Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (23675 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Season 4 of the Gulder Ultimate Search?

1 star: 48% (24 votes)
2 stars: 12% (6 votes)
3 stars: 10% (5 votes)
4 stars: 20% (10 votes)
5 stars: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2007
antis:

KIM keeps my eyes glued to d TV. I just love everything about her. i felt so bad y/day when she didnt see any rope to pick, i even tot that she was going to be evicted. but thank God she was not. how i wish she will win.

as for Buchi, he will definitely end up like Vaughan that was in d previous search. his over sabi too much. does he think d oda constestant are his younger ones (from d same parents) that he wants to be controlling them

you speak my mind cheesy buchi is something else
and yesterday when they were all asked for their opinion on who they will evict if given the chance and why
only kimberly said the truth , she said the doesn't like buchi
the rest just pretended but when it's time for them to speak in private they do diss buchi
i love kimberly she;'s honest and real
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2007
fashfisher:

dozie shuld win because he has most of what it takes to represent the brand. he's smart, intelligent, careful, comported, strong, goodwilled, and above all he,s the ultimate man

i agree if kim cant win then let dozie win, that guy is good
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by oge4real(f): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2007
I really wish Buchi will be evictged today.he's such an overbearin mugu. angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by atwix(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2007
y bother urself on a show that is predetermined,

such that the winner is known before it is aired,

check who won the last 3 editions and what made them win the prize.

to me gusa is not a realty show but a staged show.

takia.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2007
Nt true
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 2dye4(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2007
9ja4eva:

Nt true

my guy, dis is 9ja, the homeland of crap! it could be true cos i knw of a reality show aired in 9ja, while most pple thot it was live and fresh, the show was scripted and recorded 2 weeks back. ( dnt ask 4 details, its confidential)

personally, i just think this particular edition sucks big time, nothing or no one managed to catch my fancy in it. angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2007
no reality show is ever LIVE N FRESH

even those that claim to be only show us shots/views that they consider entertaining
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
2dye4:

my guy, this is Nigeria, the homeland of crap! it could be true because i knw of a reality show aired in Nigeria, while most people thot it was live and fresh, the show was scripted and recorded 2 weeks back. ( dnt ask 4 details, its confidential)

personally, i just think this particular edition sucks big time, nothing or no one managed to catch my fancy in it. angry

Yu right.Its nt live bt GUS is nt stage managed cos me cousin go for d last edition.

Chai 9ja don suffer oh.

salsera:

no reality show is ever LIVE N FRESH

even those that claim to be only show us shots/views that they consider entertaining

Aside BBN.

How u expect dem to air GUS live?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by kkkossy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2007
This year's gus4 edition is totally wacked.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2007
Folashade and Buchi have been evicted from the bush competition. Sorry o.
Kimberly didn't do well on the second task, but her bull's eye in the first task saved her.
I don't hate Kimberly as much as I used to, but I don't think she can be a model!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by olagoke1(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2007
you are right, i think so too! her outfight can not make her a model? only God can"
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2007
Which kain eviction eviction b dis sef?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by warfarian(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2007
its a pity that Buchi have to go that way, its a shame, and Shade to, i never expected her to leave soo sooooon, i was suprised, inshort the way wey them det take evict person sef na wa ohh, for dat small tin na im make them go evict som1, my nest guy is Chidozie, i pray he wins, as for KI [ISS] M [Y] BER [ASS] LY OR whatever her name is, i am supprised u guys call that disgusting and stupid attitude of hers as OUTSPOKEN/SMART, she it totaly NOISY AND STUPID, as the last gla stading, imagin her sayin if nbody is hungry he shld cuk for himself, thats shows that she does not even know how to cook, SHAME ON HER

DOZIE, win this for nairanders, as for KI [ISS] M [Y] BER [ASS] LY i wish her to b evicted ASAP, please bob evict that witch frm the bush, and lets real pipo do this tin

but this rs own no try at all, e too fake
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 12:32am On Aug 30, 2007
Dozie na nlander?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by warfarian(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2007
yes now, u just dey kno?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 12:57am On Aug 30, 2007
Me no know oh

Wetin b ma guy username?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 1:09am On Aug 30, 2007
Wow. Please tell us everything about him!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Oracle(m): 4:56am On Aug 30, 2007
Buchi has been evicted alongside Shade, i couldn't watch it but a friend confirmed it.
I believe Kimberly is the happiest girl now.

