Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album (9845 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by blackcole(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2006
the dynamic trio have come again with a big hit and this time its 'loud'
check it out
what do u think?
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by gabng(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2006
Heard they are launching the new album on the 4th of march somewere on the island. Gate fee is 2500 naira per head. Its going to be hot,
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2006
This is sooooo wonderful

This is good news
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Hotstepper(f): 6:02am On Feb 28, 2006
I wish am in 9ja, I would have gone, I love those guyz like dere is no 2morrow, plz, who knowz their website addy if they've gat any
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2006
their website is

www.styl-plus.com

U can listen to some of their instrumentals there
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by ocho(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2006
A new album? that's just nice!!!! I can't wait to listen to the songs on it and they have a catchy album title "EXPRESSIONS" i like that! wink
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Outkast(f): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2006
The website hasn't been updated yet, but I can't wait to get the album. I'm in love with them. Though I hope they're more songs on this one.
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by diyobdw(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2006
Big Ups to styl plus .
They are one of the few artist in nigeria.I mean correct artist.I just pray they don't break up!!
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Outkast(f): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2006
true
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2006
i loooove two songs on the album
1.imagine that
2.i could travel far and wide, ure always on my mind
, '''imagine that,afi gba to she, "
"everybody move ur body now forget about the blue day,everybody move ur body now,tommrrow is a new day"
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Outkast(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2006
is there a link anyone, I feel like crying.I haven't heard any of them, wait. I hope it's more than 4 songs this time
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by doctor(m): 1:18am On Mar 02, 2006
Those guys are nothing but the best in the nigeria music industry, Keep it up guys. U are the best.
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by diyobdw(f): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2006
Anyone with FReee Ticket for lauching of 'Expressions', i need to be there!!! cry
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Kobani: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2006
Hi guys, I was at the Styl-plus Expressions launch in Abuja last weekend. By Abuja standards it was a good show. I think our guys are doing great. Big lo and 2 shotz seem to have settled ther rift to do a collabo with Styl-plus it was a great jam. Faze formerly of Plantashun Boys was there. The guy has depth like I`ve only seen in Majek Fashek and if he can hang on long enough he`ll be a legend and outlast 2Face ( love the guy but believe he`ll have short shelf life). African China was crazy! He took the government to the cleaners, in fact at a point he said he prefered to sing for only the people at the back coz the organizers put some government VIPs at the front row, dudes got passion.
And Styl-plus. Damn those boys can sing! Afetr Olufunmi I couldn`t imagine what they would come up with. But Imagine that is something you haven`t heard before, it`s different, and addictive, and it's pace is fast like techo but so danceable. The other revelation was a song called Ima. It's heavenly and talks about love in Nigeria. Styl-plus have good stage craft too. Zeal (the plus in Styl-plus) is a star in the making if he can keep his feet on the ground. Tunde and Shifi(hope I spelt right) are a wonderful genuine partnership and I see them lasting like the Kenny and D1 of Kennis Music. They will be in lagos this weekend I think. Overall Nigerian artistes are incredibly talented and I hope they get the material rewards they truly truly desereve.
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by ocho(f): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2006
diyobdw:

Anyone with FReee Ticket for  lauching of 'Expressions', i need to be there!!! cry
"awoof" dey run belle ooo. cheesy
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by ocho(f): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2006
Kobani:

2Face ( love the boy but believe he`ll have short shelf life).
angry sad
but you're so right, the band "styl plus" is indeed incredibly talented, i also hope they get all the well deserved rewards. I can't wait fot the new Album but then I'm not even sure how i'm getting it. undecided
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by micklplus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2006
they are damn good and sweet ! i like them gan ni o.
stay cool guyz and keep ya head up and straight.
gbam
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by diyobdw(f): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2006
ocho:

"awoof" dey run belle ooo. cheesy
No be dis kind awoof dey run belly O!! grin
Styl plus i shall! be there on staurday!! Not thing dey happen!! smiley smiley wink smiley cheesy
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2006
tin-no dey pun-ha
meaning
nothing dey happen

those guys are good
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Badman888(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2006

Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Outkast(f): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2006
oh!my gosh! I wanna go cry cry cry cry
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2006
me tooooooooooooooooo
Now am wishin i was in abuja
i wish i didnt have exams to write
i would have told my momma
i miss her and i want to come
and visit her cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by ocho(f): 5:32am On Mar 06, 2006
Oh my!They look good on that photo. wink

@diyobdw: true, nothing dey hapen at all! cool
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Grizzly(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2006
DA sophomore jinx just caught up wid them, , smiley
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by diyobdw(f): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2006
Like i said, i will be there on saturday.I was grin cheesy wink smileyI was da bomb!! nicely organised seasoned with correct artist smiley wink cheesy and to top it with Basket mouth as the MC. cheesy ;DYou missed if you werent there!!! cool shocked
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by Seun(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2006
Such is what you will expect of them. These boys are all-round musicians, a complete package.
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by diyobdw(f): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2006
I agree!! grin
This country need more of such talents cheesy winkl
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by badman(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2006
forget,this guys are the best,even frm the poster u dont need to be told.
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by desiretom(f): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2006
they melts my heart, walahi
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by ocho(f): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2006
me too wanlahi tanlahi. cool
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by desiretom(f): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2006
hey tell me about it. lol, can listen to their music all the long, those guys are genius, and so lucky
Re: 'Expressions': Styl-plus New Album by bricklayer(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2006
i got a question to ask now. would you listen to techno remakes of popular naija tracks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) / Tongue-lashing On Radio Talk Show / Gospel Music: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje – Ebube Ya Kuzirim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.