Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. (15802 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by WebSurfer(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
mtcheeeeww
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by ragdollz: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
Wow mekaboy you r soooo lucky! It means she loves u and feels safe with you. Guys, if your chick doesn't like to cuddle, then be very afraid!!!

Lol. My boo has the same complaints grin. I love how warm and fresh he is and sleep with my face in his neck sometimes. He wakes up yelping about shoulder aches cheesy. But now he has a new trick: once he knows I'm fast asleep, he carefully puts me to the side and then he can get some decent sleep grin

But woe betide if I wake up in the middle of the night and find him on the other side cheesy. I just snuggle up again! And he dared not complain LMAO!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Tosinville(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^Why won't he complain? do u wanna kill him or are u d one financing him dats why he can't complain?lol
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by ragdollz: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
Lol @Tosinville well it's HIS fault for being so warm and sweet-smelling cheesy. I sleep better cuddled up to him cheesy. It's a cross every hunky guy must bear grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Tosinville(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2011
^^That whatz up, ragdollz
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Mynd44: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

because we women like intimacy. we like affection and to bond with our partners.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Tosinville(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2011
But not all girls like this cos it makes them feel inconvenient while they're at the peak of the slumbering.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Years(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2011
This thing is scary.!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Mynd44: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2011
Some girl also fight Chinese in their sleep do you cuddle those too?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by toyemz(f): 1:15am On Aug 23, 2011
@poster

lol
i know how you feel
I'm like that i love to be held

anyway why don't you try toning it down a bit, just rest your hand on instead of cuddling
and if that doesn't work ,go for putting one of your legs on hers instead
the secret is in wanting to be touched
don't ask me why
i really don't know oh
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Scash(f): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2011
God! This is so funny, shoulder aches cos u cuddling ur gf? Is she an elephant?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Russialane(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2011
grin grin the eagle has landed
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by BABE3: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2011
I can't speak for all the females. I can speak for myself though.

Yes, I do like being held (or holding something--my body size pillow ). Why? I feel safer, I guess? It's almost like a false sense of security.

Same reason why I can't go to bed consciously (even if it's a nap) without covering myself with a piece of fabric; No matter how hot it is.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Mynd44: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
You sound like an 8 year old kid

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by BABE3: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2011
Ok? So, what should be done about the way I sound? Any sloution? Or rather, is it even a problem?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by mekaboy(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2011
Men I have tried the keeping on of my legs on hers its gets worse, because before I know it, she is know sleeping on my chest, which means I have to keep my left hand on her. Before I went to bed the room was so cold I asked her if I should reduce the aircondition since she was all wrapped up in a thick blanket she said no, that my body is warm enough, which means another holding, chai I wanted to faint.can u guys suggest a good balm for me ?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by BABE3: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Aboniki balm is very powerful. It has cured AIDs in some parts of the world sef.  grin

I have a solution to your problem: before you go to bed at night, rub ROBB (the hot balm), all over your body. If you no get robb, try hOT pepper.

When the substances start affecting her eyes everynight, no one will tell her to stop sleeping on you.  The problem with this solution is that, you'll be punishing yourself as well.

Why can't you tell her about it sef? Abi you won catch arthritis? Nawa.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by nassiwa: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2011
Girls feel secure and more comfortable in Men's arms , That's why they like to be held while sleeping
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by islamrules(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2011
omg nigerian men are clueless, i give up on them Undecided

winkwhat nigerian men like?

angryunderage girls

angry1930s wives, but still want to be equal finacially.

angrypolygamy

angryhaving an affair with a school girl.

angrythinking money wins girls over

angryrushing into marriage

angrydivorcing early.

angryevery little thing bothers you.

and that is what nairaland has taught me

shhhhhet mann

i feel sad for you full nigerian women.

because yesturday i met a non nigerian guy who thought i was to young for him ,i was 20 and he was24 . i really appreciated that . Smiley

Go write an article and place it on any daily.
The point is Nigerian Girls dont date their mate, they look for pot belle baba because of money.

I remember when I was in school, our school mate wont date us, but go after men old enough to be their father.
There is this girl I was chasing back then in school, she was busy with one wealthy man then. Now after NYSC, she running after me, trying to be nice with me, giving me unnecessary attention. But, I told her one day, I am not more interested in her. I love her then, but not now.

Who do you expect me to date ? Ofcourse, I am dating a cute, intelligent and younger girl now. I am even 6 years older than her. That is Nigeria. Young girls dont want to date their mate. They are impatient. They want materials/money instantly.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
@BABE! how much ransome will you pay if I kidnap your pillow
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by SAFO(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
Men don't cuddle. We're just systematically trying to gain an advantage to get the punny. If we don't get it that night we just chalk it up as a loss and try again the next night. So in reality, it's really not considered cuddling. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by nsodo: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
Naturally Girls and ladies in general are weak species and once held when sleeping they feel secure and comfortable but if you're not okay with it talk to your partner and see how you can sort it out. Anyway before getting married to you who was holding them and that means they were not sleeping.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by mekaboy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
Lol, u guys wicked oo, how I go rob peper for body to avoid holding,what if the peper touch my joskolombo? The worst thing is that, when I hold her from behind, she holds my hands to her chest too, like I said, that's an advantage if u need some action in the middle of the night u can easily press some buttons, honestly I find it hard to sleep,but as soon as I remover my hand she will move, and ask me " are u ok" and guess what my answer will be, "yes" then she will take my hand and trap it again. I
will endure, its just for a while, I don't leave with her and we don't spend that much time together all the time. I might jst have to find a fake hand and put put there at night, by morning I will
remove it and put mine.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by BABE3: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
OP---you're beginning to sound like a broken record. If you can't tell her upfront, Suck it up! If you can't suck it up, then Endure the pain in silence!

Mynd_44:

@BABE! how much ransome will you pay if I kidnap your pillow

Pillow? Ransome? Pillow don finish for market? How I go con pay you money for kidnapping my pillow?-----

Kidnap it na. While you're at it, kidnap my mini-pillows and duvet too.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by mekaboy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
@BABE when I posted this I did not ask what I shld do or if I shld tell her or not. I asked why girls like to be held. Of course I won't tell her that, u don't expect me to tell a girl who is staying for a few days that I have shoulder pain holding her.I still need balm though lol
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by BABE3: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Touche. My bad.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Mynd44: 5:08am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
I would just take your Blanket and your bed then
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Cuddlemii: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2011
^Na like dt till u finally take her away. The babe collector!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Dapto(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2012
Jjjjyyk[b][/b]Hhhhhhhhhh
[/s]
Gghyhhfh[s]

Did I justgg
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by queensmith: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
9jafetish: omg nigerian men are clueless, i give up on them undecided

i swear dooown!

@op- men and women love to snuggle, its not strictly a female thing.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
queensmith:

i swear dooown!

@op- men and women love to snuggle, its not strictly a female thing.

Those ones are not MEN. . .
They are SHE-MEN
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by queensmith: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
adolfe bad:

Those ones are not MEN. . .
They are SHE-MEN

how would you know? Do you represent every man in this world? go and sit down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them / Picture Story- The Nephew's Arrival / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.