Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (23674 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Season 4 of the Gulder Ultimate Search?

1 star: 48% (24 votes)
2 stars: 12% (6 votes)
3 stars: 10% (5 votes)
4 stars: 20% (10 votes)
5 stars: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by funmeme(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
Thank God they arrive safely into the bush after enough treat in the palace. only God knows how they will suffer 4 how many days paying for that food they eat. anyway it is fun oooooo. I felt so bad last year when Tope lost at the end.

I wish them all the best in the bush. kiss kiss kiss any Nairalander among the please
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by funmeme(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2007
Thank God they arrive safely into the bush after enough treat in the palace. only God knows how they will suffer 4 how many   days paying for that food they eat. anyway it is fun oooooo. I felt so bad last year when Tope lost at the end.

I wish them all the best in the bush. kiss kiss kiss  any Nairalander among the please

so that we can all vote 4 he/she.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by skyfaze(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
may the soul of tony rest in peace,all nigerians should ask God TO CONSOLE his family,cos is not good to lost someone because of money.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Kenny(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2007
I wonder! All this money being expended on Hot drinks,

Only one person collects millions? Wao!
Can't Gulder spend this in one village that has no electricity, or sponsor research on HIV/AIDS that is ravaging our society?

Or maybe I'm nuts in thinking like this?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by danniyi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
is Anthony among the ten finalist? and when did he died?
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2007
Heard its started already.

So no news on the dead guy or wat?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by kingperson(m): 4:47am On Aug 23, 2007
NEVER SEE A MAN CRY TILL I SEE A MAN DIE

TEARS ROLLED DOWN FROM MY EYES AFTER READING NDI'S[FEMALE] POSTING

TONY IS A BIGBOI 4LIFE,LIVE ON BOI TILL WE MEET TO PART NO MORE

YOU ARE HERO A WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW

TO ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF TONY,THIS I WISH YOU GOD'S PROTECTION AND DEVINE FAVOUR.

KINGPERSON
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by warfarian(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2007
its rily painful, no 1 plans for it anyways n there was notin any1 cld have done to save him, God knoq why it turns that way, like i can c on the screen of my television wenever they want to start the program they dedicate this years episode to Anthony Muduaga its okay, at least we dont need to b told that his family will be compensated by Gulder.

thing like this also happen in other countries, abi na Yar Adua go save am from death, e don happen e don happen, Na God Knows y

May his soul rest in perfect peace AMEN
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by gentleone(f): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2007
T-Bag:

NBL has no moral justification to air Gulder Ultimate Search 4 !!!

@ tbag, i quite agree with u, NBL should have at least cancelled this year's ultimate search.
For God's sake, we're talking about someone's life here!
how do you think the family will feel watching ultimate search and knowing their tony could have been there. It takes time to heal.
and what of his other colleagues? how would they feel too knowing tony could have been part of them?
I was really looking forward to ultimate search before the incident happened but i felt bad after the death of tony(i don't even know him o) and i assumed there will be no ultimate search this year.
well, as they have started what can we do? I strongly feel its not right sha.

Well it was inevitable, should they now stop the show forever because one guy that couldnt avoid death got himself killed?
@joycexz, what do u mean the guy got himself killed? i'm sure you won't be talking like this if he were related to you. angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by nedujizzy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2007
wonders shall never end, all this while i thouhgt the guy died during the screening for the main event,did he not take part in the initial swimming test? what is happening to this country of ours,cant things be done in the right way for once
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by nedujizzy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ T Bag
i think you have to be a fan of Theodore Bagwell in PRISON BREAK, that might be the reason for your user name grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by funmeme(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
ANTHONY cry cry , R.I.P cry cry cry cry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by solodox(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2007
una no get work o

na gulder ultimate search na him una dey talk about like say the world dey come to an end?

something wey dem don arrange since Jesus was in grade three?

wa wah una o!!!!!

peace out people

ps. no hard feelings cuz itz all good

solodox. wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2007
Quite unfortunate that my dearest friend Lauretta Chioke was evicted last night. I almost cried but was consoled by the fact that even at eviction she was smiling. Thanks for representing the Famsa 2004. Unical, tremendously well.

