Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! (2204 Views)

Need Best Isp For Wifi Access / Hay! Get Protection And Backup That File / How To Restore And Backup Settings FREE Of Charge!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by Bayils(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2011
pls any one with the best online secured storage site that i can safely keep most of my documents and have access to it anytime at anyplace in the world. Should kindly pls drop. have google search it many times but some sites i came accross it's not okay for my likings*
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by N101: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
What sites have you come across so far? If you tell us it would save recommending what you've already looked at.
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by Bayils(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2011
N101:

What sites have you come across so far? If you tell us it would save recommending what you've already looked at.
okay sites like box.com,divshare,ishare and stuffs like that.
Gimme the one you know and it's de very best THANKS
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by Mcleo007(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2011
Try hotfile.com and zippyshare.com
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by Nsonaso(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2011
what type of document?
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by Bayils(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
Nsonaso:

what type of document?
any documents like doc file,pdf,images,and many more stuffs like that

Mcleo007:

Try hotfile.com and zippyshare.com
ok thanks alot.
But that hotfile.com is not displaying in english,all there is ducth language and also that zippyshare's not working out pretty fine,i mean it's not secured otherzz have access to download my files!
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by WDL: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hello Bayils,
WDL RemoteBunker is what you're looking for, visit http://remotebunker.webdatalinks.com or mail [email]info@webdatalinks.com[/email].
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by MUSTAPHAY: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
the best solution to is to get your website today if you need one write to E-mail: mustaphamusa10@yahoo.com
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by jmoore(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2011
use dropbox, http://dropbox.com it works like a client. up to 2GB free data storage
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by jagauarvib: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2011
hi i'm using the serive "Online File Folder" which is provided by Tucktail.com . Here you can get the reliable and durable online storage, the other details you can get from the address i have mentioned
Re: Pls I Need Best Online Secure Storage Site And Backup! by nikky5(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2012
go to backupmypc.com

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Leap4 Specs In Pictures / Download Terrarium TV For Pc– Free HD Movies And Tv-shows On Windows And Mac / U.S.A Used Macbook Pro 13" A1278

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.