Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (979061 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cp993(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Please can someone help me out on how to apply thanks. cyprianokeke993@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cp993(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2014
ephbe: Hello guys, neva knew this thread was still active, my advice to u guyz is dat u all nid to relax. If u have had our Apt test, den just relax if u have not u might nid to be prayerrful.
I was a member of did thread 10 months ago but now a staff of UBA. I can help u guys with info.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nnaemeka1990: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ephbe;
Which region are you working?
Why is UBA not deploying people that have already finished training school since may/june? In the south-south region. Eg; Portharcourt, Benin.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
UBA....which way? since May no posting
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nnaemeka1990: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
@Smiley, which UBA HRPB region are you under? I'm in the same shoe as you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by comrNazom: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
tunlex01:
I dont need to cos I have great job at d moment
, send me link I seriously need a job, my whatsapp is 08064002420, email;comradenazom@yahoo.com, am so broke dt I can't even pay attention again. I av 2,2 in physics abeg
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moneybank(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
any news ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kenneth690: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Any benin peeps? I jx got another invitation for uba interview. This is the third interview now. Who else got the text
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nnaemeka1990: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
#ridealong
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweetiestEggy: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
@ Nnaemeka, how sure are u about this your post cos I've been waiting since May....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
pweetiestEggy:
@ Nnaemeka, how sure are u about this your post cos I've been waiting since May....

What exactly have you been waiting for? Interview, training school or posting?
Some folks have been waiting since February..... for posting after their training school....so Nnaemeka's argument may hold some water....
Anyways the patient dog eats the fattest bone....but that's after the other dogs have finished the flesh.
Look for alternatives.....because if you have waited for one year after training school and you have not been posted; your name is officially out of the recruitment pool.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nnaemeka1990: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Any branch
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nnaemeka1990: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
numerous Feb and June TS guys left dia jobs for training skl, thinking all they needed to do was pass the training skl and UBA will giv dem job.
Nw dey hv been jobless for so long, trying to start life afresh, looking for new jobs all over again.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by instinct57vm(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls how did u apply? Thanks....if not here, u can tell me on
i_brancotec@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nnaemeka1990: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
instinct57vm:
Pls how did u apply? Thanks....if not here, u can tell me on
i_brancotec@yahoo.com
Thanks

Instinct: u can apply by submitting your cv to a uba branch near you. If u can go to a regional head office, its even better. But ordinary branch can collect too.

Read tru dis thread well o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by instinct57vm(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Well said...thanks...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by coolbussy: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
nnaemeka1990:
numerous Feb and June TS guys left dia jobs for training skl, thinking all they needed to do was pass the training skl and UBA will giv dem job.
Nw dey hv been jobless for so long, trying to start life afresh, looking for new jobs all over again.
Those that left the TS since June and haven't been posted, what state are they based?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nnaemeka1990: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Coolbussy, not just june, even February set are still waiting. Its south-south: rivers state, edo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damzy88: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hello everyone, has anyone done Uba test before without Nysc certificate. I am not done with service and have been invited for test. Your responses pls. Thanks. Should I try?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damzy88: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Your answer is needed please?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by grlzone(f): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
damzy88:
Your answer is needed please?
no you can't,except u r comin in with ND result
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
damzy88:
Hello everyone, has anyone done Uba test before without Nysc certificate. I am not done with service and have been invited for test. Your responses pls. Thanks. Should I try?
u can't write their test if u don't ve the NYSC discharge cox it shud be among the documents u take along for the test

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
damzy88:
u can't write their test if u don't ve the NYSC discharge cox if u read the text sent 2u,it says cme along wiv NYSC certificate
,if u dont ve they can neva allow u

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nwanerianthony(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pls, Is UBA still accepting CVs in Lagos? Your timely response is needed. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ruhu: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good evening to u all, pls i want a clarification on
dis issue, i av bin posted to UBA for my internship
trainin wc i av accepted. I contacted dem as
instructed, but i was told dat a text invite wil b
sent. Its up to a month nw and i avnt got any text
from dem. Any suggestion from dos wu av bin
posted to UBA too?. Tanx for ur responses in
advance.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmiguel: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2015
happy new yr to you all!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by morax101(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bulldog:
if you have a computer, download the tests from my signature text. And request for the password. It will help you

thank you man, i have downloaded the file and i need the password to access it.. thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Estorico: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy New Year to you guys. Please a friend of mine has been invited for an Aptitude test at their head office in Marina. I want to see if I could gate crash. Please guys what questions do they set? Is it gmat? Please I need responses. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Estorico:
Happy New Year to you guys. Please a friend of mine has been invited for an Aptitude test at their head office in Marina. I want to see if I could gate crash. Please guys what questions do they set? Is it gmat? Please I need responses. Thanks
wen is the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by flywheel(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Estorico:
Make sure u go with all ur credentials even original certificates n photocopies, read ur GMAT questions won't exceed from it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oliwaseunojo: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Estorico:
U can't gatecrash UBA test

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.