Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! (3684 Views)

Long Sleeve Top and Jeans Trouser For Children. N1500 / Long And Short Sleeve Polos For Men,shoes,wristwatches And Etc / Unique Trendy Short Sleeve Shirts For Men With Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by Princek12(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2011
We know you don't want to wear baggy pants, and I understand that.

We know you want your shirt, especially your short sleeve shirt, to fit, and I understand that.

But why in the world do your pants have to be so tight like a girl, and why do your short sleeve shirts have to so small to the extent that when you wear them they look like the short sleeves have been cut shorter. I can understand maybe a muscle shirt, but a guy wearing tight, tight pants looks gayish. Nigerian guys who practice this man-lover behavior, step it up.

You can buy pants that are neither baggy nor skin tight, but pants that are straight and normal. The "package" needs air to breath, and I am sure God did not intend for regular guys to wear skin tight pants.

It seems a lot of Nigerian men want to copy the European men, but that practice is prevalent among the Same-sex European community.

My question to the Nigerian men who wear skin tight pants: do you wear them because you believe that it is the right thing to do, because you are copying Europeans, or because you think Naija girls like it?
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by BABE3: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
Oga, clam down. It's Fashion. A good number of guys wear those and look right.

All in all, it's a "style trend". We can't all be on the same page style-wise. If you don't like it, don't wear it.
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by Princek12(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2011
BABE!:

Oga, clam down. It's Fashion. A good number of guys wear those and look right.

All in all, it's a "style trend". We can't all be on the same page style-wise. If you don't like it, don't wear it.

very soon men will be wearing thongs in the name of fashion and "style trend," and i am sure you will say it looks right because a good number of guys wear it.

I guess weak men follow; real men lead.
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by denzel2009: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
Seriously, some guys can pull that style off easily. I have grown to like skinny jeans but I can't wear it, and it doesn't mean those who wear it are abnormal.
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2011
Why do people concern themselves with how others choose to dress?
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by BABE3: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2011
Princek12:

very soon men will be wearing thongs in the name of fashion and "style trend," and i am sure you will say it looks right because a good number of guys wear it.

I guess weak men follow; real men lead.

Ice Prince, cool down na. Ok, where in my post did I insinuate that it looks right solely because a good number of guys are following the trend?

I said "some guys are able to pull the look off" Kapish.

LOL @ real men lead, weak men follow. Oga, this is fashion o. It's not that serious. You're talking asif it's government work. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by InkedNerd(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2011
Pardon me Princek12[b]. . . [/b]

BABE!, where you dey?
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by BABE3: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2011
YIM!
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by Mcleo007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
I think what the op is trying to point out is the edgy way some guys dress, all in the name of fashion. Its good to always ton down a little bit on fashion trends. Without that, the individual can be seen to comit fashion blunders, which in the end discredits the golden norms of fashion.
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by Princek12(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Pardon me Princek12[b]. . . [/b]

BABE!, where you dey?

If I am answering your question, I am in Yankee. Sup? Or a you just hollering at Babe? If so, no yawa!
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by Princek12(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2011
Yield:

Why do people concern themselves with how others choose to dress?

Poster discusses what poster believes to be a disturbing fashion trend, and brings his observation to Nairaland so that poster can read what others have to say about it.

What crime has the poster committed? It is also particularly worrisome that there are so many females here supporting tight jeans on guys. Very soon you females will be competing with your boyfriends for the title of who has the tightest jeans. hoooray!
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by BABE3: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
Princek12:

It is also particularly worrisome that there are[b] so many females[/b] here supporting tight jeans on guys. Very soon you females will be competing with your boyfriends for the title of who has the tightest jeans. hoooray!

So many females? So BABE! = so many females?

It's just tight pants na. No biggie. Why aren't you complaining about babes wearing tight tops? 
Re: Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! by Princek12(m): 1:52am On Aug 22, 2011
BABE!:

So many females? So BABE! = so many females?

It's just tight pants na. No biggie. Why aren't you complaining about babe wearing tight tops? 

I thought yield is a female.

anyway, ladies wear tight tops to show their les oranges, so I can't complain about babes wearing tight tops. And men's dresses differ from women's.

(1) (Reply)

De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! / Buy Or Order Wholesale Swiss Voile Lace / Please ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.