Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (23655 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Season 4 of the Gulder Ultimate Search?

1 star: 48% (24 votes)
2 stars: 12% (6 votes)
3 stars: 10% (5 votes)
4 stars: 20% (10 votes)
5 stars: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by WarfyBoy(m): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2007
I hail ohh guys, i jst watched the Presentation on AIT, they were presented with moni from 300,000 to 5m with the way they were evicted, Buchi n Shade collected d same 475,000 while Dozie n Kim collectec 2m each, how the person wey carry 2nd n 3rd go collect d same moni, there excuse na because Kim na d only first gal to reach that stage since inception of the program, y dem no put different like 500,000 join Dozie own, Ojoro no good ohhh

Ah Dominic Mudabai, is he from Delta STate, shooooooo Area i no kno ohhhh, oboy abeg make small tin reach guys ohh no F up ohhh, shey u dy hear me so, KIM, it seems she also from Delta State, her surname, bt i doubt it, she is mannerless n rude

Good luck to u all nways, n may God b with u all in your adventure
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by brownbaby(f): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2007
Kimberly and edozie have same surname EGBUNA doe sany one know if they are related.

I'm happy for domnic and I congratulate dozie for the 2milla, its something.

Kim is mannerless, she is rude she is a talkative, true talk, but the girl don grab 2milla like play like play,
lucky girl she is. But why did they give shade and Buchi the same money? I like shade anyway except for her
grammar sometimes.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2007
2 million naira for third place? That's outrageous!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by brownbaby(f): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2007
Its actually 1 milla for third place and 1 milla for being the last girl standing (in 3rd Position)
in GUS IV, second of such in the GUS episodes I think, making a total of 2 solid milla.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by antis: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2007
Am very hapi for DOMINIC

I think dat KIM shd be celebrated too
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by magneto(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2007
Thank God Dominic won! He was the only correct guy there in my opinion. the rest of them were just kissing kim's ass and allowing her to push them around . . tsk tsk tsk!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2007
well done dominic (5 milla & fors xplorer)
well done doziie (2 milla)
well done kim (1 milla + 1 milla 4 being d last woman standin)

but they should have given dozie 2.75 milla now undecided
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by monex(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2007
i am really proud of dominic.

we used to be room mates in junior secondary school (FGC Warri). he used to be called the bony commando because of his thin structure and the fact that he always had a tough look.

very well behaved and examplary. he was also a fish in the water.

congratulations dominic.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2007
he was also a fish in the water.
Thank goodness.

but they should have given dozie 2.75 milla now
This is a game show and not a job. It should be winner takes all! Yeah, I know that sounds wicked.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by McDreamy: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2007
The show can best be described with one word . . . CRAP!

Glad I didnt waste my precious time watching it.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by tblack(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
dominic is my man i thank god 4 him but that girl kimberly she is somtin else i just pray god to give her the type of man that can tolerate her
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
Perhaps she needs to be less judgmental. Otherwise, the kind of man
that can tolerate her may not be the kind that she can tolerate. wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seun001(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2007
u know i was surprised the show endedd so soon,didnt even get to watch most part,just hearing dis and dat was ejected,like it was everyday.anyways the winner reallly got emotional at the end,really touching.congrats to him and make he spend the moni very well oo!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by rowlandwhy: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ Warfy Boy ,
you guys are siting down there calling kimberly a witch and talkie,
she is jumping home shining with her whooping N2million naira
U guys should find a beta things to do for ur selves.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by kateflow(f): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2007
am so happy for dozie
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by pastorking(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2007
I hope they didnt give them the Gulder beer to drink?

Alchohol is not good. Promoting it should be discouraged.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by kateflow(f): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2007
pastorking:

I hope they didnt give them the Gulder beer to drink?

Alchohol is not good. Promoting it should be discouraged.

hmmmm [s]advicer[/s]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2007
This show wasnt up to 21 days

Was it?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seun001(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2007
9ja4eva:

This show wasnt up to 21 days

Was it?

think it was 14 days.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by uchetobi(f): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2007
it wasnt wacked to us.pls if you dont or rather dint like the show just waka pass the thread or open a GUS HAte thread abeg
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by ronnieslimz(f): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2007
nice show. . thanx 2 God dominic my man won!!! im apyyyyyyy!!! grin cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by zimba315(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2007
dominic is the winner of the gulder ultimate search which was nice and i really like is the man he should spend his money and think about the bad old days he has spent.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by ebony4life(f): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2007
The guy is a go-getter, i remember a clip when Dominic was interviewed, he said "I need that Ford Explorer" Way to go man you got what you wanted. Beware of the 'Ford Devourers'
Peace.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
seun001:

think it was 14 days.

Oh i c.Thanks
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
ebony4life:

The guy is a go-getter, i remember a clip when Dominic was interviewed, he said "I need that Ford Explorer" Way to go man you got what you wanted. Beware of the 'Ford Devourers'
Peace.

would that be girls? grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by faforelola: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2007
Am so happy dominic won.He was such a nice,humble,calm,patient and happy guy.He never used any ones weakness to his advantage.God was with him and he liked everyone from the depth of his heart.
Am so glad he won,i never liked Kimberly she is actually rude,saucy and very self centered.She used people's weakness to her advanatage.Well she is intelligent but Dominic was wise therefore God was with dominic unlike kimberly who was so deceitful and let me reserve my comment.
Well am so glad he won.Pls dominic be cool n remain who God has made u to be.If u continue that way am sure nothing will be difficult for u.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seun001(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2007
faforelola:

She used people's weakness to her advanatage.Well she is intelligent but Dominic was wise therefore God was with dominic unlike kimberly who was so deceitful and let me reserve my comment.

so God is not with Kimberly just because she was as u said above!!hmmm.na wa ooo!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by thykingdom(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2007
Please guys, can I get Dominic's mobile phone number or contact e-mail from this forum? I really want to contact him to advertise for a company. They need him.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by thykingdom(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
Please guys, can I get Dominic's mobile phone number or contact e-mail from this forum? I really want to contact him to advertise for a company. They need him.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by hollys(f): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2007
Dominic Won!SO? undecided
Buchi?Would have been cool too! cheesy
As long as Kimberly(or watever her name is)didnt win.I think Bob-Maneul jus wanted her to be the last woman standing.
Never seen a more quarrelsome and garrulous character and a self-acclaimed blatant person-hater.Gosh! angryShe needs to go to a finishing school and learn some manners.She is too pretty to be like that really. shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seun001(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2007
thykingdom:

y dont u contact the makers of Gulder ehn!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2007
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike / BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.