Why should Tony's family possibly allow them to bury him at the bank of the river he drowned. I think that is not in sync with modernity.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by funmeme(f): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2007
fynewaka: so chioke is ur friend, eeeyah sorry about that sha. i really felt 4 her when she was evicted. i never expected that she would be the 1st to go. all the same, i wish her d best atlist she's now a star. grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by akus(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2007
hmm fynewaka, sorry about your friend laura sad . anyway somebody should let kimberly(kim) know dat she talks too much. though she is intelligent and smart. she will last longer if she watch shade. and learn not to talk too much.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2007
Did you say smart? The only thing I see in her is her large mouth. She doesn't even know what love is all about yet she gloats loudly about it. Kimberly is just the kind of girl that would lord over her man. She really irritates me.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by ronnieslimz(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2007
mehn. . i love d smile on lauretta's face when she was evicted. . no room for sympathy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by lonelypal(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2007
sad sad sadI really dnt think there is much to xpect frm the contestants of the GUS4, I'm not really pleased with their performance so far, they ve nt really exhibitted that maturity in relating with one anoda, they are always quarelling like kids esp KIMBERLY, DOMINIC to mention a few. I believe the ultimate man should be able to xhibit mental skills, proper intelligence and impeccable stamina. The previous contestants of previous editions were more intersting and fun to watch. sad sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2007
Person don comot quick quick
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by warfarian(m): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2007
this yers own is not interesting at all, the 1 that annoy me most Kim trying playing Lord over the others,maybe she thinks behaving like Linda in the last GUS will help her, she dey Bleep up she no know, i love Laura though she was evicted today, i love that gal, and Buchi too, i like those 2 guys, but i wish them all luck, the na luck sha, Gods grace
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Oracle(m): 2:52am On Aug 27, 2007
That Kimberly girl is really annoying.
She almost got evicted yesterday for trying to help someone.

She cried because she knew she was probably gonna be evicted that night.
I really felt for her.
But she was forgiven because she was honest
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by ibkn(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2007
please can someone please tell bob mauel udokwu that this is[b] reality tv[/b] and not
nollywood. he should be more real in his acting,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Ndi(f): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2007
I think Bob is doing just fine, it is because you see the actor side of him.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by deekseen(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
I also think Bob is doing fine. The show itself is just boring. The tasks are not so exciting and the contestants have their own side-effects on the whole programme.

Someone should wake me when it's time for the last two to tussle.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
I love the show already, boring yes, but i am gradually getting addicted
i love kimberly and dominic a lot

and buchi is just an hateful and spiteful person sad angry angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2007
BTW Oge was evicted yesterday Night
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by uchetobi(f): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2007
…. Well whatever, thank God the show has started
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by funmeme(f): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2007
God 4give me i don't like that kimberly girl she's to 4ward and lazy when it comes to work she sees herself as d best of which she's not. i initially taught i was the only one but i can see that many people can't be all wrong. anyway i wish them all good.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2007
deekseen:

I also think Bob is doing fine. The show itself is just boring. The tasks are not so exciting and the contestants have their own side-effects on the whole programme.

Someone should wake me when it's time for the last two to tussle.

Right
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by akus(f): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2007
God 4give me i don't like that kimberly girl she's to 4ward and lazy when it comes to work she sees herself as d best of which she's not. i initially taught i was the only one but i can see that many people can't be all wrong. anyway i wish them all good.
i love u for this. how can she open her wide mouth to say that she did not come to ultimate search to cook for anybody. the truth is that she is a bad cook if she knows how to cook at all. anyway she irritates me. but oge ve been the one cooking and she has been enjoying the meals. someone should tell her that she lacks home training. bet her parent will be disappointed by now.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by gaylordess(f): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2007
BORING
[sub][/sub]yawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Know Fake LG TV / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.