Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 AM

Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? (3731 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Wahala90: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2011
Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly?
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by bilglint(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2011
By Gods' grace we will not marry a woman who does nt av the fear of God in her, that is why as guys we must not propose to a lady whose home we have nt seen. Remenber charity begins at home.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
For her to beat ur mother means she beats her mother at home.didnt u notice the violent trait in her b4 marriage? Anyway beating her ll not change anything.just sit her down and talk to her.dont forget to pray 4 her also.

1 Like

Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Johndoe100(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
Cyndas:
Anyway beating her ll not change anything.just sit her down and talk to her.dont forget to pray 4 her also.

I agree, a woman like that needs our prayers and understanding.
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by femmy2010(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2011
Wahala90:

Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly?

This is serious oo.
2 wrongs never makes a right though.
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Bawss1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
What is this? Jerry Springer?
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by showby: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
just sit her down and talk to her.dont forget to pray 4 her also

Easier said than done
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by ronkebp(f): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
Where is Dayo, he needs to reply to this post.

@Poster beating her will not change the fact that she has beaten your mother, any woman who does that never thinks of tomorrow, and she should in the future, be ready to receive beatings too from her son's wife. She needs to be taught a lesson she will never forget.
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by BABE3: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
The thought of this happening is giving me a headache sef--- undecided  

Na crase?

I'd hear the news; go to my mum's house/ hospital to scrutinize the damage my wife had caused. I wouldn't lay a finger on my wife though. In fact, I'd start acting extra nice to her; I'd do all the house chores; buy her super-expensive gifts for job well done.

Exactly after two weeks she beat my mother, I'd go to her mother's house with two hefty guys.

Fifteen minutes later, the guys and I would leave the house in handcuffs, and her mother will leave in an ambulance. Shikena.
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by OAM4J: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
BABE!:

Na crase?

I'd hear the news; go to my mum's house/ hospital to scrutinize the damage my wife had caused. I wouldn't lay a finger on my wife though. In fact, I'd start acting extra nice to her; I'd do all the house chores; buy her super-expensive gifts for job well done.

Exactly after two weeks she beat my mother, I'd go to her mother's house with two hefty guys.

Fifteen minutes later, the guys and I would leave the house in handcuffs, and her mother will leave in an ambulance. Shikena.

Am suspecting a male guy just stole BABE!'s password or . . . undecided
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by BABE3: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
OAM4J:

Am suspecting a male guy just stole BABE!'s password or . . . undecided

. . . she's a male? undecided
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Smilenw(f): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2011
How can any sane person can watch the woman who gave birth to you, fed you, raised you, made you man enough to marry this wicked woman being beaten up !
I would summon all my strength and give her one, just one ,tight resounding slap making sure she hides somewhere next time she hears the word b, let alone beat !
Btw, which useless goat would make the mistake of digging her own grave by doing this kind of satanic act?
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Wahala90: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2013
[size=18pt]Women can be heartless![/size]
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by humblesteve(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Nobody dares my lovely mom nd go free
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by sylve11: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
BABE!:

Na crase?

make i laff small grin cool
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by SomaNaeto: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2013
if revenge is sweet while does it live a bitter taste. As a man i will not hit her or do anything funny but i will give her 4 months suspension.she will live my house and stay with his parent for the suspension.peace
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Sanboy25: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2013
Trying to revive an August 2011's thread ?! SMH undecided
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by rhazur(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2013
Hmmm!! Wetin man won do? I no go touch her again be dat o. Na to go find unilag or yabatech girlfriend
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
A man should never beat a woman but in this case your wife is not a woman but an animal to even habor the thought of quarreling with your mother let alone beat her. So, i see nothing wrong in beating an animal. It's how you dress that you'll be addressed. If you dress like an animal then people will treat you as such.

1 Like

Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by indoorlove(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
My wife can never lay her hands on my mother, reason being that i'm not attracted to anyhow ladies.
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wahala90: [size=18pt]Women can be heartless![/size]

So you just dey wake since 2011??
undecided
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by dridowu: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
I dnt pray dat shd hapin but if it hapins, let wait and c 1st.
Mi ofi Iya Ibeji ta yin ooooo
Iya ni Iya Ibeji
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bawss1: What is this? Jerry Springer?
hellep me ask o
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by CATCHYBLOGGER: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
BABE!:

Na crase?Exactly after two weeks she beat my mother, I'd go to her mother's house with two hefty guys.

Fifteen minutes later, the guys and I would leave the house in handcuffs, and her mother will leave in an ambulance.
Shikena.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Johnsinia(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
If she claims she love me then, she must respect completely the remo-z that carry me 4 nine gud mnths. Even, wen i eventualy arrivd my destinatn she nurturd me to wat i ve becum 2day. U dnt like her then u dnt love me, consequently, no marriage; then d issue of quarrel talklex of beat will nt occur. Shekena.
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Dannyvoltron(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Soma Naeto: if revenge is sweet while does it live a bitter taste. As a man i will not hit her or do anything funny but i will give her 4 months suspension.she will live my house and stay with his parent for the suspension.peace
That 4months fit be technical training o.. Next time e go be Triple Threat match. Her against you and your mum. Calabar women especially no de loose for this kind match
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
NO I WONT BEAT HER, I WILL MAKE SURE SHE COMMITS SUICIDE SO SHE CAN SUFFER IN THIS WORLD AND CONTINUE THE SUFFERING IN THE WORLD TO COME
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Ogegod87: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wat on earth would make a sane woman do dat??

OP, hope say ur wife neva beat ur mum o?
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yes I'll beat her MERCILESSLY for laying her hands on my mama.

But this beating will be in private, even my mum wouldn't know I beat my wife for her actions.
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2013
to think of it is seriously pissing me off........dont know what i would do,but i know it wont be something nice.
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by CHIMSKY(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2013
femmy2010:

This is serious oo.
2 wrongs never makes a right though.[/color][/b]
Really?I gues u would give ur wife a medal
Re: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? by CHIMSKY(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2013
ronkebp: Where is Dayo, he needs to reply to this post.

@Poster beating her will not change the fact that she has beaten your mother, any woman who does that never thinks of tomorrow, and she should in the future, be ready to receive beatings too from her son's wife. She needs to be taught a lesson she will never forget.
If you insult my mother,u get a severe reprimand plus economic and other sanctions.If u raise a finger against het,u r history.U r gone.If U dont leave,I will go and since I own the gold,u know what that means.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How One Small Girl Take Play Me Yesterday Afternoon / Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? / My Husband Is Too Abusive, I Need To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.