Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Interested In Moderating This Section? (6491 Views)

Include Me In This Section / Is Anyone Interested In Writing For My Website$$$$ / They Will Steal Your Idea In This Section.becareful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
maclatunji:

@bolded,there ^. I have said it again.

lol
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by oluchy13(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
very much interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:11am On Jun 09, 2012
ariblaze: well if you can say that which is required to be a mod in this section, there once was a time when i prowled this section only place that gave me joy in Nairaland, sadly it is turning to a waste land now.

i will of course like to be a mod so as to try and bring it back to its former glory

who knows may end up getting the old regulars and cronies back, vesc,babyjinx, blu,sisikill, gamine,ify , etc . . . . . . . .this can be fun again oo

Good one bro. @ least we can get the rant thread up grin

Btw, I used to think sisikill was same as babyjinx o undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by kay9(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Good one bro. @ least we can get the rant thread up grin

Btw, I used to think sisikill was same as babyjinx o undecided

Yeah it is (or rather, was) the same sassy belle. Sisi used ''BabyJinx'' for a while when a certain fella blocked the 'sisikill' handle. But that was ages ago. I remember we mounted a campaign to get her unbanned... Oh such glory days! grin
-
But hold on, no one's gotten the mod job yet? After all these while?? And where the blue blazes is Mukina?
Whatever happened to StephenP? He was the defacto mod back when we ranted our heads off.

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2012
kay9:

Yeah it is (or rather, was) the same sassy belle. Sisi used ''BabyJinx'' for a while when a certain fella blocked the 'sisikill' handle. But that was ages ago. I remember we mounted a campaign to get her unbanned... Oh such glory days! grin
-
But hold on, no one's gotten the mod job yet? After all these while?? And where the blue blazes is Mukina?
Whatever happened to StephenP? He was the defacto mod back when we ranted our heads off.

Hey! Kay 9, na ya face be dis grin

looooooogggggeeeeeeeeeessssstttt tym. cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by kay9(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hey! Kay 9, na ya face be dis grin

looooooogggggeeeeeeeeeessssstttt tym. cheesy

cheesy smiley na my fugly face o... I've been around for a while shaa. Right now i'm just annoyed with that stewpid broke-people-yabbing thread by mukina. And to think Sisi was there singing along... Mmm.
-
Anyways, whatever happend to Ariblaze and Vesc?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:32am On Jun 13, 2012
kay9:

cheesy smiley na my fugly face o... I've been around for a while shaa. Right now i'm just annoyed with that stewpid broke-people-yabbing thread by mukina. And to think Sisi was there singing along... Mmm.
-
Anyways, whatever happend to Ariblaze and Vesc?

Think Ari's pry interest is dis section. We will see him more If he becomes a mod or if this place got cleaned up.

As for Vesc, probably he got caught up with life. grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 16, 2012
Mukina, has the position been filled yet? I am interested in moderating this section.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farafina is Now Open For Submission / The Life Of A Typical Nigerian Student - A SHORT STORY / Laila A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.