Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (11410 Views)

Betting Techniques That Work / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / The Gospel Truth About Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by jjjkkkooo: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
Gospel truth pls, are there genuine online biz that work in Nigeria? pls i need information.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by WebSurfer(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2011
yes suree
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by clem14(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
try ppc. it pays

1 Like

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by okechukwu3: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
Try this link,its simple and doesn't require any start up capital.Click to register and learn more
https://www.alertpay.com/?%2bJ92%2bVQajKYaz15QCnyFTQ%3d%3d

1 Like

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by 9to5365(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Yes there is. You just have to know.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yes and definitely. there are 2 proven and genuine business that I have received cash from.

One of them is a paid to review site (They pay you for reviewing website, product and services on your blog or site. pay is usually based on your site pagerank. The official payment method is paypal but they can pay to your account on request through their Nigeria agent.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Grantos: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Yappy for sure you can make money online legally. I visited www.slimbpublication. or www.slimbpublication..com to learn not just how to make money online but offline too for free, You can click on the link to see for yourself.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by ayodele123(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
The best that works well in Nigeria is information marketing.
The key is your ability to know what people are searching for and provide the needed information for them.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by 2sexy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
Yes, there is . I made money from clickbank in 2010 and the latest which I have just tested is website flipping. And I sold my site on the 30th of December.

Edit--> There are more ways to do this. I got talking to a friend and he told me that he just got a client to write 24 articles for $100.

Now ,the good news is that he is NOT using paypal to receive his money. There are more lies about paypal way of doing business than truth. Yet, thousands of Nigerians have been made to believe that you can't do business online without paypal. BIG LIE!
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by SBG: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
You will be shock at how much this company will send to your account every last Thursday of the month. When you become a distributor by just ordering for one bottle of skinny body care each month.  Play the video on this link: www.mailafia.SBCmovie.com or you can visit:  www.mailafia.onebigpowerline.com/?source=sbc1 to get the information free of charge.

As soon as you become a member you will be given a personal link where you can enroll others if you wish. The beauty of this is that you don't have to enroll others before you can derive monthly benefit from the company. In fact, as soon as you enrolled yourself, all the people that will register after you will be place under you regardless of which country they register from. This means that as they order for the company’s product you will have a direct share from their order and this will continue months after months.

If you have heard about skinnybodycare.com but did not believe you need to do so now by getting yourself enrolled. If you have any link from someone, you can go ahead and register. I am not telling you this to get you enrolled under me since I don’t need your enrollment before I can get my monthly earnings. I just don’t want you to be left out.

If you have tried any multi-level marketing without success, I am begging you not to write this one off as it is capable of making positive impact in your life.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Hamintab: 5:48am On Jan 05, 2012
when will we stop fulling ourselves, even when we know we are in the fools paradise. Sure there are ways of making money online, but virtually all cant be sustainably applied here in Nigeria. We only end u subject our selvs as slaves to such biz. But no crime in trying shaaa.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by SBG: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2012
Well, if others are fooling themselves i am not. I will ever remain grateful to the person that introduce me to skinnybodycare. So, my brother, wake up. There are genuine online business that are working. It is possible you have not been lucky enough to come across them. So, don't rush to make a generalization.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by 2sexy(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2012
Me dat way SBG, it is not luck. Success does not come dat way. It comes with adequate knowledge in your chosen field and action, ability to implement what you know.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Toptic(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
Before you can ask such a question, i'm sure you have some grudge inside of you. But regardless of what you've heard or thinks, online business has come to stay in Nigeria.

You just have to becareful here 'cos online is full of distraction and scams, no matter the risks, it worth it because the higher the risk the higher the profit.

I've been in this business for some time now i can tell you exactly what i do. i am a website flipper; i build a mini domain for like $10 and promote it for a month or more after which i sell for atleast $400. You don't belief me? check flippa.com. Also i help people to build and develop it after which i'll hand it over to you and you sell.

Ask anybody around. it the best online business that has stand the test of time. I do nothing apart from this.

and should incase my number might be of help. 08060754547

Be smart!
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by naira4ever(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
There are lot of businesses tha can really generate income for you but one needs to familiarize himself with and at least be 50% knowledgeable in such.
Th e truth is you spend money to make money. One may not have any business acumen but can engage the services of those that know the pros & cons, therefore you invest part or all your capital.
I have been investing my money with a company here in Nigeria that trades forex & other investments. Though i am not good in forex trading but i know people make money from forex. The higher the risk, the higher the profit. You can visit expectpaydotcome today and start investing, i have been with Nigrian based investment company for 5 months now and it has been cool & lovely. let your money work for you even while you are sleeping. expectpaydotcom is d site.
pls, replace the 'dot' with the symbol (.)
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by gudnuz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
GOSPEL TRUTH is, there are genuine online biz that you can make money from in Nigeria. I am involved in a particular one and I make a minimum of $1000 a month. All you need do is to keep an open and positive mindset, so that a life-time opportunity doesn't pass you by.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by babsomotde(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2012
There are a lot of online bis that you can do to be frank. There are real ones and also know that there are scams too.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Akole(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
@gudnuz pls enlighten us onurs naw
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by bukahands(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
There are many genuine ways to mke money online, you could go into blogging, affliate marketing, info marketing, trading forex, sports betting etc though presently I am into sports trading aand a little bit of blogging
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by VideoBills(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2012
Yeah, lots of them but you just need to find your passion among the list of online businesses that you can make money from. If you are not passionate about it,you can't really earn from it.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by gudnuz(m): 3:49am On Jan 11, 2012
@Akole Kindly give me your email and I will gladly furnish you with the details.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by amyliajane(f): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2012
@gudnuz,pls kindly send to me as well, okoroamelia@yahoo.co.uk, tanx
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by gurusoft55: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2012
@gudnuz, I'm interestd in d details too. U can send it 2 macstallone@yahoo.com. Tnx in advance.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by boay(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ gudnuz pls send me d detail: tonyboay@gmail.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by delaruh(m): 2:59am On Jan 13, 2012
@Gudnuz ,please send me d details davidpinion11@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Kaysalas(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2012
@gudnuz, pls send me d details too. Kaysalas@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business / Tips For Achieving Your Financial Goals In 2019 / CBN Drops Interest Rates By 50bps To 13.50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.