for refusing to pay salaries in the state he "governs." LOLZZZ!!! . . .A mentally occluded lot!

What will you guys hail him for next? Living in Lagos, while he is "governor" of Osun? Thats got to be some record! He'll soon be topping the achievements of the likes of Barkin Zuwo.

Bunch of losers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Fuel Hike ‘ll Collapse Your Govt, NLC Warns Jonathan. / RVSG Wanted To Force Ijaw Language On An Igbo Town Opobo But They Rejected It / Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.