Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Albert Einstein His Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Albert Einstein His Driver (2870 Views)

When Oga At D Top Refuses To Pay His Driver (photo) / Hilarious: When The Boss Refuses To Pay His Driver And Christmas Is Now Close / Crack Ur Ribs Pope And His Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albert Einstein His Driver by GeeCee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker's circuit, he usually found himself eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One night as they were driving to yet another rubber-chicken dinner, Einstein mentioned to his chauffeur (a man who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks & manner) that he was tired of speechmaking. "I have an idea, boss," his chauffeur said. "I've heard you give this speech so many times. I'll bet I could give it for you." Einstein laughed loudly and said, "Why not? Let's do it!" When they arrive at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur's cap and jacket and sat in the back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful rendition of Einstein's speech and even answered a few questions expertly. Then a supremely pompous professor asked an extremely esoteric question about anti-matter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the audience know that he was nobody's fool. Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare and said, "Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my chauffeur, who is sitting in the back, answer it for me."
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by clemcykul(f): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
great!!! pls give us the feed back about wat happnd afterwards grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by Migines(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
- - - - - ehn
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by CrazyMan(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
Cool
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by GeeCee(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
;d
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by Arcani: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
angry angry grin tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by Recoverd(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
He better starts looking 4 anoda job.
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by damhadji(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by Arcani: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
wetin do you
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by cbase: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
speechless
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by Arcani: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2009
thats how you make me feel, when I am not with you of course
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by sley4life(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2009
is it funny
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by sylve11: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2009
Arcani:

thats how you make me feel, when I am not with you of course

and nothing is for real cool
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by clemcykul(f): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2009
sadist
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by sylve11: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2009
above me cool
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by cbase: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2009
second floor from me grin resides d sadist
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by ALAYORMII: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]

The Chauffeur get sense die.
Him Salary don increase be dat
tongue grin shocked shocked cheesy

Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2011
LMAO
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by lysaa(f): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2011
Clever chauffeur! Nice one there.
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by TeeJay6(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2011
Mon-Lysaa howdy?
Re: Albert Einstein His Driver by lysaa(f): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2011
norrin dey happen

(1) (Reply)

Specially For U War1 / The Worst Tongue-twister You've Ever Heard / Look At The Sign Board A Man Amounted On His Newly Acquired Land (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.