Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (23625 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Season 4 of the Gulder Ultimate Search?

1 star: 48% (24 votes)
2 stars: 12% (6 votes)
3 stars: 10% (5 votes)
4 stars: 20% (10 votes)
5 stars: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by abubaka(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
@all,
i hate that KIMBERLY with passion, see her big mouth,nothing is comin out of it but trash and poto poto, i so much bliev she lacks home trainin and also childishness is really glowin all over her.
so also,this year's GUS IV is really not as interesting as the previous one.
Best of luck to them
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by kfrancise(f): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2007
who knows the site for Gulder Ultimate Search 4
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Bamiprof(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
Well Bob Manuel is someone i respect a lot.But i thought NBL will try to regain their viewers and in doing this they could have use an ex-contestant.Ezugo for example
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2007
buchi = so called daddy, highly annoying,  mr know it all
kimberly = loud, bossy & seems 2 b lazy
chidiokie = mature & hopefully strategic
williams = peanut brain(sorry to say), cant understand wat he says
shade = i like d fact she is not trying to form wat she's not but. . . . poor spoken english too
nandap (abi is dat his name self? = neither here nor there
dominic = camp clown and aka "lactogen baby"

i ask. .  , WAS THIS D BEST OF D WHOLE CROWD OF PEOPLE WHO AUDITIONED FOR DIS PROGRAM?

i like the host, at least he is making some kind of effort to work with wat he has been given!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by kkkossy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
I think they were just confused about the riddle even when the answer was revieled they didn't know the next step 2 take.hope they will cope.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by uchetobi(f): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
yeah big ups to Bob Manuel
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
Williams was evicted this evening. Kimberly has a very big mouth. And the other lady is a bush woman.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by yewaman1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2007
Seun, theyb are all bush men and women,
i can't just but crack up laughter when
ever am chanced to see the program.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by yewaman1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
Seun, they are all bush men and women,
i can't help but crack up in laughter when
ever am chanced to see the program.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hehe. Did you catch the statement the guy that was almost evicted made? That only one of his teammates - the one that acknowledged him as a 'threat' = is intelligent? That was a very classic insult! I love it! cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by mimketty: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2007
i really think the contestants are really trying.it's not easy.
i like kimberly cos she is so outspoken.if she dosen't like a thing she tells the fact. she is also very intelligent,u can imagine her getting the answer EYE for oge while enjoying herself.
buchi is so outdated.he likes wanting to be heard.imagine him implicating someone when he was not asked.
also THE ORGANISERS REALLY DID A GREAT JOB.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2007
also THE ORGANISERS REALLY DID A GREAT JOB.
Hmmm. I wouldn't be so generous with my praises if I were you. They lost a contestant, afterall.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by warfarian(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2007
i was suprised wen Williams was evicted, i believe he wasnt expecting it, its realy sad, but i dislike KIM, she always pisses me off with her kind of character, infact she displays rude and disgusting character, i dont like pipo who are trying to be what they r not.

THEM NO TRAIN AM WELL FOR HOME, SHE DEY DO PASS HER SELF

I LKE EVERYOTHER PERSON IN THE CAMP APART FROM KIM
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by doland(m): 12:34am On Aug 29, 2007
so far so good i hav notice something among thus guys in camp, there is no unity among them islike they heat each other .and again i don't see d reason why hoster evict williams bsoce no body above a mistake, am very sure is a mistake, williams pele jare olorun a da life goes on.

kimberly===she very loudsy ,and i don't even like her attitude.

i don't see any thing that wrong with buchi behavior they don't jst like that guy and shade she alway follow what d other say she is not be her self, please after this prog he should go ad build her self.

I LOVE You GUY ALL COS I NO WHAT IS TEATS WHEN I WENT 4 D SCREENING.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 1:21am On Aug 29, 2007
warfarian:

i was suprised when Williams was evicted, i believe he wasnt expecting it, its realy sad, but i dislike KIM, she always pisses me off with her kind of character, infact she displays rude and disgusting character, i don't like pipo who are trying to be what they r not.

THEM NO TRAIN AM WELL FOR HOME, SHE DEY DO PASS HER SELF

I LKE EVERYOTHER PERSON IN THE CAMP APART FROM KIM

Na wa oh.So kim horrible gan?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by adeyballer(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2007
watched the GUS IV for the first time y.day and was able to grab some facts:

It's either William is overdoing things or he just doesn't have the right attitude to co-habit with that set of people, but the report others made abt him was highly deregatory, him refusing to give someone a peble/stone then flaring up and all that. Even when he was evicted, he didn't even say bye to anyone.
Imagine everyone saying his eviction is the best thing that ever happened to them. Very bad (for William)

And Kim, ah! she is so saucy, too proud for my liking (some call that being outspoken) I'm positive she won't miss the next two eviction.

Shade (follow follow0 no heart of her own, terrible spoken english though with little sense of humour.

Whats the name of the guy that was bearing the septre or wat? ----everyone envies the guy, good a thing they all agreed he is a threat cos of him being brilliant, hope that works positively for him.

