Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2120 Views)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 1:09am On Aug 22, 2011
Hello There,

Are you interested in Moderating this section?

You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2011
Interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Freiburger(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2011
^^ we can handle this together.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
mukina2:

Hello There,

Are you interested in Moderating this section?

You must be  an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section  as in  Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say  so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Oh no. As one of the senior members of the forum with a nice pedigree and a very clean track record of never been banned before, i would have loved to moderate the ROMANCE or PROPERTY section to deal with some kids in the romance section and bring them back to normalcy.

Ok since its this section thats available, im applying. How much will i be paid monthly, quarterly and annually if im appointed? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue will my power extend to deal with people outside this section? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jackpot(f): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
If it so pleases the Admin. . .
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by BABE3: 3:08am On Aug 24, 2011
I'm interested. I don't have a strong "passion" for this section. I only post here once in a while. Everyone knows where my passion lies on NL (Romance). However, I can do a pretty good job, if I become the mod. The section needs more "life". I can bring the spark.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
BABE!:

I'm interested. I don't have a strong "passion" for this section. I only post here once in a while. Everyone knows where my passion lies on NL (Romance). However, I can do a pretty good job, if I become the mod. The section needs more "life". I can bring the spark.
Aburo mi. Are u a politician? Nice PR campaign. Dont worry we can handle the job together as co mods cheesy cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thanks people.

keep em coming smiley

we'll start the selection stages soon

more interests are welcomed
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by olawalebabs(m): 5:14am On Aug 27, 2011
Highly interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 9ja4eva: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2011
Hmm well i for no mind ooo
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by cemeseh(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2011
i am here.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
With this ur handle, u are gonna beat me to the race grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2011
seun is a donkey:

I am also very interested in moderating this section.

your user name don land u d job grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dominique(f): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^ he could be talking about a totally different Seun cheesy

Muki dearie. how about a mod for the literature board? isn't it about time? smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Odunnu: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
and the food section.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
Don't worry ladies. I would moderate this section together with the two other sections you talked about. cheesy tongue
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by soreola(f): 3:49am On Sep 08, 2011
r231:

your user name don land u d job grin grin grin grin
lmao!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by joetq: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
Greetings, I am an African-American living in Lagos and earlier this year someone threatened to blackmail me by threatening to slander me if I did not pay them money, I think they asked for N15K. I dismissed the threat and paid them nothing. Unfortunately, I just discovered that they put some rubbish about me on your website that comes up in Google search results. This is a very big problem as I am interviewing for a new position here in Lagos and very much expect my prospective employer to Google me.
I am sorry to say I cannot figure out how on this site to contact the site owner Seun to resolve this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction relative to getting a hold of him?

I can be reached directly via e-mail at af.ambrother@gmail.com. This is the best way to contact me as I do not browse this site.
Thank you in advance for your help in rectifying this matter.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^^ undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2011
joe. is the person threatening to black mail u a nairalander?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by olawalebabs(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2011
joetq:

Greetings, I am an African-American living in Lagos and earlier this year someone threatened to blackmail me by threatening to slander me if I did not pay them money, I think they asked for N15K. I dismissed the threat and paid them nothing. Unfortunately, I just discovered that they put some rubbish about me on your website that comes up in Google search results. This is a very big problem as I am interviewing for a new position here in Lagos and very much expect my prospective employer to Google me.
I am sorry to say I cannot figure out how on this site to contact the site owner Seun to resolve this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction relative to getting a hold of him?

I can be reached directly via e-mail at af.ambrother@gmail.com. This is the best way to contact me as I do not browse this site.
Thank you in advance for your help in rectifying this matter.

is it on nairaland
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2011
I am interested. cool grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2011
I am very interested. I can bring some life to this section
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ronkebp(f): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
wow!!! everybody seem to be interested are they getting paid? or what
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by cemeseh(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2011
good pay good job.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by oawoyale: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2011
This is very interesting! Nice one pls keep it up.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by olawalebabs(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2011
The admin or the super mod should decide on this fast.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Emibroz: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2011
@ Mukina2 goodday, i wanna get my posting right back, Will appreciate if you can help. Thanks
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
i was interested in moderating the both the General and Nairaland boards separately. Now that they are merged, it would make my job easier cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
Your signature is. . . "upside down."
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
at last we now have a mod. o sorry modssss
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2011
Closed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comandclem Patentees Assembly / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / BBGNC: Big Boys And Girls Nigeria Club. Join Today And Let's Make It One!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.