Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (23673 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Season 4 of the Gulder Ultimate Search?

1 star: 48% (24 votes)
2 stars: 12% (6 votes)
3 stars: 10% (5 votes)
4 stars: 20% (10 votes)
5 stars: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Roscodaddy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
Dominic don win,I happy for the guy oh,nor be by gragra,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by WarfyBoy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2007
HIP HIP HIP HURRAY I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY THAT SHE IS GONE, AT LEAST NOBODY WILL GIV ME NITEMARE ANYMORE AFTER I HVE WATCHED THE SHOW ON AIT, I AM GLAD OHHHHH, WHAT A DAY KI [SS] M [Y] BE [ASS] RLY GO TO YOUR MOTHERS HOUSE N LEARN MORE ABOUT HOME TRAINING, YOU'RE MANNERLESS AND UNBREARABLE, GO GO GO GO GO GO
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
When did Dominic win?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by bodija(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2007
Hi Guys
Besides AIT, which other station show this gulder ultimate?
Currently i'm in Ibadan
Thanks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Roscodaddy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2007
I just finished watching on Silverbird,Dominic found the lost key under water,happy that he won sha.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Oracle(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2007
I hope this is true.
I've always wanted dominic to be the man
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2007
So now now the stuff don finish.

E no reach 21 days
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2007
[b][/b]pls can anybody hint on the uniosun second screening resultt,pls dis is my number 08023633981.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by GL(f): 5:07am On Sep 01, 2007
DOMINIC! DOMINIC!! DOMINIC!!!

I always wanted Dominic to win cos he's really smart without showing it off. For the first time the smartest person won. future Ultimate Searchers should learn from Dominic: use ur intelligence 4 ur own good and not to make d others look stupid.

and yeah, i support d call to bring Chidi Mokeme back.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by toba1909(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2007
Dominic has unlock the golden age.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS to dominic
wish dozie won but nevertheless, am happy 4 dominic smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by ozigbo(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2007
It was not up to two min when one them just said that among all, that Dominic is not the bereaves.
and the same person that was not bereaved won.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by advance3(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2007
[size=16pt][/size]

Pls let someone tell Gulber, of NBL, if they want to me watch next GUSV, or even to drink any NBL product again, THEY SHOULD GO AND FETCH CHIDI. Otherwise, I will be dinking pepsi and water in all my occasions.

Gaskia!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by spora(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2007
Imagine! As at the time of writing this, Gulder Ultimate Search website (www.gulderultimatesearch.tv) has not been updated!

You still see "48 hours to the Golden Age"

Naija sha!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by showstopa: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2007
i'm happy for dominic
but i'll have prefered dozie to win
he was the most well beahaved and composed contestant
his eyes failed him like he said
whatever
happy every thing
how much do u think he's worth
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2007
exactly wat i was thinkin
i really wanted dozie to win but it didnt happen 4 him
oh well, think he'll still get 1. something million (at least)
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by fashfisher(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2007
sad thing dozie the nairalander did not win but he did very well. he was even first to look into the part of the water where dominic found the "key to unlocking the golden age". anyway dozie was still my ultimate man maybe not from gus4 point of view.

and to dominic pls enjoy and be mindful of people who will soon become ur friends they may be ford/5M devourers
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by snazzydawn(f): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2007
I really wish Dozie won. All the same, I am happy for Dominic, he was also one of my favourites, alongside Nenman and Buchi.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by topetope(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2007
Congrats Dominic,
Shame to Gulder Web Team.
why do Naija sites always suffer updates?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by rowlandwhy: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2007
I am happy for Dominic, he is the tallest and the most composed person among the contestant.
Dozie surprised me, when Dominic found the key, he was like fainting and holding his head unlike other previous GUS editions where the last two contestants were rejoicing as one of them found the missing whatever.
It was so bad of him after all he will be compensated.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by pterygott(f): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2007
that golden age key, looks too new for an artifact that has been lost for a thousand years. don't u guys think so?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by rowlandwhy: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2007
they are not showing or telling us anything about Anthony's death.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by rowlandwhy: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2007
spora:

Imagine! As at the time of writing this, Gulder Ultimate Search website (www.gulderultimatesearch.tv) has not been updated!

You still see "48 hours to the Golden Age"

Naija sha!

My dear i think the reason it is not yet updated is because today is Saturday and no body is working.
But is very bad of nigerians
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by rowlandwhy: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2007
@Seun,
Dominic found the key to the golden age yesternight, maybe your were fast asleep by then or somehow dozed off grin grin
it was the last scene of that episode, he was later flew out in a chopper.

Congrats DOM!!

kimberly tried too for being the 3rd among the 28,000 contestants of the GUS IV.
Pls call a spade a spade!!

UP U lady

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by WarfyBoy(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2007
which kin Golded Age them wan unlock, the program self get k leg, e no dey interesting at all , i tire for the organiers, them say na 21 days n na only 12 days we c, all the advert, jingle and all the tlk abt GUS has just ended in 12 days, despite the boring procresss, i am happy for Dominic nways i wld have lov Dozie to win, but its a pity, i blive its luck n by Gods grace

gulder nest time make una orgnise una program well, abeg the program don ova make una delete kim pic komot there abeg

nways at all at all na witch market ny small wey reach there hand no spoil
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Teej(m): 2:12am On Sep 02, 2007
which kin Golded Age them wan unlock, the program self get k leg, e no dey interesting at all

I swear e no even dey entrestin at all i no even watch reach three episodes and inside these three sef i dey always dose off.

i tire for the organiers, them say na 21 days n na only 12 days we c, all the advert, jingle and all the tlk about GUS has just ended in 12 days

Na d worst part be dat just 11 or 12 days.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2007
Looks like it was so dry oh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by A40(m): 4:16am On Sep 02, 2007
That shit is a waste of time i dont believe folks actually watched it i knew it would be whack after watching the first episode
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by ktmadu(m): 4:24am On Sep 02, 2007
thumbs up boy! I knew from the start he was gonna make it. Any waffarian in da house FEDGOCOWASA. Give it up for Domnic n then welcome him 2 meet the ol' boys. cheesy wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by jethrokay(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2007
Guys How can I subscribe to HiTV. I have not seen any of their distributors around. Ogudu side especially
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by heyo: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2007
men,dat stuff was wack,so that guy has just gotten 5mill just like that just 4 goin 2 jonze in the bush well sha everything na hussle.They should just fashi doin that stuff next time n do something else like investing in2 nigerian music
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by kingsol4u: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2007
ohhhh
that is night i got wat u just say now about coooking?
well all i have to let u to know that i m kingsley from port harcourt
as us ee me i m a man i really know how to cook so women can not make a G for me because of cook
i would like to chat with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Know Fake LG TV / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.