I'm not really impressed with Bob Manuel, hoping he'll be better in GUS V (if he's still the host)

Good luck to everyone of them.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by snazzydawn(f): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2007
Did you guys see how they were all petting that brat Kimberly when she was crying? Jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz, they were all at her side. They should have ignored her. The girl is unbearable. Buchi was the one that massaged her foot when she had muscle pull, he helped her a lot yet she had the guts to open her ponmo mouth to say " I just don't like him". They ahould evict her abeg. We do not need loud mouthed witches there. She is trying too hard to be like Linda of last edition. I think the 2 men to watch are Buchi and Edozie(douzy).
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2007
i was surprised with d eviction of william too, it was so sudden
it was so soon too just afta oge's eviction. however, am glad he's out

but men,this group is cold! they barely said good bye to d guy when he was leavin d camp
it was like "get astepping bros"! they could have shaken his hand or patted him on d back or something

buchi, buchi, buchi!!!! he had all d knives stuck in his back yesterday at d talkin drum. every one wants him out
na waya oh, he is annoying sha
he subtly insulted his fellows by saying only dozie was smart enuff to be a challange to him
YIKES & OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by warfarian(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2007
I LIKE THAT BUCHI OF A GUY, I DONT KNOW Y PIPO DISLIKE HIM SOO MUCH, I ALSO LIKE CHIDOZIE, HE'S KOOL, THOSE 2 GUYS WILL CERTAINLY B THE LAST 2 FINALS

KI [SS] M[Y] BE [ASS] RLY
ABI wetin be that her name , i called Bob last nite n he assures me that she is going out tomorrow, yes certainly, because i dont know what she finds interesting in copying Linda's character.

charity begins at home, she say her mama na barrister, na so barrister children dey bhve, certainly NO!, but hers is just toooo geeeeezzzz, imagine her stilll saying "i just dont like him [Buchi], with her kpomo lips wey b like shit, kai, i wish na me be that guy sha, she for suffer everytin wey she tlk, upon the help n assistance wey d guy giv am, ll of them wants him out, thats to show that he will b the last man standing
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by snazzydawn(f): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2007
Seriously praying for Buchi, I want him to be the ultimate man.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2007
i pray dozie wins instead, he has shown more maturity & i believe he is smart too
he's playin a cool game & he is fit.
a good leader
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by suze(f): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2007
Kimberly is just looking for attention. She says she wants to become a super model after ultimate search. So she has to make people notice her.

Pls, i didnt reallynwatch yesterday's episode as I fell asleep. Why was Kimberly crying?
And how did wiliam get evicted?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Ndi(f): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2007
Well speaking of Kimberly, i dont know what her problem is, if it attention, she would not have a problem because her spoken English is ok and her looks too i think is cool. If she now thinks being noisy could give her a good chance, i really pity her.

And as for her crying, she never start !!!she was actually crying because she was not the one that saw the clue being that she was the person that got there first, when consoled she asked that they let her be, to cry her anger out, that it wld ease the anguish of loosing. For a moment there i actually pitied her.

For Williams, i never understood anything he said each time he goes into the diary session, he never really makes sense. sorry all lovers of Williams but i think the guy is Daft i mean ZERO! On Laura's eviction chat she actually said that if Being Stupid would win the search, then Williams was going to carry the Trophy, i thought she was beefing the guy until i watched williams closely, i concluded that Laura was right.

For who the winner is going to be, because really there are different strategies that could evict any of the bushmates, could be U came last, the colour of Pebble a person that is not favourite is holding, Guilder have their favourites so also the viewers and they would not want a controversial person or a person that command good viewership to leave immediately. So lets just keep our fingers crossed!!!

Bob is really doing great, i love the way he upgrades their spoken English, Spoken English sounds plain coming out from him, almost making it sound as if u could wake up one morning and be good at it. Thumbs up. wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2007
@ ndi, abeg u try abeg

kimberly is over doing everything ah ah angry
all d shouting, screaming, non stop talking and as 4 d crying puuhlizzzz tongue tongue
she needs to grow up & fast

how i wish lauretta was still in d camp sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by parisbaby: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2007
So good to review what's happening on GUS IV here.
Sincerely, the last one pissed me off badly, with the presenter so boooorrrrriiiinggg and the game ending like a soup-gone-sour!
I think I'd just log-on here till the game is over cos it's a lot more interesting for me.
Thanks to you all for making it lively for me to follow.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by uzomaeze(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2007
ok so this is better is that your take
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by gracy: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2007
Well i felt bad 4 williams coz no one said gdbye 2 him.I wish buchi will b evicted he's so full of himself,i'm praying dominic or dozie wins coz they re smart. smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2007
Buchi sucks like a 10 year old soup that have never been warmed undecided

how i love chidozie kiss that guy is cool and smart beneath the calm exterior
then dominic is another stunning contestant cool

as for the girl, Kimberly rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Shade is just a funny girl
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by fashfisher(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2007
dozie shuld win cos he has most of what it takes to represent the brand. he's smart, intelligent, careful, comported, strong, goodwilled, and above all he,s the ultimate man
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by antis: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
KIM keeps my eyes glued to d TV. I just love everything abt her. i felt so bad y/day wen she didnt see any rope to pick, i even tot dat she was going to be evicted. but thank God she was not. how i wish she will win.

as for Buchi, he will definitely end up like Vaughan dat was in d previous search. his over sabi too much. does he think d oda constestant are his younger ones (from d same parents) dat he wants to be controlling dem
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by funmeme(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2007
can anybody please tell me why kimberly was crying yesternight? cry cry cry very annoying
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2007
LOL

Na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Classic Yoruba Movies That Made Your Childhood / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.