Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (978670 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rflexii(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2012
Help beg Abuja BO to call us too ooo... We've done 2 interviews already and nothing yet almost 2 weeks now.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MIB2: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2012
@ hoomogh, No, I wasnt called and I did my interview in lagos on sept 17th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2012
@Kunlee, how far now. Whats d update @ ur end. U should av received their mail 4 medicals by now.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2012
MIB 2: @ hoomogh, No, I wasnt called and I did my interview in lagos on sept 17th
dont worry, God is in control. Have faith. My interview was Oct 16th.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
PRD:
Yours is coming don't worry, hold on to your faith.
thanks dear for helping my faith. Ire a kari
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
@all, I called the HCM guys 2day, I was made to understand that
1. Abt 100pple are presently undergoing medicals with about 70in lag and the remaining 30 in IB, Abj and Jos.
2. UBA is not calling according to the day you were interviewed or the day you took your test but according to your score in the test.
3. Once you pass the test, you must be called for interview.
4. Once you receive congratulatory mail concerning your interview, you must be called for medicals.
You guys should just chill, itz gonna be alright... I hope it'll help clear some issues smiley

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alesis500: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ Priscolade so is it the 70 people that they have all called for medicals or are they going to call more people soon.because it like only few people were called i stand to be corrected though.

Are they calling people anytime soon.

PriscOlade: @all, I called the HCM guys 2day, I was made to understand that
1. Abt 100pple are presently undergoing medicals with about 70in lag and the remaining 30 in IB, Abj and Jos.
2. UBA is not calling according to the day you were interviewed or the day you took your test but according to your score in the test.
4. Once you receive congratulatory mail concerning your interview, you must be called for medicals.
You guys should just chill, itz gonna be alright... I hope it'll help clear some issues smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rflexii(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Thanks for the update... Hopefully we will be called soon niyen as well.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alesis500: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2012
Good Morning Guys any news from uba yet.Has any one been called for medicals
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2012
alesis500: Good Morning Guys any news from uba yet.Has any one been called for medicals
nothing for now.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2012
rflexii: Thanks for the update... Hopefully we will be called soon niyen as well.
You're welcome... Yeah, for sure by God's grace...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alesis500: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2012
hoomogh: nothing for now.

Just wondering is it the 70 people that have been called already or they are calling batch by batch just wondering though
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alesis500: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2012
PriscOlade:
You're welcome... Yeah, for sure by God's grace...

Are u sure of the time people would be called soon.Is it the 70 peeps for lagos that they have called.

Thanks for the update any ways.It is well IJN
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ruedan(f): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
@all, I called the HCM guys 2day, I was made to understand that

Thanks 4 dis update. grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rflexii(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
In Abj we are just 7 and none of us have been called for medicals, I believe its just lagos that's on with medicals right now.

Ruedan: @all, I called the HCM guys 2day, I was made to understand that

Thanks 4 dis update. grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Am aware of 4 people been called in Jos thou. Buh i was reliably informed that is gona be in batches. But when the nest folks will be called i don't know..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
rflexii: In Abj we are just 7 and none of us have been called for medicals, I believe its just lagos that's on with medicals right now.

It is not only in Lagos, @least yu can see that sneak3 confirmed for people in Jos, even the HCM guys said "we are just servants and carry out whatever we are told to do" when I asked when others will be called, but he confirmed that it is in batches...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DamosDamos(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2012
Hey guyz, I had my medic in Ibadan on Weds. Congratulations to everyone dt av been invited for medicals too, and to dos still expecting to be called for interview or medicals, hold on to d faith. Am sure it's in batches. U gonna be called soon. See u all on top. Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sneak3(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2012
DamosDamos: Hey guyz, I had my medic in Ibadan on Weds. Congratulations to everyone dt av been invited for medicals too, and to dos still expecting to be called for interview or medicals, hold on to d faith. Am sure it's in batches. U gonna be called soon. See u all on top. Cheers

Damosdamos how far your medicals came early o. Congrat man. We are still waiting o from Jos. Are you still on ma BB contact can't find ur name #smile again o abi you changed display name?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TplenT(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hullo guys.. I did the OND Test @ Regional HCM,Ibadan on November 13 and was Succesfull.Pls does anyone in d house know when interview is gonna be and the nature of the intreview.?.. Looking forward to U guys response..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by winmat(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello house, I just finished my test yesterday and we were told not to travel dat d interview is on Saturday, pls has any one done in Benin?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
@mib and hoomogh, not at all, expecting as u.cheers, it will come soon... To those alrdy at medicals, success.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
@winmat which state did you had the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
TplenT: Hullo guys.. I did the OND Test @ Regional HCM,Ibadan on November 13 and was Succesfull.Pls does anyone in d house know when interview is gonna be and the nature of the intreview.?.. Looking forward to U guys response..
i did my test in ib since aug 17, waiting for interview, i will get across to you if there is anything. God is in control
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TplenT(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
cutelayo:
i did my test in ib since aug 17, waiting for interview, i will get across to you if there is anything. God is in control
Tenks Layo... My thinking was dat the process wouldn't take more than a couple of weeks.But hearing dat some have been on it since August got me a bit discouraged.Anyways,i wont mind getting updates from U.U can also drop ur number in dis mail address (if U dont mind)..so dat we can get in touch (if neccesary).Tenks soo much. (taiwobunmi.oguntoyinbo@gmail.com).
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
kunleee: @mib and hoomogh, not at all, expecting as u.cheers, it will come soon... To those alrdy at medicals, success.
i pray it comes soon o.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by precylove: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2012
hoomogh: u mean 2day? Happy 4 u o.
.Thanks Hoomogh.Was tld 2 cm as 4rm 20th but wnt on d 21st.Hav u been cntactd?Gudluck 2 us all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
TplenT: Tenks Layo... My thinking was dat the process wouldn't take more than a couple of weeks.But hearing dat some have been on it since August got me a bit discouraged.Anyways,i wont mind getting updates from U.U can also drop ur number in dis mail address (if U dont mind)..so dat we can get in touch (if neccesary).Tenks soo much. (taiwobunmi.oguntoyinbo@gmail.com).
pls dont be discourage, just letting you know the situation on ground. I called them yesterday and i was told that ond will be called first, so let's just keep hoping in God
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
Gud evening guys. How far with dose dat have gone 4 deir medicals? Damosdamos,precylove and others. Any update this week. Lets share infos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2012
Good morning Hoomogh, no update yet.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Tayo2k7: Good morning Hoomogh, no update yet.
gud A.M . Am sure u were refered 2 1 of deir clinics for ur medicals right? Aw long did it take u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2012
hoomogh: gud A.M . Am sure u were refered 2 1 of deir clinics for ur medicals right? Aw long did it take u?

Yes we were reFferd first to CMS for x-ray and to their clinic for lab test and check up, if u get to the clinic anytime after 12 noon u have to come back the nxt day...so 2days max

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.