Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Must Read- A Tale Of Two Fools, Dedicated To Ibb & Obj - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read- A Tale Of Two Fools, Dedicated To Ibb & Obj (1042 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read- A Tale Of Two Fools, Dedicated To Ibb & Obj by lee007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
[b]A Tale of Two Fools

Suddenly they realized they have come of age
Now is the time to spill some rage
Two old timers fighting over folly
I am the bigger fool jaduda screamed!
No fool like the hill top fool maradona yelled!

Ever wondered why this world is full of them
Blood sucking herbivorous Generals
Their years filled with tears and graves
I wonder what will be written on their epitaphs
A nation handcuffed by fools

These two fools have done so much for the nation
One a successful farmer selling eggs in Billions
The other lives in a thousand acre Mansion
Building a virile nation I am convinced is a thankless job
To all national fools I raise my glass, may your days be long!

Now that they have decided to feed the journalists
Let’s wait and see who blinks first
Is it the fool that built the longest bridge?
Or the bigger fool that built the biggest dam?
One fool must surely get the price!

Omo-Ekun, Ilu Nla.
[/b]
Re: Must Read- A Tale Of Two Fools, Dedicated To Ibb & Obj by lee007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
cool
Re: Must Read- A Tale Of Two Fools, Dedicated To Ibb & Obj by Eghosa1(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2011
Very good one.
Re: Must Read- A Tale Of Two Fools, Dedicated To Ibb & Obj by lee007(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2011
cool
Re: Must Read- A Tale Of Two Fools, Dedicated To Ibb & Obj by flofashon(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
Wen ya caught??
Re: Must Read- A Tale Of Two Fools, Dedicated To Ibb & Obj by lee007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
?

(1) (Reply)

Etymological Research / Theory Of Achebeism-a Thread For All Esteemed Admirer's Of Chinua Achebe / Together Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.