Although she's not good when it comes to manners, i kinda hope she wins.
Dominic is another great guy I like in the show but he's too calm.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by topetope(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2007
The whole show this year is WACK.
Kimberlly needs to learn about manners.
She is TOTALLY mannerless.

the caliber of contestants sef no thrill me ATALL.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by antis: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2007
@ WARFARIAN

how can do u expect KIMBARLEY to be cooking for the guys? did she go there to cook. do u want her to exhaust her energy cooking so dat she will not do well in d task she came to shere hills to do? remember dat there, EVERYBODY IS AN ENEMY.
pls pls pls, its every man to himself. wen she climbing d robe after buchi and shada were evicted, did any of the guys help her to pull tru even as she was finding it difficult move as d guys did??

for God's sake, they shd pet her. she needs to relax well so dat she can be strong for d task ahead.

am so hapi dat buchi is out. u need to see me dancing and screaming above my voice last nite. hahahahahahahahah.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by bullet05: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2007
what kind of eviction is this, honestly this ultimate search 4 is abso lutely rubbish starting from the house coordinator or wetin dem call am, bob manuel, so dry, abeg make ultimate search go sit down jare.

big brother where are you?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by bodija(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2007
Pls can any one there tell me when and which station show this gulder ultimates show?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2007
well, well, well so d great buchi is out? dats interesting
am sure kimberly is d happiest girl on d planet rite now

have to hand it to her though, she got dat bulleye right on target at d first try. is she into archery as a hobby? u go girl cheesy
she scored d highest points

dominic was a disappointment in dat task but he survived cos at least one arrow touched the edge of d board & dats wat saved him

my guy dozie did well too, scored some points wink

bodija:

Please can any one there tell me when and which station show this gulder ultimates show?
nta- 10pm to 11pm
ait - 10.30 pm to 11.30 pm daily
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2007
The kimberly girl is mannerless angry angry embarassed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by GeeCee(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2007
bodija:

Please can any one there tell me when and which station show this gulder ultimates show?

U need not bother yourself as u probably won't enjoy d show. The set of contestants in dis edition is about the worst contestants i have seen in any show so far. I watched it once and decided not to watch it again. It was so horrible.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by advance3(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2007
Pls can some help ask AIT, Silberbird, eemmmm or  NTA, emmmm not sure, ok, NTA dont worry, forget NTA., I already know the ans,  whther if is theres a chance of watching the GUS4 in any form from London
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by funmeme(f): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2007
Shade and Buchi cry cry eeeyaaaaahhhh sorry ehn! i pitied them yesterday. I wish domnic & Dozie the very best in this show. as 4 kim, she has really tried but i doubt if she can really make it 2 the end of the show. i wish her luck 2

Dozie please make us proud Nairalanders are waiting for you. Good luck smiley smiley smiley
[b][/b]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by funmeme(f): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2007
Gee Cee: please tell me, what's horrible about the show? u will say u don't like the idea, or its too boring for you. don't discourage others that might catch fun from it.

BODIJA,

Silver Birds:9-10
NTA:10-11
AIT: 10.30-11.30

All in the night.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2007
shade was happy to go while buchi put on a brave face
am sure he was cursing his other contestants left behind

anyways, wish either dominic or dozie d best
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Glorya(f): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2007
lmao, ha, this is real comedy. the way you guys analyze this show ehn is real comedy. I have not watched this years GUS because i lost all interest since Anthony (God rest his soul) died. But i think i might begin to watch now cos i love comedy, lol. grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by bimlarry(f): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2007
wow gulder ultimate search has been an exciting programme to me for una wey talk say the show is nothing try organise una own make we see.Really happy buchi is out at lasy infact God answered my prayer concerning him so happy.As for Shade i know she won't be the last girl standing.Another thing i know is that Dozie will be the ultimate man.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by suze(f): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2007
The best GUS is between GUS1(Snake Island) that Ezugo won and GUS2(Obudu cattle ranch) that Lucan won.Its like its getting worse. MOst of the contestanys are not even fluent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Know Fake LG TV / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.